Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade house for 1 bitcoin  (Read 15286 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

It is nearly impossible to buy an house for only 1 btc.
House prices should be very low and btc prices should be high like, btc needs to be used in %30 of whole world etc.
I really doubt that anyone on this forum will ever live to see the day when they can trade one of their Bitcoins for a house. I doubt it will ever be possible.

It can be possible to see that day, some of us here are very young in age, and about 10-15 years is highly possible that bitcoin price can go up to 100.000 USD per bitcoin, permitting me to buy a nice multiroom apartment in my country or a small shop. People have dreams you know, and bitcoin is just a dream booster to me Smiley
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:14:43 AM

how would you think trading your house for 1 bitcoin i dont see it when do you think you want to do it because for now you will only get around the 600 dollar and i dont think you would accept that for your house XD
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

It is nearly impossible to buy an house for only 1 btc.
House prices should be very low and btc prices should be high like, btc needs to be used in %30 of whole world etc.
I really doubt that anyone on this forum will ever live to see the day when they can trade one of their Bitcoins for a house. I doubt it will ever be possible.
That is not possible at the moment now and that is because the value of Bitcoin have to be higher and it will rise not that much because it needs time.
And we need some patience for Bitcoin otherwise you are not going to have profit with it if you are making some mistakes.

Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:26:11 AM

It could be possible in the long run.

Can the doubters say what is wrong with the following argument : ?

25M bitcoins in total.

10B people in total, of whom 0.1B are genuinely productive and the rest are just taking up space, consuming bank handouts, printing more debt to fund inexplicably dumb lifestyle choices.  An example of an unproductive is such as being a hoverboard-riding traffic warden whose stylish neon-edged uniform and i-ticket smart-parking-fine issuer are lighter and thinner than last years' 7G enabled i-ticket thing.  Those get their pay from central government, who get their money issued by banks in the daily overspend.  Those ones all bid for neon-edged city lifestyle appartments, and might buy the pink balcony augmented reality vision if it is cheaper than pink paint for the whole row.

The 0.1B genuinely productives sell their work mainly for bitcoin-backed cryptocurrency so on average have 1/4 of a bitcoin in their total net worth, though often that may be in the form of a different crypto.  Those people all need somewhere to live, and have different priorities to wanting the pink balcony app.  For example an apple tree and a potato patch would be nice, and somewhere to live quite essential.  Since genuinely productives tend to buy only genuinely useful items, such as potato fertiliser and a spade, and avoid counterproductive payments, their 1/4 bitcoin could end up being their main savings.  Now what would be the value of an average three bedroom semi with an apple tree and a potato patch in the back garden in this scenario?

There will be less than 21M Bitcoins in total when last one is mined and right now there is around 7B of people on Earth mate. Other than that, i guess there is lot more than 0.1B of genuinely productive people lol.
i dont think you should sell or trade your house for 1 bitcoin who the fuck is trying to get seriuous posts in this topic maybe he was to stoned when he thought about this becuase no idiot would trade his house for 600 dollar XD
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

How long until we can trade a house for a single bitcoin??

1 year, 2 years, 3 years?? What do you think about it?
I would never trade my house for just one Bitcoin, I would only do it if the Bitcoin price was worth a couple of million if not then I would keep my house with pleasure.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

Maybe 10years from now it would be possible to buy a house for 1 BITCOIN. Grin But for now it isn't possible.

Well, it's already possible to buy a house for 1 bitcoin, but you've gotta accept the quality of the house. It's probably all torn up and worn out, but you can still live in it. Or you can buy really cheap land.

But in 10 years it'll be possible to buy a legit house with only 1 BTC, I think.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:30:59 AM

Maybe 10years from now it would be possible to buy a house for 1 BITCOIN. Grin But for now it isn't possible.
Ugh do you think that's crazy dream can coming true? buying a house with 1 bitcoin, i think even 20 year more we can't buy a house only with 1 bitcoin.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:13:35 PM

I do not see the house will be traded in bitcoin, price of 1 bitcoin can not build a house right now, but if the price will be $500,000 i think its possible to trade.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:04:08 PM

If price continues to increasing like this maybe next year one can buy a house with bitcoin in many places of the world!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:32:12 AM

Now you can not get a house for one bitcoin. But I think it can later.
because it is often used as currency and it become more valuable.
No do not think that the value of one Bitcoin will ever be equal to the value of a house. A house is worth much money, it would be good for the users if the value was that high.
tyagi

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:33:57 AM

i dont think bitcoin price can reach that limit to buy a new house
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:14:36 AM

Most likely a bitcoin will never be worth that much, although I hope it will be.
I also hope that the price will sometime be that I but I find it hard to believe tho. A house is worth much money so I do not think that one Bitcoin will be worth that much.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:58:26 PM

I would never trade my house in for 1 Bitcoin because that is just a dumb thing to do, my house is why more worth then the Bitcoin at the moment.
Maybe when the Bitcoin value is a million Dollars then I might consider it, but not when the price is this low.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:26:31 PM

OP - Your question itself is quite vague. You said for 1 btc now you dint mention which country which location and how many sq ft apartment nothing just for 1 btc even today in some countries you can buy house.
Mauser

Activity: 1834

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:20:45 AM

There are luxury doll houses with furniture and dolls for kids which cost up to 1000 usd. Other than that I think you will have to wait 30 years to buy a real house with 1 bitcoin. Definitely not as long as there is still mining going on.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:24:08 AM

I would never trade in my house for just one Bitcoin because I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be worth as much as my house.
That is just a dumb thing to do in my opinion so I suggest that you do not do that.
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:47:14 AM

Here your house.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:52:02 PM

I would never trade in my house for just one Bitcoin because I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be worth as much as my house.
That is just a dumb thing to do in my opinion so I suggest that you do not do that.
I would also never be able to sell my house for just one Bitcoin that just not make sense if you ask me and I would never do it.
Only if I was sure that the Bitcoin is at least 1 million Dollar then I could sell it.
Mauser

Activity: 1834

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:55:00 PM

Depends, if the mortgage of your house is higher than the actual value of your house selling it makes sense. Better to receive 1 symbolic Bitcoin than waiting for the bank to foreclose the house. Of Course the buyer would have to take over the loan.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

Bitcoin won't go high to such extent to buy a house for people to live. With a single bitcoin its possible to get puppy house.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████