Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bter Scam Exchange?  (Read 2831 times)
bitcoinpete (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:16:08 AM

Everything seems to be working fine now on the site.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:08:36 PM

Everything seems to be working fine now on the site.

they have a lot of btc "freezed" (probably lost /hacked) that they will not EVEN pay....
Exchange could work, but this site is a really risky site to store altcoins or bitcoin...
grzem

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:37:44 PM

They do not answer to my tickets since 20-01-2016, withdrawal of about 1850 XMR didn't reach destination.

Since 2 years https://cryptox.pl low fees, no KYC.
sonicdx10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

What about today? Still close  Undecided  ¿down?
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

It seems to be still operational and is accepting new user registrations. Something that I thought was a bit strange for a Chinese exchange at the moment?

Their price ticker seems way off, e.g. " ETC : $64.00↓,  QTUM : $41.50" and doesn't match up if you go into the trade page.

In any case, I think I'll stick to more trusted exchanges.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:11 PM

It seems to be still operational and is accepting new user registrations. Something that I thought was a bit strange for a Chinese exchange at the moment?

Why not con a few more unaware users before it's all over? It's amazing it limped on for so long and even more amazing how often people popped up on here not knowing anything about its history having just gone all in on it.

If I could write Chinese I'd shop them to the local heavies and get it shut down for good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: