Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is below 400$, What next?  (Read 7581 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:07:37 PM

The price is stablising at the moment, it is around $420 now. This is the consolidation after last rise in the second half of last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

The price is stablising at the moment, it is around $420 now. This is the consolidation after last rise in the second half of last year.

yes a little bit stability is occurring there but I think now it will start to go up from $420 , as peple now has more beleive on it and they are actively adopting it, which is a positive point for the bitcoin and a strength giving point for it.
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:17:49 PM

Just be patient. The price has recovered to $420. I think it will be around$450 in the next few months.

Why only $450? Price may accelerate as high as $500 before the halving as many of us will be holding our coins and will be waiting for the halving to happen.. but again, maybe after the halving a huge dump of coins may happen which I think would make a resistance for the price to climb higher..
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:07:39 AM

If the bitcoin price is below $400 again, I will spend most of my remaining funds and buy the bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

It is hard to say, but I think that the value will not rise for a long time and that we have to wait a long time for a good price increase for Bitcoin, and that we also need some patience for it.
You can see that the value is now stable and that it is not even moving and that is ofcourse not that bad, but it would be nice if it is going to rise soon so we can all sell it with a good profit and make us happy.

Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict so we have just to wait and see.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:01:23 PM

if the price of bitcoin go to below $400, i think many people will buy a lot of bitcoin to hold them for a while until the price up but it will hard for hoping the price of bitcoin fall down.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:26:13 AM

if the price of bitcoin go to below $400, i think many people will buy a lot of bitcoin to hold them for a while until the price up but it will hard for hoping the price of bitcoin fall down.

At this moment, there is still a chance for bitcoin to drop low, but with many people speculating about halving and keeping their coins, I think we may go down that low but not for long and the chance is very small..But even when it drop, many will still be happy as it is an opportunity to earn more..
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:03:55 AM

The price is going down. I expect it to reach below 350$.

What are your thoughts?

I also think that it will drop a bit. But this is not necessary a bad thing. This gives the people who have less money also the chance to buy some bitcoins. But for the people who want to sell their coins it can be a pain. 
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:24:28 AM

The price is going down. I expect it to reach below 350$.

What are your thoughts?

I also think that it will drop a bit. But this is not necessary a bad thing. This gives the people who have less money also the chance to buy some bitcoins. But for the people who want to sell their coins it can be a pain. 

No matter how high the price rises, people with less money will always have the chance to buy BTC. They will get less for their money, but that applies to people with more money as well.

1 BTC is subdivided into 100 000 000 satoshis, and even these could be further subdivided in the future.

Saying that people with less money don't have the chance to buy BTC is like saying people with less money can't buy land because the cost of 1 acre is too high. Obviously people can - and do - buy less than 1 acre. Obviously people can - and do - buy much less than 1 BTC. If the price of 1 BTC rises by 5% everyone holding any BTC makes a profit (on paper) of 5% - regardless of how much BTC they hold.

This space intentionally left blank.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:28:27 AM

The price is now finally above $400 so the barrier has been broken. The price is now on its way to $500 its getting there slowly but surely. With this happening people are returning to Bitcoin to see what their next move is going to be.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:33:54 AM

The price is now finally above $400 so the barrier has been broken. The price is now on its way to $500 its getting there slowly but surely. With this happening people are returning to Bitcoin to see what their next move is going to be.

have you been sleeping a lot lately? the price is above the $400 price level for quite some time now, and it's really struggling to find its way up to $500. it will take at least another month before we have a chance to see the price reach $500 before the block halving.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:02:27 PM

have you been sleeping a lot lately? the price is above the $400 price level for quite some time now, and it's really struggling to find its way up to $500. it will take at least another month before we have a chance to see the price reach $500 before the block halving.

Yeah, as mentioned bitcoin price is struggling hard to touch the barrier of $500, as most users speculations push it forward with the hope of $500 before this years halving.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:12:08 PM

no it won't go to 250$, it will rise above 400$ and near 450$ now, that was just a pump and dump,  price will go up again anyway now, and that it awesome

The price dropped from $450 recently to $396. It seems the price will be around $420 for the next few months.
As you can see you see that the value is now rising slowly and that is not that bad and that can be good if it is rising slowly for a long time and that would be nice for us.
The halving is also coming so that can be also nice for us we have only to wait now I think.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:19:08 PM

no it won't go to 250$, it will rise above 400$ and near 450$ now, that was just a pump and dump,  price will go up again anyway now, and that it awesome

The price dropped from $450 recently to $396. It seems the price will be around $420 for the next few months.
As you can see you see that the value is now rising slowly and that is not that bad and that can be good if it is rising slowly for a long time and that would be nice for us.
The halving is also coming so that can be also nice for us we have only to wait now I think.

what you are quoting is an old comment and if i am not mistaken the drop by that time was because of the FUD which was spread by hearn and the price was pushed below 400.
right now it looks strong and the chances of drop gets lower every day.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:24:56 PM

what you are quoting is an old comment and if i am not mistaken the drop by that time was because of the FUD which was spread by hearn and the price was pushed below 400.

That's right, we don't think that Bitcoin's price will drop again at least in the nearest future, however it's expected that it will increase highly after the next halving, so holding coins nowadays could being profitable.
Tasmonid

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Economy

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:26:43 AM

That's right, we don't think that Bitcoin's price will drop again at least in the nearest future, however it's expected that it will increase highly after the next halving, so holding coins nowadays could being profitable.

The price is $444 now. It might drop below $420. But it will recover soon as the demand for bitcoin is growing.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:47:06 PM

The price is $444 now. It might drop below $420. But it will recover soon as the demand for bitcoin is growing.

The bitcoin price is over $465 now. It seems it has broken the recent trading range. A pump started?
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:18:10 PM

The bitcoin price is over $465 now. It seems it has broken the recent trading range. A pump started?
yeah, people pumping right now the price as much as possible and i hope it wont stop any time soon, lets hope i will make a lot of money out of that without any efforts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:07:52 PM

yeah, people pumping right now the price as much as possible and i hope it wont stop any time soon, lets hope i will make a lot of money out of that without any efforts

there is always pump and dump of the bticoin. It was pumped to $470, then it was dumped to $435.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:18:34 PM

You will make a lot money, but only if you also have a lot coins and a lot patience. If you have both, then you will make more than decent profits if you hold your coins for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: