Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Piece  (Read 7139 times)
fuathan (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:12:47 AM

IMO, 'naruto' is better than 'one piece'

and at least 'naruto' is a finished story
IMO,

Naruto is totally an over-rated anime. It's manga is better than it's anime.  Roll Eyes

Of course it is not bad but not good, not unique, and not mistery as One Piece.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:32:31 AM

IMO,

Naruto is totally an over-rated anime. It's manga is better than it's anime.  Roll Eyes

Of course it is not bad but not good, not unique, and not mistery as One Piece.

Who cares about Naruto, we are talking about one piece here.

Edit*

Ive been watching Naruto before and I saw some feelers that show Naruto had a hard time defeating some scumbags that has no power at all which is so fucking wierd unlike One piece luffy beats worthless opponents all the time.

My favorite character is Zoro, I just like him coz I think he is very much reliable in combat unlike the rest of the crew except luffy ofc.

You don't pay enough.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:30:30 AM

I like Zorro his coz most of his fight scenes are short

Yap thats why everyone loves zorro. Luffy is op
rezilient

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:58:37 AM

I like Zorro his coz most of his fight scenes are short

Yap thats why everyone loves zorro. Luffy is op

Yep, less talking and the fight is done.

You don't pay enough.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:29:59 AM

I've heard about it and it was recommended to me but I haven't seen any of it yet.
I'm kinda saving it since it's not finished yet.
I like to binge watch everything
Nolankane

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

It's really cool but not my favorite, naruto and fairytail are not bad either
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:03:32 AM

It is very important to skip fillers, I did it with Naruto and the story felt better, it made more sense because I ignored the garbage fillers.

I am doing the same with One Piece, currently on episode 277-278.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:37:38 AM

I've heard about it and it was recommended to me but I haven't seen any of it yet.

Don't do it - at over 700 episodes (plus a number of movies), you're going to overdose. Wink

I hate it.  Childish show that goes on forever, filled with entire useless episodes like Dragonball Z  Roll Eyes

The best anime are shorter, and filled with actual story, that leave you wanting more once its over.  Movies are good for that reason too - no BS scenes just to pass the time (for the most part)

I've "only" watched some 500 episodes of One Piece, so far, but I must say I share some of the frustration with the endless amount of episodes and scenes that, under the guise of giving more depth to the story, do little or nothing to advance it - some of them by providing background on the characters or events (that, for some reason, they felt we really ought to know), some others mere reviews of previous episodes (or sometimes, reviews of events that happened, like, in the last 5 minutes, in the same episode).

That said, I can't really say I hate One Piece; it annoys me to no end when they're just wasting time but, when they're not, it can be very entertaining, and even "action-packed". If they were to reduce the number of episodes to, say, one third, this would definitely be one of my favorite anime.
rezilient

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:08:28 PM

It is very important to skip fillers, I did it with Naruto and the story felt better, it made more sense because I ignored the garbage fillers.

The problem is some fillers gives explains some characters history. Well if its naruto its a different story coz  i agree with you that the fillers are garbage

You don't pay enough.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

Any of you guys have news of their latest movie? Or this is just some hoax going around.
fuathan (OP)

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

Dude do you wanna wait for at least 10 years?! Please!. Start it today!.. It is more than 700 episodes and keep going without taking a break. No fillers just the story!.. Grin
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:41:36 AM

You don't know shit son.
fuathan (OP)

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:44:22 AM

In One Piece there are far less fillers than Naruto... Also when it comes to One Piece, in most fillers there are some infos about the main story... So you won't be frustrated about story line.

And hurry up!.. There are 500 episodes more!.. Cheesy
fuathan (OP)

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:06:15 AM

What do you think about Dresrosa episodes?.. Aren't they enough?.. I am tired of that "Mingo" thing...
fuathan (OP)

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

http://www.onepiecegold.com/one-piece-episode-729-has-been-delayed-due-to-the-north-korean-rocket-launch/2/

Dafuq?!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:35:42 PM

What do you think about Dresrosa episodes?.. Aren't they enough?.. I am tired of that "Mingo" thing...
It is just one of the longer Arc's, get used to it. I don't like it much either, but that part of the Manga was long as well so the animators can't do much about it.

The timing is a horrible coincidence indeed; if my source is correct it was somewhere at half of the episode and apparently the rocket either entered Japan airspace or was visible from it so they let the people know what was happening.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
fuathan (OP)

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:05:29 AM

Don't do it - at over 700 episodes (plus a number of movies), you're going to overdose. Wink

I hate it.  Childish show that goes on forever, filled with entire useless episodes like Dragonball Z  Roll Eyes

The best anime are shorter, and filled with actual story, that leave you wanting more once its over.  Movies are good for that reason too - no BS scenes just to pass the time (for the most part)

I've "only" watched some 500 episodes of One Piece, so far, but I must say I share some of the frustration with the endless amount of episodes and scenes that, under the guise of giving more depth to the story, do little or nothing to advance it - some of them by providing background on the characters or events (that, for some reason, they felt we really ought to know), some others mere reviews of previous episodes (or sometimes, reviews of events that happened, like, in the last 5 minutes, in the same episode).

That said, I can't really say I hate One Piece; it annoys me to no end when they're just wasting time but, when they're not, it can be very entertaining, and even "action-packed". If they were to reduce the number of episodes to, say, one third, this would definitely be one of my favorite anime.

You need to watch other 250 episodes... Things getting complicated and mysterious than ever...
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:27:42 AM

My fave character is basil hawkins and boa hancock for obvious reasons.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:53:03 AM

One piece is endless , just hate it.
Meanwhile I'm prefer watch Naruto , the story more reasonable than One piece
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:33:17 AM

You need to watch other 250 episodes... Things getting complicated and mysterious than ever...

Right... because they really needed those 500 episodes to "warm up", before getting to the good part. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: