Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to let Dev team stake the premined coins in small wallets batches of 5k each?
Yes - 11 (19%)
Not - 47 (81%)
Total Voters: 58

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 68521 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:21:44 PM

Till no solution to that malicious wallet right? Roll Eyes
Better post some solutions or at least try to explain why am I getting those malwares on Virustotal.

Please do not give excuses of false positive. Nice way to overlap a malware Undecided
cann you post link where it shows virus or malware?
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:35:42 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- 2 Failed countdown launch
- Pre-mine changed in fake airdrop after reading about decred and litecred distributions
- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:55:13 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- Pre-mine changed in fake airdrop after reading about decred and litecred distributions
- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

i think there is a virus on bct cuz all ppl starts to fud everything without fact...so stupid...the coin is less than 1 week old...stfu and wait or move on to the next "scam"
SIX3P0

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:40:14 PM

ya this air drop seems pretty BS, just burn them
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:45:59 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

i think there is a virus on bct cuz all ppl starts to fud everything without fact...so stupid...the coin is less than 1 week old...stfu and wait or move on to the next "scam"

I think my trust and my status in the community just speak about me. Maybe my collabs had some not-so-deep scan with the sources we used to fork the coin or maybe, and most probably, just a false positive again.
If you say that there is a malware, you should check if that really affected your machine. If not, well that's a false posisitve. My machine is clean so i'm sure no viruses or similar inside.

I built hundreds of wallet for other coins as hired dev and NOBODY EVER told me that my wallet builds are trojan filled.

I know that FUD is something that certain people cannot resist doing, but anyway i will not feed you anymore than these explains i already posted.
Seems that i'm already spending too much time with those kind of people, who just dares to let you fall down at the first issue.

Well, you chosen the wrong person to mess with Wink

My explanations about the malicious stuff is finishing here. Feel free to post any scam accusation or wahtever if you feel to do so.

In that evet i will contact BadBear or some other hi-level admin, will explain the story and i'm sure someone will get banned permanently from this forum. Wanna really play with me?

I apologise but, althought it would be really funny by my side destroying some flame trolls, i have more important things to do for the development of BTCU and its enviroment growth, not time to waste with such poor fud tactics.

My best regards, have a nice day.

I trust you dev! Cheesy
killabeez

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:47:57 PM

ya this air drop seems pretty BS, just burn them

why ya don't shut up and go elsewhere trolling? I'm already full of your nasty behaviour in this thread!  Angry

you just flame and fud. Stop. if you don't like btcu go away, it's simple.
SIX3P0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:59:47 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

I think my trust and my status in the community just speak about me. Maybe my collabs had some not-so-deep scan with the sources we used to fork the coin or maybe, and most probably, just a false positive again.
If you say that there is a malware, you should check if that really affected your machine. If not, well that's a false posisitve. My machine is clean so i'm sure no viruses or similar inside.

I built hundreds of wallet for other coins as hired dev and NOBODY EVER told me that my wallet builds are trojan filled.

I know that FUD is something that certain people cannot resist doing, but anyway i will not feed you anymore than these explains i already posted.
Seems that i'm already spending too much time with those kind of people, who just dares to let you fall down at the first issue.

My explanations about the malicious stuff is finishing here. Feel free to post any scam accusation or wahtever if you feel to do so.

In that evet i will contact BadBear or some other hi-level admin, will explain the story and i'm sure someone will get banned permanently from this forum. Wanna really play with me?

I apologise but, althought it would be really funny by my side destroying some flame trolls, i have more important things to do for the development of BTCU and its enviroment growth, not time to waste with such poor fud tactics.

Oh so first you were going to investigate the malware flag, now its just trust you...sounds familiar. And why not you only failed 2 timed launches then ninja launched. Were going to air drop after launch, then said only a portion(were not specific on %) and havent even done that. Your still holding the entire 100k premine, not in escrow I might add. So just trust you on that too?
IDK your trust stock is falling fast.

You said "I apologise but, althought it would be really funny by my side destroying some flame trolls, i have more important things to do for the development of BTCU and its enviroment growth, not time to waste with such poor fud tactics." but what exactly are you doing? You cant even fix the wallet. Or follow through on anything you have said...

IMO blowing hot air afew times a day and continuously asking community to trust you is not development, its the oldet tactic of a scam dev in the crypto.

If you have done so much in the community you should know better than this  

and how am i fudding? by pointing out facts? thats not fud ppl....
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:02:17 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

I second AleCrypt0 and I do have full trust in him as well as in his development. People who thinks that BTCU is a scam coin; then I would suggest them to please leave the discussion and don't post for the sake of you been genius and knows about future.

Before you call it scam coin; have proof ready or backup your statement with evidence and you think we'll should believe you.

Even I can report Forum admins to get you'll banned.

It's easy to point a finger to someone; but don't forget other 4 fingers are pointing at to you..

AleCrypt0, please ignore all bullshit and lets concentrate on future development. If you don't answer that it totally acceptable. Don't waste time explaining/defending..
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:05:44 PM

Scam Confirmed:

- Oc as pool.
- Trojan wallet (maybe)

Anything  else?

Oh so first you were going to investigate the malware flag, now its just trust you...sounds familiar. And why not you only failed 2 timed launches then ninja launched. Were going to air drop after launch, then said only a portion(were not specific on %) and havent even done that. Your still holding the entire 100k premine, not in escrow I might add. So just trust you on that too?
IDK your trust stock is falling fast.

You said "I apologise but, althought it would be really funny by my side destroying some flame trolls, i have more important things to do for the development of BTCU and its enviroment growth, not time to waste with such poor fud tactics." but what exactly are you doing? You cant even fix the wallet. Or follow through on anything you have said...

IMO blowing hot air afew times a day and continuously asking community to trust you is not development, its the oldet tactic of a scam dev in the crypto.

If you have done so much in the community you should know better than this  

and how am i fudding? by pointing out facts? thats not fud ppl....

Who do you think you are? On other side you are mining BTCU on high hashing power. I don't understand; if you don't believe in AleCrypt0; then why are you even mining BTCU?
SIX3P0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:10:53 PM

jaipagare, wow really? your going to get ppl banned and you know if im hashing? both statments are bs fud
SIX3P0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:18:08 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 07:29:45 PM by SIX3P0

jaipagare, wow really? your going to get ppl banned and you know if im hashing? both statments are bs fud

just because you posted 5 times in this thread, and 4 of it was just to say "hey this is a scam, wallet malware, dev shit, blahblahblah".

How should we call you?

Fudster seems the proper word to describe your behaviour. Just it. (Think triple before posting and sccusing, this is a community board not reddit.)

quote me 1 time saying its a scam, or posting false info....thats what i thought

"Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear."

whos fudding?
SIX3P0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:46:10 PM

lmao, it took u half hour to come up with that? kid you need to go back to school  Roll Eyes I guess im annoying because i shat on your argument.

But enough arguing with newbie accounts, dev please address the real issues
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:49:58 PM

Mmm  i see some good signs here.

Dev is not on a newbie account.
Big interrest at launch with big hashrates.
Price is still stable.

And now even the FUD started, Yummy

This might be a keeper...  Grin
killabeez

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

Mmm  i see some good signs here.

Dev is not on a newbie account.
Big interrest at launch with big hashrates.
Price is still stable.

And now even the FUD started, Yummy

This might be a keeper...  Grin

You can bet on this! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:52:58 PM

Quote from Katzcoin dev:

DEV what plans with your premine 30.000 coins ?
Bounty is open for android wallet,website,dice,translations....(pm me).
KatzCoin is a long term project and no "dev dumps" will never happen.
Also, you all can check the transactions movements in block explorer rich list so the coins of the premine are clearly traceable and every suspect move could be detected by anyone.
Thank you for support and happy staking!

Quote from BTCU dev:

Dev any info about the air drop. it would be great to start trading btcu at an exchange. but with the 100k premine people fear a dev dump. let get this badboy in motion and get the premine off your hands.

I understand your fears and what you mean.
Unfortunately for fudders i'm not going to dump anything, anywhere, anyhow.
BTCU is a long term project and no "dev dumps" will never happen. Still defining airdrop details to have everything running smoothly as possible, cause the amount of airdrop request received is already huge!
Also, you all can check the transactions movements in block explorer rich list so the coins of the premine are clearly traceable and every suspect move could be detected by anyone. I'm not on this to ruin my reputation or whatever.
Keep mining and follow the thread for later infos.
Thank you all for your support.

Coincidence?  Roll Eyes
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

Quote from Katzcoin dev:

Also, you all can check the transactions movements in block explorer rich list so the coins of the premine are clearly traceable and every suspect move could be detected by anyone.

Quote from BTCU dev:

Dev any info about the air drop. it would be great to start trading btcu at an exchange. but with the 100k premine people fear a dev dump. let get this badboy in motion and get the premine off your hands.

BTCU is a long term project and no "dev dumps" will never happen. Still defining airdrop details to have everything running smoothly as possible, cause the amount of airdrop request received is already huge!
Also, you all can check the transactions movements in block explorer rich list so the coins of the premine are clearly traceable and every suspect move could be detected by anyone. I'm not on this to ruin my reputation or whatever.

Coincidence?  Roll Eyes

You forgot to bold the next line, which is also copied word for word.  I did it for you.  

I don't hold any BTCU, and I don't know AleCrypt0 so this is just an observation from a totally neutral 3rd party with no skin in the game.  Initially I thought this was suspicious, until I noticed the second line that was also copied word for word.  It may seem counter-intuitive, but the second line being EXACTLY word for word as well suggests to me that these are 2 different people.  What are the odds that AleCrypt0 is trying to defend 2 scam coins, and happens to post 2 sentences that are identical, down to the letter in both of his defenses?  Does the guy have a personal script made up for himself already that he just copies and pastes from?

Idk, maybe he is just a really lazy scammer, but to me it seems more likely that some Chinese dev who is not confident in his English just copied a couple sentences.  I could be wrong, but that's just my 2 satoshis.
Crypt1x

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:41:52 PM

Quote from Katzcoin dev:

Quote from BTCU dev:

Coincidence?  Roll Eyes

You forgot to bold the next line, which is also copied word for word.  I did it for you.  

I don't hold any BTCU, and I don't know AleCrypt0 so this is just an observation from a totally neutral 3rd party with no skin in the game.  Initially I thought this was suspicious, until I noticed the second line that was also copied word for word.  It may seem counter-intuitive, but the second line being EXACTLY word for word as well suggests to me that these are 2 different people.  What are the odds that AleCrypt0 is trying to defend 2 scam coins, and happens to post 2 sentences that are identical, down to the letter in both of his defenses?  Does the guy have a personal script made up for himself already that he just copies and pastes from?

Idk, maybe he is just a really lazy scammer, but to me it seems more likely that some Chinese dev who is not confident in his English just copied a couple sentences.  I could be wrong, but that's just my 2 satoshis.

Your 2 satoshis weights really more than all the bitcoins of those trolls. Wink
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:47:00 PM

Yo guys seems that missunderstood me i wasn't trolling just found it amusing  and posted here, but it seems that a simple joke is burnt to hell here Roll Eyes
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:57:07 PM

Reward dropping in roughly one and a half hours of this writing....

Smiley

ssrranger351

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:18:44 PM

rewards down to 30 going pretty quick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: