Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Tree - bitcointree.net  (Read 3679 times)
Aahz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 05:53:08 PM

The following is Google Translataed from their Spanish homepage:

Bitcoin Tree makes it easy and fun to make money, working with friends who also want to win.

To accomplish this, Bitcoin Tree joins two powerful systems:

1) electronic currency for most complete free trade, and in this case to our site, and by the following: anonymous, unregulated, decentralized, free and secure: Bitcoin. Our whole system is based on the currency, deposits accepted through: Liberty Reserve, Pecunix, Ukash, CashU, Paysafecard and of course Bitcoins directly, but each member's account is credited bitcoins to the quote of the day, published in this site and other sites supporting the assets of its users with gold or other precious metals, we back it all up in Bitcoins, to remove can be removed in bitcoins or any of the coins which were used to deposit, according to the Site Terms. Learn more in the section "MLM" or "Network Marketing Program" .

2) Collaborative Multilevel System based on two matrices, a 3 x 12 forced and free another 5 levels, with which each member can create their own cooperatives, greatly prosperous, you multiply your profits exponentially. Both arrays are designed for members to earn by your referrals affiliations or direct and indirect investments in these pools, but also to help these referrals also make more money than it would alone, hence , someone could easily win even without doing anything, but they will always win over the more you do, there is virtually no limit to the amount of fees to win memberships purchased by your referrals, or for the commissions generated by their investments in mutual funds . Users who do not have equal membership may earn commissions promoting, but only members will be able to withdraw your winnings membership normally. The cost of membership is only 3 BTCs (promotional price until April 19, 2013 = 2 BTCs); with membership, the member plus the ability to earn commissions, offers multiple benefits like product downloads, internal transfers of funds to other members, special information, etc. .. Learn more in the section "MLM" or "Network Marketing Program" .

Sound like a ponzi or pyramid?  Maybe.  Sound like a HYIP?  Maybe.  Sound like a good way to earn BTC?  Maybe.

I'm making no predictions at this point, but when I went ahead and signd up after seeing this announcement on Facebook:

Good news: a special promotion www.btctree.net, registering now and for an indefinite period, you get Free Membership for a year! And with it, all the rights that are: immediate withdrawal of profits, internal transfers to other users, free downloads and special plans; takes this opportunity, save 2 BTCs (about 27 usd) and you can immediately withdraw all that you earn with multilevel matrix by only promote them!

So, if you're willing to risk the time it takes to sign up for an account you can do so at http://btctree.net/?ref=aahz

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 12:02:10 AM

I have deleted the btctree_net author's post - G*** L*** - on the Bitcoin España facebook group, because it clearly says that it is a "Multinivel" aka Pyramid (Sistema Piramidal in Spanish) or Ponzi Scheme.

So be careful if you don't know what it really means to join a system like that. I bet you'll lose money, if you make profit then you're really lucky.

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 11:06:00 AM

George Litman sent me this message, I don't care about his tree, but for anyone reading here is what he said (spanish):

Hola amigo,

soy George Litman, leí tu publicación pero no pude responder en público, seguramente porque soy nuevo aquí.

Quisiera aclarar que BTC Tree NO ES UN ESQUEMA PONZI PARA NADA, si dije que es piramidal me refería a que funciona como cualquier MLN pero no es engañoso ni estafa, no podría serlo ya que toda Membresía que se cobra es repartida inmediatamente por toda la Red, incluso si alguien no promociona podría beneficiarse con una comisión por el sistema de "derrame" explicado en el sitio.

La idea que nos surgió es que entre todos promocionemos Bitcoin, aún a aquellos que no les interesa muchos, con una matriz donde todos podamos ganar; así a los que no les interesa bitcoin igual se sienten incentivados por ganar dinero y a los que somos activistas desde hace tiempo sigamos promocionando esta hermosa moneda y también ganemos algo, qué hay de malo en eso.

No es Ponzi, no se usan los depósitos para pagarle a otros en forma engañosa, se venden membresías con beneficios reales y se reparten las ganancias entre todos los que han colaborado, eso es todo.

Te agradecería si pudiéramos aclarar esto en el foro, o publicar esto por mí, o algo, así no se mal interpreta esta idea que tanto nos ha costado sacar adelante, por favor.

desde ya muchas gracias
George

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: