Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Bitcoin Predictions  (Read 15256 times)
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

I love the fact that we are so close to the 700 dollar barrier...

Even 2016 seems a strong year for btc, halving was a good promo, and a lot of company are behind the door...

My prediction for this year it's simply: we can touch easily 1000$ or more this year, wait until nov-dec and you can see this good increase

well this should be year of bitcoin for sure resistance is strong for now on 700 but it will go up for sure after month or two it will go over 800 possible to hit over 1k by end of year

The year end bitcoin price will be between $900 to $1000. If there is some very good news, the price will be higher.

That could happen. The price of bitcoin is around $650 for a few weeks already. It will jump to $900 in the next few months.

Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:20:38 PM

Even 2016 seems a strong year for btc, halving was a good promo, and a lot of company are behind the door...

My prediction for this year it's simply: we can touch easily 1000$ or more this year, wait until nov-dec and you can see this good increase

well this should be year of bitcoin for sure resistance is strong for now on 700 but it will go up for sure after month or two it will go over 800 possible to hit over 1k by end of year

The year end bitcoin price will be between $900 to $1000. If there is some very good news, the price will be higher.

That could happen. The price of bitcoin is around $650 for a few weeks already. It will jump to $900 in the next few months.

The  bitcoin price just dropped to $605. That could be the trading price for the next few weeks.
Zaducis

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:40:15 AM

The  bitcoin price just dropped to $605. That could be the trading price for the next few weeks.

The bitcoin price is around $550 now. That is due to the big hack on the Bitfinex, 120k bitcoins lost.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:12:43 PM

The bitcoin price is around $550 now. That is due to the big hack on the Bitfinex, 120k bitcoins lost.

Yes and price will be recovered in few month and i think we will see price rise over 800 this year

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:19:13 PM

Yes and price will be recovered in few month and i think we will see price rise over 800 this year

Not a chance.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:11:08 PM

In 2016 the bitfinex hack occurred two time which brought a more bad situations both time for bitcoin because of that hacks the halving remained ineffective and now when we were expect the effect of halving to be start in the coming months then once again it delayed.
Zaducis

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:14:01 AM

In 2016 the bitfinex hack occurred two time which brought a more bad situations both time for bitcoin because of that hacks the halving remained ineffective and now when we were expect the effect of halving to be start in the coming months then once again it delayed.

I agree with that. The Bitfinex hack damages the reputation of the bitcoin exchanges and people do not  buy bitcoin.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:15:29 AM

Could go up off finex, people are used to hacks now and people have to buy back 120k bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

I agree with that. The Bitfinex hack damages the reputation of the bitcoin exchanges and people do not  buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin network could either be hacked by stealing BTCs, or shocked to death triggering panic and drops in BTC value. I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.
Zaducis

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:12:10 AM

Bitcoin network could either be hacked by stealing BTCs, or shocked to death triggering panic and drops in BTC value. I hope this helps the Bitcoin community to develop a currency that's really resilient to attacks.

When the bitcoin price is lower, the exchanges will not be too affected. It will be killed by hacks, internal or external.

Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:53:41 AM

When the bitcoin price is lower, the exchanges will not be too affected. It will be killed by hacks, internal or external.

The security in the exchanges is very concerning. That might be a way for insiders to steal from customers.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:10:19 AM

The security in the exchanges is very concerning. That might be a way for insiders to steal from customers.

Some people speculate that the Bitfinex hack is an inside job. But there is no concrete evidence for that yet.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:43:13 PM

Some people speculate that the Bitfinex hack is an inside job. But there is no concrete evidence for that yet.

The bitfinex did not take the security seriously. Many other exchanges use the similar Biggo system, but was not hacked.
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:44:37 PM

I can see your last point being a valid one.
Once all the weak hands are gone then the price will start to rise again at a steady and increase to this mark again. Grin
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:56:00 PM

i hope bitcoin will be grow up its price sooner to 1000$ in the end of 2016 , because the price is now too good for buying bitcoin and huge number of people are buying bitcoin and hold it for the future so i am sure bitcoin will be pump its price to double .
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

though i dont think that the price of the bitcoin will be that high at the end of the year though it might be at 700 or so
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:25:36 PM

i hope bitcoin will be grow up its price sooner to 1000$ in the end of 2016 , because the price is now too good for buying bitcoin and huge number of people are buying bitcoin and hold it for the future so i am sure bitcoin will be pump its price to double .

Still i hope to see bigger price by end of thisyear andstill hope for 1k this year

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:41:33 PM

Still i hope to see bigger price by end of thisyear andstill hope for 1k this year

We all hope that, but with the halving over it's time to accept the price is not going to move for a while.
At least not in the upward direction. We should be happy if 550 holds.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:05:13 PM

There are still chances to achieve the goal of 1k this year.
cocsi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:25:55 PM

Here are my Bitcoin price predictions:
1. BTC stable at around $400-$500 for the next few months.
2. 40-50% spike for block halving hype.
3. Retracement back down to $400-$500 level.
4. Slow rise to $700 per BTC once weak hands are out.

i do believe bitcoin price will go up to the end of this year. it could be $800 again or more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: