Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamie Dimon is the reason Bitcon is plummeting  (Read 471 times)
newbit123 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

Banks will simply not allow this... they will manipulate bitcoin like they manipulate gold they will never let poor people become rich... it was easy in the early days because people thought nothing of it but now its reaching the mainstream the sharks will tear bitcoin piece by piece...

im glad i sold some btc for gold at 445 now if it drops to 100-200 i will rebuy and sell to maximum gain
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:47:38 PM

Who the hell is Jamie Demon and where did you get all these? lol
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:46:54 PM

Jamie Dimon is one of the top gangsters, oops I mean bankers, in charge of JP Morgan and he is on record of hating bitcoin.

I am sure he would love to be able to manipulate bitcoin the same as gold but he can't. Bitcoin just doesn't have the derivatives that gold does. Also it is much harder to be so opaque in bitcoin as gold because the blockchain is available to all to see. Unlike eg Fort Knox which hasn't been audited since the 1950's I think! (Its empty) Additionally banks dont hold huge reserves of bitcoin as they do gold.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

Banks will simply not allow this... they will manipulate bitcoin like they manipulate gold they will never let poor people become rich... it was easy in the early days because people thought nothing of it but now its reaching the mainstream the sharks will tear bitcoin piece by piece...

im glad i sold some btc for gold at 445 now if it drops to 100-200 i will rebuy and sell to maximum gain

You are talking through your hat.
There is nothing specific that either Jamie Dimon (or anybody else) did over the past day, for this crash to happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: