Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Finally announced they are filing for Bankruptcy. Stolen Coins  (Read 1383 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:05:49 AM

This is bad new for those investors and good news for buyers.
because of this scandal the price is continuously decreasing and i think it will decrease more.
I hope this issue will be fix. Provably we are all affected on this scandal because of the price dump...

shibewalk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 01:21:51 PM

Read here:

http://blog.cryptsy.com/

This is a total scam and some jail time is deserved by letting people continue depositing.

Total crap!!! 12 bitcoins I had there tying to get them out for months. God Damn it. Another Blow for Bitcoin. Expect the price to drop again...

If anyone knows how to start claiming this back or some of it however hopeless I would really appreciate it!

more important than jail time would be the recovery of our funds! With Paul Vernon in jail, he would be a lot less valuable for users.

Rather than criminal law and lynching, smart people would support a civil law (company law) solution that involves piercing the corporate veil and personal liability of Paul Vernon for breach of duty and not disclosing Cryptsy's bankruptcy. In light of his deception and general way of acting, US law has some very nasty provisions on treble damages coming Paul Vernon's way (in case Paul Vernon does not come forward and honors user withdrawal requests soon).

THAT is how you claim this back.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: