Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:29:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASAP Scripts] Fully Customizable Provably Fair Dice/Gambling Site - $100  (Read 456 times)
ASAPscripting (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:58:42 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:12:14 PM by ASAPscripting

Hello, I am trying to start a script stop for people who want to make Bitcoin-related websites.

The first script ready for sale is a Bitcoin dice site, which can be purchased for $100 per domain.

Unique Advantages:
The dice script is configured to use a blockchain.info wallet as the hot wallet. What this means is that you do not need bitcoind or even mysql to run on your server in order to run the script. All you need is PHP.
The front end is just Javascript and HTML. You can easily use whatever template you want as the user interface for the dice site, just give certain fields certain IDs. For example, you just need to label the text box in which you want your latest dice roll to be displayed with id="roll".

Features:
 - Hi-Lo Dice Game with rolls from 0-99.99: You choose your house edge.
 - Provably fair with instructions
 - API for creation of gambling bots if you or users want
 - Automated Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal

Also Includes:
 - Free (premade) website template & integration. Custom templates & website designs available for extra charge.
 - Free AWS Server Setup + Free Hosting for first month ($10/month after)
 - Free lifelong support if you are hosting on AWS server
 - Refund for first week if you are not satisfied.

I accept Bitcoin or Square Cash for payments. PM me for a live demo of the site as well as with any other questions you may have. Custom scripting available for negotiable pricing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: