Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Bitspread.in - The easiest way to earn Bitcoins  (Read 1095 times)
Bitspread.in (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:22:11 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 10:41:27 AM by Bitspread.in

Welcome to BitSpreading

BitSpreading is an invitation-only* highly profitable source of bitcoins! It's easy, fast and completely substainable.
You will earn a lot even with a really little effort.

*This means you will need an invitation link to join. (You found it below).

You're just 3 steps away from making profit:

1) Join.
2) Deposit Your Partecipation fee (just 0.01 BTC).
3) Invite other people and collect your earnings.

How it works?

After you've sent your partecipation fee you will be given a personal link which you can use to build your own referral downline.
We have two referral levels, our percentages are 70% for 1st level (direct referrals) and 20% for 2nd level (users brought by your refs)

Let's make some example!

With just two users invited by yourself, not only you cover your partecipation fee but you also gain some profits.
Think about if you invite 10 users, you gain 0.07 BTC (about 30$ at the current BTC/USD exchange rates), SEVEN TIMES your partecipation fee!
There's more, since we pay 2nd level refs think about if people you brought in turn invite 10 users each, you will have 100 more
refs in your downline (10*10) and total earnings will be 0.27 BTC (about 110$).

Why choose our service?

Because all users are equal, profits are not based on an investment plan and there is no time limit.

We decided to make a Bitcointalk-only giveaway.
First 10 users who will join from this forum, will be instantly marked as "Active",
they will not need to send their partecipation fee in order to receive their own invitation link!
In other words, it's free.

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

So I get 'free'?

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:31:25 PM

So, basically, I can earn coins with your website when someone sign up through my referral link and activate their account?

Life sucks.
Bitspread.in (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:33:16 PM

So, basically, I can earn coins with your website when someone sign up through my referral link and activate their account?

Exactly
Kasumi

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:33:45 PM

Just signed up, hope it's not a scam <3
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:37:57 PM

Exactly
Is there by any chance to get a custom referral link?
For instance: https://www.bitspread.in/?i=krunox123

Life sucks.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:43:38 PM

Just signed up, hope it's not a scam <3

I think u need to pray very hard for it cause u can call it Mlm, ponzi, pyramid scheme or whatever term or names for it...
and eventually it will turned scam or collapse.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:44:32 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong as I don't want to offend you but is this not the definition of a pyramid scheme scam? It's so obvious it hurts my eyes so I hope I'm missing something. Could you please elaborate a little more on how it works?
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:51:31 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong as I don't want to offend you but is this not the definition of a pyramid scheme scam? It's so obvious it hurts my eyes so I hope I'm missing something. Could you please elaborate a little more on how it works?

It's no brainer and quite obvious with what TS is trying..
Suggest u can only promote this to your enemy.

A scam will be a scam.

Bitspread.in (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

Yes it is possible. We can sort out an automatic function in the user-page, but in the meantime we can accept requests at support@bitspread.in

It's quite different actually. The pyramidal scheme is unsustainable because it promises more money that the system can afford, but our system can afford every single bitcoin paid to you. You'll always gain if you'll keep referrals come. Even if you stop at some time, you can still earn from other people referral, without taking their money. It's a win-win.

This is not a zero sum game, we don't create money from nothing and this is not a stupid ponzi scheme since we don't pay other people with your money.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:43:06 PM

Yes it is possible. We can sort out an automatic function in the user-page, but in the meantime we can accept requests at support@bitspread.in

It's quite different actually. The pyramidal scheme is unsustainable because it promises more money that the system can afford, but our system can afford every single bitcoin paid to you. You'll always gain if you'll keep referrals come. Even if you stop at some time, you can still earn from other people referral, without taking their money. It's a win-win.

This is not a zero sum game, we don't create money from nothing and this is not a stupid ponzi scheme since we don't pay other people with your money.

Ya in short is pyramid scheme.
Thanks for your 'explanation'.
Said like no say

A scam will be a scam.

Bitspread.in (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:01:50 PM

Said like no say

You can try this out to see with your own eyes what it is, and what it is not.
It's still free, so Hurry up!
karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:19:30 AM

Said like no say

You can try this out to see with your own eyes what it is, and what it is not.
It's still free, so Hurry up!

you can only earn when your referals made deposit and still you say this is not a stupid ponzi scheme since we don't pay other people with your money.

when i invest money some part of my money going to my upline you fucking shit you still saying we dont pay other people with your money lol

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
FreeDollars

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:28:43 AM

It's totally a MLM/Pyramid Scheme. Beware guys...
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:41:47 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:52:12 AM by Alaki

It's totally a MLM/Pyramid Scheme. Beware guys...
Henceforth, the thread is in the "investor based games" board. No offense, but I'd guess everyone knows that each 'nd every thread in this board is about MLM/pyramid/ponzi scheme.
Bitspread.in (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:17:14 PM

you can only earn when your referals made deposit and still you say this is not a stupid ponzi scheme since we don't pay other people with your money.

when i invest money some part of my money going to my upline you fucking shit you still saying we dont pay other people with your money lol

When you get a referral, you are SURE that you will earn 70% of his partecipation quote. In a ponzi you are not in control of this, and so you'll earn by luck. It's not the case here!
myrfaucets

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:58:56 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

did i get your early bird??
imgirl240

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:43:34 PM

I'm showing not active. Hmm...
Bitspread.in (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:52:24 PM

The promotion (free account) was meant for the first 10 users. At the moment it's over  Undecided
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:56:30 PM

This look more like matrix or MLM however 0.01 BTC should not be called just because getting referrer is not an easy task.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: