Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Bitcoin Predictions  (Read 15256 times)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

Here are my Bitcoin price predictions:
1. BTC stable at around $400-$500 for the next few months.
2. 40-50% spike for block halving hype.
3. Retracement back down to $400-$500 level.
4. Slow rise to $700 per BTC once weak hands are out.

well i don't think that it will be stable till halving because if you would keep eye on price you would see that it's rising, but i think it is pretty real to see 50% spike because of halving, going back to low price because of sellers might be real too, but i think that at end of 2016 we wil see 800$ price atleast

i think the bitcoin price staying stable can continue as long as the big whales decide it needs to go on. they might not be satisfied with the amount they have accumulated so far. i have seen a couple of sell walls preventing the rise. but this all can change in one day.

Buying the dip...
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:28:31 PM

well i don't think that it will be stable till halving because if you would keep eye on price you would see that it's rising, but i think it is pretty real to see 50% spike because of halving, going back to low price because of sellers might be real too, but i think that at end of 2016 we wil see 800$ price atleast

i think the bitcoin price staying stable can continue as long as the big whales decide it needs to go on. they might not be satisfied with the amount they have accumulated so far. i have seen a couple of sell walls preventing the rise. but this all can change in one day.

just to maintain this stability and let it grow up to 30-40% it would be good for all of us

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:05:46 PM

Will all hope to stay like this and it will be fine just to stay as it is
But would like to jump little

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Will all hope to stay like this and it will be fine just to stay as it is
But would like to jump little
I think it is very good to find one now, very stable.
but, I think it's better if bitcoin prices rise to the price of $ 700 or more and stable, it might raise the income we have from bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

just to maintain this stability and let it grow up to 30-40% it would be good for all of us
Unfortunately markets, Bitcoin included, are not the place for wishful thinking. If your (price) expectations disconnect from reality, you may end up very disappointed.

this space is intentionally left blank
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:34:51 AM

Unfortunately markets, Bitcoin included, are not the place for wishful thinking. If your (price) expectations disconnect from reality, you may end up very disappointed.

i know what you mean when i started i lost to many in altcoins that in that moment i was thinking will be good and thye turn out to bee bad
same is here we all expect but in the end it will just remain like it is

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:57:36 PM

Bitcoin will be have not the best year this year, because you can see that the value keeps stable and that is not so good for the people who already have Bitcoin.
They want namely a good value so they can sell it later with a huge profit and that is logic.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:36:32 PM

i know what you mean when i started i lost to many in altcoins that in that moment i was thinking will be good and thye turn out to bee bad
same is here we all expect but in the end it will just remain like it is
The thing is to make sure you really see what is happening on the charts, not what you want to see. Most of the people in this forum is hyping halving, without even stopping for a moment and thinking how it can influence the price (not necessarily in a positive way). I am not bearish on the price, but I don't see the reason to reach $1k this year.

Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:46:51 PM

Do we really need 2x more money invested in bitcoin for 800$? How much money is really invested in bitcoin so far?  Marketcup is only estimation based on actual price not exact and precise number of fiat invested..
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:01:24 PM

Do we really need 2x more money invested in bitcoin for 800$? How much money is really invested in bitcoin so far?  Marketcup is only estimation based on actual price not exact and precise number of fiat invested..
that is indeed a very good point. "Market cap" indicators have to be taken with a grain of salt to say the least, as  there are never all coins (in circulation) sold exactly at the given current price. Therefore, market cap can be very easy manipulated (by sudden price rise or drop) and can be very misleading. Personally I prefer much better 24 hour volume multiplied by current price to estimate the market cap. But that last one can be manipulated, too.

To answer your question, have a look at order book to check how much we need to get to any given price. Most of the exchanges show that data. That is situation for now. Of course, once the price starts to rise there may be traders getting in and out, and thus, it is hard to give you an exact answer.

Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:39:23 PM

We all know many investors will exit at any price or at least they will start exiting at some point when they decide that they are good. You can not you just sum those sell orders many traders selling and buying almost in the same minute - margin traders. We don't know how much resistance will be till 800$
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:03:13 PM

We all know many investors will exit at any price or at least they will start exiting at some point when they decide that they are good. You can not you just sum those sell orders many traders selling and buying almost in the same minute - margin traders. We don't know how much resistance will be till 800$

I think the price of below $450 is quite low. I will buy some when the price dip below that level. I will hold for the long term.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

I think the price of below $450 is quite low. I will buy some when the price dip below that level. I will hold for the long term.
Wait couple of days and you will probably get much better opportunity to get in. Don't chase the price, there will be many good opportunities ahead to make your trade.

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:56:30 PM

The bitcoin will be worth a lot more this year because of the halving that is coming this year but also because its growing very fast with users all over the world.
You can also see this at the stores, there are also getting more stores online everyday for the bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:39:37 AM

The bitcoin will be worth a lot more this year because of the halving that is coming this year but also because its growing very fast with users all over the world.
You can also see this at the stores, there are also getting more stores online everyday for the bitcoin.
2016 is a good year for bitcoin because of block reward halving, the price will satisfy every user minds, this can continue in future only if more people get aware of bitcoin. I think as a result of halving we can see good adoption.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:41:03 AM

i predict a big rise in 2016 for bitcoin, a big rise that will increase the price up to more than $1000 and then fall 2-300 back then become stable after that.

There is a FOMO brewing...
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:49:05 AM

i predict a big rise in 2016 for bitcoin, a big rise that will increase the price up to more than $1000 and then fall 2-300 back then become stable after that.
Predicting a big rise seems to be a logical step you can take, the market has already shown it isn't interested in falling back and intends to continue forwards.

I can't really be certain with my analysis, but it definitely seems like we're in for a wild ride.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

Its hard to know what is going to happen with the value this year but I think that it will reach the $500 in the end of the year and that is not that bad now because then you can make profit.
The only thing that you need to have Bitcoin is that you need patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.
Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:07:26 AM

The price of the bitcoin in 2016 is mainly determined by the adoption of the coin. If there are more retailers accept it, the price will rise.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:44:37 PM

I am not for sure that it will be a good year for Bitcoin because there are also a lot of people that is quite negative about the halving because it is not even rising now.
And that is bad for the future because people who already have Bitcoin wants to make profit fast which that is not possible now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: