Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any exchanges you can buy at spot price?  (Read 378 times)
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 07:17:16 PM

All my buying ive ever done has been from localbitcoins and every single time i buy im always paying way over spot price. Is there anywhere anyone uses that you can actually buy below spot? Ive tried putting ads up in localbutcoins for slightly above spot price but i still dont get any offers. It seems the only way i can get hold of any is by paying well over the odds.

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:45:57 PM

All my buying ive ever done has been from localbitcoins and every single time i buy im always paying way over spot price. Is there anywhere anyone uses that you can actually buy below spot? Ive tried putting ads up in localbutcoins for slightly above spot price but i still dont get any offers. It seems the only way i can get hold of any is by paying well over the odds.
Well actually i was never trading on localbitcoin. But why you not trade on the well known exchange like, btc-e or bitstamp or coinbase?

You can get low price if you make an order. And when your analysis was right you can get the lowest price.
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 08:05:37 PM

Well actually i was never trading on localbitcoin. But why you not trade on the well known exchange like, btc-e or bitstamp or coinbase?

You can get low price if you make an order. And when your analysis was right you can get the lowest price.

I think i looked into them before but because i have a uk based bank account there was something prohibitive about it. I think either they dont accept uk banks or there was a mental fee to use uk bank account. I cant remember exactly now. if this has changed then i will jump on either of those exchanges.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

Here, check these:

https://www.bitstamp.net/

https://www.coinfloor.co.uk/

https://www.coincorner.com

https://www.coinbase.com

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:34:07 PM

Use exchanges which you can put order limit for your order, AFAIK coinbase also available for uk.
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:05:03 PM

I think i looked into them before but because i have a uk based bank account there was something prohibitive about it. I think either they dont accept uk banks or there was a mental fee to use uk bank account. I cant remember exactly now. if this has changed then i will jump on either of those exchanges.
Well if you have problem with bank account you can try withdraw with voucher code.

But i think only work wih btc-e, don't know if any other exchange have voucher code features.

And you have to find someone trusted first to use voucher code to withdraw your money.
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:58:59 PM

Im going to give coinbase a try, id like to have an actual exchange to buy and sell bitcoins on since its easier to trade than using localbitcoins, I do like localbitcoins but it just feels kind of limited compared to using normal exchanges since you have to wait for the other party to accept your order and then log into bank account do transfer etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: