Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get A Free Guest Post For Your Bitcoin Service/Website/Affiliate  (Read 646 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:38:38 PM

All you got to do is stumble / tweet 10 posts on http://bitcoinspies.com/.
You can also Google +1  for a longer article about your bitcoin service/website/affiliate.

Doesn't take much time to go through 10 posts! Smiley So go click happy on the social bookmarks and pm proof of doing such do not post it here as I don't want obvious footprints. It takes me a very small amount of time to write up a guest post for ya, so you get it done and I will get it done.

First come first serve.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:18:50 AM

Wonder how much traffic you will get exposure too?

Well look here:

Or you can buy a guest blog post for anything BTC related for $5 in bitcoin or $15 for featured post for a month! Let me know if you want in on this traffic!

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:52:37 PM

So far have completed 1 of these Smiley Looking for more interest.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:12:29 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: