Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS  (Read 7971 times)
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:19:06 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 07:08:15 PM by guy_wonderful

VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS

in 48 hours new highs will be reached.

(I'm became FULL long, few hours ago)

P.S.
Price at btc-e will never reach 372, thats barrier

Resault on feb 2016 :

CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:25:07 PM

You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.
Thanks for ruining our lives, asshole.
backonEarth

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:31:01 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 11:15:42 PM by backonEarth

You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
Yeah, thanks to you I couldn't pay for my education anymore and had to start a career as thrashman.

never forget
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:32:46 PM

Somethings going on with Bitcoin. But i think eventually it will rise 450 -500$ range again.
But the most important question is when?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

Agreed. If you are looking for a moment to buy in, there is no better time than after a 60 USD/15% drop.

Price will likely correct by 10-20 dollars anyway as people panicked way too hard..
Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:42:29 PM

I think it's best to hold for now and yes of course buy when you can. For some people it still maybe a bit too expensive to buy.
Best to hold for now and wait until bitcoin comes back up again. Bitcoin might continue to drop until the end of the weekend, wouldn't be surprised to see this.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:48:48 PM

That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.

back in june...., bitcoin was 230.... , wasn't?

feeling bad for your daughter Cheesy

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:02:12 PM

VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS

in 48 hours new highs will be reached.

(I'm became FULL long few hours ago)

P.S.
Price at btc-e will never reach 372, thats barrier

Not sure about the new highs in 48 hours but the technical indicators I use are signalling a buy. Take a look at this Bitstamp one day chart:

Price has retraced to the Fibonacci 50% level measured from recent low to high. StochRSI is already in oversold territory. The only thing missing to signal a strong buy is daily volume, only about 30,000. If we get volume up to 50,000 today with price below $380 I would personally close my shorts and start adding longs.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:04:25 PM

That was last June.
It is your fault if you buy Bitcoin at your kids education's expenses.Despite all the hopes that Bitcoin will reach 1000 $ it is still a big risk to invest all your money in it and no sensible person would do it.Buy in small quantity with your savings that is the golden rule

antonio.hernandez

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:07:03 PM

That was last June.
It is your fault if you buy Bitcoin at your kids education's expenses.Despite all the hopes that Bitcoin will reach 1000 $ it is still a big risk to invest all your money in it and no sensible person would do it.Buy in small quantity with your savings that is the golden rule

I can't believe that someone risked his kids education that way. It is inconceivable!
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

I'd be gobbling tons up if I could, but stupid limits at coinbase

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:16:44 PM

That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:26:58 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 07:42:57 PM by guy_wonderful

That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.

Cant undertand this ever.
Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit at this day. Im personaly made average of that.

after my prediction, we droped for max $14 and then where growing until this day.

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:39:40 PM

That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.
backonEarth

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:41:40 PM

Everybody buy buy buy, before it even drops harder than now! Wait, what?
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:47:40 PM

That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:47:46 PM

Yeah, thanks to you I couldn't pay for my education anymore and had to start a career as thrashman.

never forget

thrashman?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:48:48 PM

Anyone buying now is a fool. We broke through support and the next support is around $317.
We'll be seeing that very soon.
Buy now and cry later.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:54:01 PM

Anyone buying now is a fool. We broke through support and the next support is around $317.
We'll be seeing that very soon.
Buy now and cry later.

Think I'm on similar page, on bitcoin primed thread i said bottom looks to be about $320
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:54:33 PM

I will wait a bit longer with buying as I think it might go as low as $350. If it goes below that price point then I will start with buying. It doesn't look very good now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: