Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts of scammers {Shield scam report #2}  (Read 2677 times)
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

I dont care if you give me red trust or green trust, if i ever deal with anyoone, I myself ask them to use escrow.

I explained I buy accounts from neotox and others and the personal address is then with me, which then gets mixed later unfortunately.

I am sorry if I hurt anyone's emotions or such. I repaid loan even when this was opened, well anyways

You are free to give me negative trust for the reason, but I can only assure that I am not a scammer guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:50:51 PM

I dont care if you give me red trust or green trust, if i ever deal with anyoone, I myself ask them to use escrow.

I explained I buy accounts from neotox and others and the personal address is then with me, which then gets mixed later unfortunately.

I am sorry if I hurt anyone's emotions or such. I repaid loan even when this was opened, well anyways

You are free to give me negative trust for the reason, but I can only assure that I am not a scammer guys.

That's your word against the blockchain. You can't even provide the account purchase date or explain how (let alone "why") you would gain access to someone's BTC address. You are a scammer and a clumsy liar too.
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:55:59 PM

That's your word against the blockchain. You can't even provide the account purchase date or explain how (let alone "why") you would gain access to someone's BTC address. You are a scammer and a clumsy liar too.

The seler when sells accounts, we both agree at keeping this private. I dont want to ruin the rules we had just because you feel I am scammer. I am happy to be tagged as scammer though I am not ! I have no intentions to scam , so why would I worry with red trust ? I always am happy to use escrow myself.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 10:26:39 PM

The seler when sells accounts, we both agree at keeping this private. I dont want to ruin the rules we had just because you feel I am scammer. I am happy to be tagged as scammer though I am not ! I have no intentions to scam , so why would I worry with red trust ? I always am happy to use escrow myself.

Keep what private? The date when the account was sold? Makes no sense whatsoever.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: