Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! SEARCH INVESTOR !!!  (Read 647 times)
rekas (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:25:36 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 04:39:27 AM by rekas

Hello

We are search investors for new project. For it start and be partners.

We only search investors for now, what's reason why we don't share with website with everyone!

Project type is multi crypto currencies multipler.
We search only 5 investors whos will get good offer from us.

Almost systems are created and website
It's not ponzi. It's not scam.

Do you wanna join? Type to my PM for more details.

Good day.
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

What language is this post in? For it star? What does that mean?

I don't understand.
bogartz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:40:29 AM

Project type is multi crypto currencies multipler.-> do you mean it is like a double your money website? can you explain more about the site you building?
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:47:33 AM

We wanna find 5 investors who will be partners of this project. They will get % of project profit. System now is generating project profit, but not insufficiently to start project correct and successfull.

Website -> it's only for users to manage account, make deposits, invest and withdraw.
Other systems -> Do all "black work" - for user grow money what was invested with his choosed plan.

Example:

Invest 0.01 or 0.1 BTC (or DOGE or LTC) with 20% of profit. and it's took about 12-24h to make 20% profit of invest. User will get 120% of his invest.

or

if wanna 100% of profit, will need to choose other plan, but it's took longer, about 3 days.

Payouts -> from 1h to 1day (1 day when plan is choosed more whan 7 days -> profit about 400%)

Sorry for my low english...
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:58:01 AM

Your first scam didnt work - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261710.msg13061778#msg13061778 , and now you're at it again ?
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:02:40 AM

1. it's not scam.
2. the reason of this project, why we creating is: a lot of project is scam or ponzi. we made project with securyti a lof , becouse we don't wanna lose someone money, we wanna to make profit. we are try to other project and it's just steal money and nothink got back..
3. old post was without website, we will update it or create new post with website link then it's will be complete.
4. NOW WE JUST SEARCH SOME INVESTORS.
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:49:17 AM

1. it's not scam.
2. the reason of this project, why we creating is: a lot of project is scam or ponzi. we made project with securyti a lof , becouse we don't wanna lose someone money, we wanna to make profit. we are try to other project and it's just steal money and nothink got back..
3. old post was without website, we will update it or create new post with website link then it's will be complete.
4. NOW WE JUST SEARCH SOME INVESTORS.

Money makes money. Go get a real job first before deciding to start a scam site or some shit dude.
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

dude i have 2 jobs and i earn more than you. if you don't know what to write - just nothink write, maybe smarter you will show to others... Wink

p.s. i make opportunity to other 5 people be my partner who can earn money for nothink doing...

You aren't one of them. then just leave thread.
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:59:23 AM

dude i have 2 jobs and i earn more than you. if you don't know what to write - just nothink write, maybe smarter you will show to others... Wink

p.s. i make opportunity to other 5 people be my partner who can earn money for nothink doing...

You aren't one of them. then just leave thread.

Im pretty sure you do  Roll Eyes Stop with your scam attempts. Pretty sure you're jobless hence all this wrong doings. Your first thread proves it all so stop defending yourself scumbag.
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:04:41 AM

you maybe and don't have a job, i need to earn money for my family Cheesy stop post shits on forum, just grow your post of shits.... so stupyd boy you are... go to find you real work and a little less be at computer, becouse your brain is gruel...
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:07:31 AM

Good luck with that, though it doesn't bother me that much normally, your lack of English in combination with that other thread doesn't make you really trustworthy...

And if you're only looking for 5 investors, whats the foreseen btc you're trying to get ? since you promote every sort of plan... (5 times 0.01 or 5 times 0.1 is kinda a big difference :p ).

Hope you get some investors so you can be proven truthfull, but I'm afraid you're not getting 5 investors without a decent businessplan or progress of your project...

Good luck if you really are not a scammer, and otherwise well:  YOU (INSERT SOME NASTY WORDS HERE IN CAPITAL), GO HOME!

hehe

Cheers and good luck to the honest earners!
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:08:17 AM

you maybe and don't have a job, i need to earn money for my family Cheesy stop post shits on forum, just grow your post of shits.... so stupyd boy you are... go to find you real work and a little less be at computer, becouse your brain is gruel...

Your bitcoin address is also linked here :

http://bitcoinupdates.net/new-invesments/  

archived : https://web.archive.org/web/20160115060456/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=647399
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:11:36 AM

Good luck with that, though it doesn't bother me that much normally, your lack of English in combination with that other thread doesn't make you really trustworthy...

And if you're only looking for 5 investors, whats the foreseen btc you're trying to get ? since you promote every sort of plan... (5 times 0.01 or 5 times 0.1 is kinda a big difference :p ).

Hope you get some investors so you can be proven truthfull, but I'm afraid you're not getting 5 investors without a decent businessplan or progress of your project...

Good luck if you really are not a scammer, and otherwise well:  YOU (INSERT SOME NASTY WORDS HERE IN CAPITAL), GO HOME!

hehe

thank you for post.

Last post was with other idea posted, now is better and other plans. Project are making, now left only complite website. Smiley

I just guy with a little nervous.... Cheesy
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

http://bitcoinupdates.net/ -> not my website. i was posted same thread as last in https://bitcointa.lk/threads/new-invesments.522586/.

But i can close it if you wanna Cheesy once again i will say it... IT WAS WITH A DIFFERENCE IDEA...

Now i make better! Smiley think i say shit? whait for it and you will can try it Wink i will gateways makes some. Wink
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:16:51 AM

http://bitcoinupdates.net/ -> not my website. i was posted same thread as last in https://bitcointa.lk/threads/new-invesments.522586/.

But i can close it if you wanna Cheesy once again i will say it... IT WAS WITH A DIFFERENCE IDEA...

Now i make better! Smiley think i say shit? whait for it and you will can try it Wink i will gateways makes some. Wink

Not saying you're saying shit buddy but you started out trying to scam others so it's definitely gonna be difficult now for people to trust you.
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!!

I HATE SCAMMERS!!! AND PONZI!!!

STOP SAY ABOUT ME SHITS! If i wanna be scammer i don't waste my time for this forum...
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

Good luck if you really are not a scammer, and otherwise well:  YOU (INSERT SOME NASTY WORDS HERE IN CAPITAL), GO HOME!

hehe

thank you for post.

Last post was with other idea posted, now is better and other plans. Project are making, now left only complite website. Smiley

Grmmbl... I am really trying to understand what you mean but can you perhaps run it in your motherlanguage through google translate because I really don't know what you mean with your last 2 sentences... And you don't even answer my question, so please do.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:20:55 AM

I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!!

STOP SAY ABOUT ME SHITS! If i wanna be scammer i don't waste my time for this forum...
Aaaaaand this doesn't help you either, what are you, 5 years old?... Ima leave this tread now... Best of luck to you and your not so possible investors...
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:22:37 AM

I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!!

Says the guy who tried to run a ponzi  Grin
rekas (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:24:30 AM

Good luck if you really are not a scammer, and otherwise well:  YOU (INSERT SOME NASTY WORDS HERE IN CAPITAL), GO HOME!

hehe

thank you for post.

Grmmbl... I am really trying to understand what you mean but can you perhaps run it in your motherlanguage through google translate because I really don't know what you mean with your last 2 sentences... And you don't even answer my question, so please do.

You wanna to know how i will make money ?

I can't tell you, becouse it's will know ONLY partners. becouse if everyone will know this way - everyone will can make money for self and later will be scammers, virus and others stuff - i don't wanna it...

i can in 13 days double not metter what's amount of BTC or DOGE or LTC, just for safe i make some more.

if will hack someone (everyone can be hacked) me - i will have money - for FULL REFUND all users. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: