Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Faucet script  (Read 321 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:55:04 AM

Like the title says.

Point us in the right way, thanks!

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
JaykePC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:57:05 AM

Are you wanting a custom script or one that works with faucet box and such? I believe you if you want a full custom script you would require bitcoind to be running thus requiring you to have a server not just web hosting. What is your budget also?
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:58:39 AM

Check out my site, Bitcointap.xyz
It uses the faucetbox script which has multiple site layout/designs in the admin panel, which by the way looks really nice and is very clean. Very easy to configure, just needs you to create a database & enter the details in the db.php then you can log on to the admin panel and edit whatever you want. Allows use of multiple captcha services, and has ad slots.
If not, you can also choose to use faucetfly which is a free faucet script, not very good in my opinion. No ad slots (hard to get), no choice of design, sub domain (.faucetfly.com) and kind of slow.
Those are just the options for a free script, there are many others. I haven't really seen many faucet script sellers on here but some are selling sites if you go in the auction. They come with the site script and some look cool. Good luck finding what you're looking for.
JaykePC

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:01:41 AM

It uses the faucetbox script which has multiple site layout/designs in the admin panel, which by the way looks really nice and is very clean. Very easy to configure, just needs you to create a database & enter the details in the db.php then you can log on to the admin panel and edit whatever you want. Allows use of multiple captcha services, and has ad slots.
If not, you can also choose to use faucetfly which is a free faucet script, not very good in my opinion. No ad slots (hard to get), no choice of design, sub domain (.faucetfly.com) and kind of slow.
Those are just the options for a free script, there are many others. I haven't really seen many faucet script sellers on here but some are selling sites if you go in the auction. They come with the site script and some look cool. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Yeah as he said, I did used to own a fully custom faucet site but I closed it due to the sheer numbers of people using adblock, people would pay for adverts then moan that nobody clicked them thus accusing me of botting my traffic. Make sure nobody fobs you off with a total free script (as displayed by the user above).

Robertt, do you run ads on your site? If so do you have any bids on the adverts?
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:05:22 AM

Yeah as he said, I did used to own a fully custom faucet site but I closed it due to the sheer numbers of people using adblock, people would pay for adverts then moan that nobody clicked them thus accusing me of botting my traffic. Make sure nobody fobs you off with a total free script (as displayed by the user above).

Robertt, do you run ads on your site? If so do you have any bids on the adverts?

I ran ads from a-ads.com, only made around 0.0007 BTC from ad revenue. Took a week but I guess most of the users were bots because of how fast the faucet was drained. I tried to sign up for AdSense but got denied multiple times for another account, so I deleted all my other ones, applied again, got denied. Sucks though because a-ads.com doesn't pay very much for advertising so I eventually gave up.
JaykePC

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:20:28 AM

I ran ads from a-ads.com, only made around 0.0007 BTC from ad revenue. Took a week but I guess most of the users were bots because of how fast the faucet was drained. I tried to sign up for AdSense but got denied multiple times for another account, so I deleted all my other ones, applied again, got denied. Sucks though because a-ads.com doesn't pay very much for advertising so I eventually gave up.

Try here: http://www.adbit.co/

And yeah, you really need like 2 captchas or some shit to stop them bots. They hit my site hard once or twice so I lowered the payout and it sent them elsewhere, once it was clear I raised it again. I was just breaking even with my ad sales but like I said, people would not renew their bids after the clicks were so bad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: