Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Autobuy] Paypal Accounts  (Read 535 times)
kellyverstin (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:07:18 AM

Selling recovered Paypal accounts. All are Verified, and cost 10$BTC each.

Autobuy accounts here:
https://payivy.com/v/78deb

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
No vouches available, however I am a trusted seller, you may check my other threads.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:13:09 AM

to all possible buyers, beware using autobuy websites such as payivy coz there will be no guarantee you will recieve what you have paid for.
kellyverstin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:14:53 AM

to all possible buyers, beware using autobuy websites such as payivy coz there will be no guarantee you will recieve what you have paid for.

Thank you. That said, if you purchase a paypal account and aren't satisfied with it, you can PM me for a replacement.
hnjvst

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:44:23 AM

Thank you. That said, if you purchase a paypal account and aren't satisfied with it, you can PM me for a replacement.

who guarantees we won't get empty .txt files after pay Cheesy
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:20:15 AM

Paypal is reversible service. And your reputation is not enough for sell account paypal You must use escrow.
That is will better.
kellyverstin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:20:58 AM

who guarantees we won't get empty .txt files after pay Cheesy

The man >.>
In fact he says some accounts may have empty balances, but has so much accounts, he can guarantee you'll be satisfied.

If anyones looking for 10 random accs for 20$, PM me. I'll go first if you're trusted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: