Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete this thread.  (Read 2327 times)
Sovahkiin (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

I downloaded it, tried following the exact steps but with no success. After I click Pay in Paypal with that new account, it redirects me to spotify payment page and the account is still basic. Not doing anything wrong, I just think the method has been patched. If anyone succeeded, please leave a message just to confirm.

Did you succesfully switch from country? Does it show you also the country in the URL bar? 
I am just throwing a few suggestions, but maybe that's the issue?

Of course I did switch. The instructions are not very precise with REAL step-by-step but I could manage it to get exactly what he get (even with the error he mentioned). My only guess is that he should mention the country you should start from, I mean using a VPN to start the spotify.com/cl/ from a specific country and then switch to NZ. I started from Brazil as my own country wasn't supported in the first place.

Sorry to hear that the instructions are not clear enough. In the meantime, did you manage to get your account working? I am just asking.
If everyone else didn't manage to succeeded, please reply here. I will upload a new / improved version soon.
Thanks for your patience!
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

But this is a "pdf" like a guide? a method?
or with the download link we get a sw?

because:

Which software is this? Can you do virus scan on this and show us the results?

Anyone has already tried?
Sounds too good to be real Cheesy

FREE UNLIMITED SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS | CREATE YOUR OWN SPOTIFY SHOP TODAY

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

because:

Did you try it out already?

This PDF contains a guide / tutorial on how to start creating unlimited Spotify Premium accounts.
You could use this guide to create your own Spotify shop. I am just offering this as an opportunity for all the members here to earn some extra coin.
If you need help, please reply in this thread or PM me.

nickwooshorr

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:17:22 PM

I downloaded it, tried following the exact steps but with no success. After I click Pay in Paypal with that new account, it redirects me to spotify payment page and the account is still basic. Not doing anything wrong, I just think the method has been patched. If anyone succeeded, please leave a message just to confirm.

Did you succesfully switch from country? Does it show you also the country in the URL bar? 
I am just throwing a few suggestions, but maybe that's the issue?

Of course I did switch. The instructions are not very precise with REAL step-by-step but I could manage it to get exactly what he get (even with the error he mentioned). My only guess is that he should mention the country you should start from, I mean using a VPN to start the spotify.com/cl/ from a specific country and then switch to NZ. I started from Brazil as my own country wasn't supported in the first place.

Sorry to hear that the instructions are not clear enough. In the meantime, did you manage to get your account working? I am just asking.
If everyone else didn't manage to succeeded, please reply here. I will upload a new / improved version soon.
Thanks for your patience!

I haven't got it to work yet but it's no big deal, I'm not trying to get a shop or sell these accounts, I'm just trying to get one working for my personal use. The guide is relatively good, it just needs some adjustments here and there.

To anyone willing to try it: it's clean, it's just a pdf, the problem I have is that I can't get it to work as supposed to, I didn't manage to get premium yet. But if you're too scared, try it in a VM and see if it works for you, maybe I am really doing something wrong.

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:58:16 PM

Note to everyone:

While I notified that some members didn't succeed creating a Spotify premium account, I shared another Spotify method in my original post. Try this!
As always, if you need any help, please reply to this thread or throw me a PM!  Wink
darkstarzz69

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Tried the 2nd method. Works all the way till the last step but unable to complete paypal purchase.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
khalized

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:10:25 PM

Hi I don't have any paypal account,and can't try your method as well you described:
 why don't send to me a vouch account?
I will send you a tip!  Roll Eyes

because:

Did you try it out already?

This PDF contains a guide / tutorial on how to start creating unlimited Spotify Premium accounts.
You could use this guide to create your own Spotify shop. I am just offering this as an opportunity for all the members here to earn some extra coin.
If you need help, please reply in this thread or PM me.

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:40:24 PM

Update:
I already was notified that most of the members didn't succeed to create a free Spotify Premium account.
Please check the original post now! I included a fresh method that's working till date!
Throw me a PM if something is unclear or you need help!
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:27:48 PM

I am also giving away free Spotify Premium accounts, throw me a PM and I will send your own personal Spotify Premium account!

~ Sovahkiin
doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:03:45 PM

Do any of these methods last a "lifetime" like other people are selling? What is the trick to that?
khalized

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:08:48 PM

I am also giving away free Spotify Premium accounts, throw me a PM and I will send your own personal Spotify Premium account!

~ Sovahkiin

True!
I received a vouch copy... and yes is a premium.
Thank you to
~ Sovahkiin

I hope other user could enjoy! Smiley
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:55:36 PM

Note to everyone:
Will send some free Spotify Premium accounts everyday, please wait!
Thank you for your patience. If you need help or an account is not working, please send me a message Wink
rajat08

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:02:27 PM

Note to everyone:
Thank you for your patience. If you need help or an account is not working, please send me a message Wink

I saw your new method. It looks promising.
Haven't tried it yet but as I don't use spotify much the method is of no use to me.
If the method really works then why didn't you sold it??
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:16:15 PM

Note to everyone:

I saw your new method. It looks promising.
Haven't tried it yet but as I don't use spotify much the method is of no use to me.
If the method really works then why didn't you sold it??

I don't know actually... haha  Cheesy
Because in my opinion, there are people out their that definitely need to make more money than I, I think  Smiley
Although it would be definitely more profitable if I sold the new method, I agree.
dark11b

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:37:26 AM

Tried method v5 and worked till the last step. Paypal was not accepting the card.
iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:31:18 AM

nice tutorial bro how long does this account will have premium?
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:59:49 AM

Tried method v5 and worked till the last step. Paypal was not accepting the card.
Will take a look at v5 again, last week it still wasn't patched though. Thanks for informing me about this.
I will share with everyone a new method soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

nice tutorial bro how long does this account will have premium?

You did succeed? Your new account will last min. 1 month (guaranteed) and max. lifetime with the methods I described in my original post. Chances are that I will publicly release my own private method, where you can get min. 3 months. If you need any help, please PM me.
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:21:08 AM

Spotify v6 is up again! Had some problems, but all fixed now!
Thanks for your patience.
ngmunkit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

I can vouch for method 6 as i have created one premium account myself!
Which method is working and uses other country? Cause there are some songs lacking in Taiwan!
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:34:29 AM

I can vouch for method 6 as i have created one premium account myself!
Which method is working and uses other country? Cause there are some songs lacking in Taiwan!

Hi,

Very happy to hear a method is working for you. Currently you can't change your country in Spotify as a premium user (otherwise the subscription must be altered), but if I may find something that can bypass that, you will be the first one to know!

Note to everyone:

I discovered a new Spotify method, just need the final steps. In the next few days, I will try to write a working guide and maybe share it for you. If you could help me, please PM me and I will inform you about the issue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: