Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: usagi, NYAN, BMF do not own DMC shares  (Read 2818 times)
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 07:34:30 PM

I've been looking over my claim reports for DMC from nefario.... and there are no email addresses that match "bmf", "nyan", or "tsukino.ca". There is also 320 shares unaccounted for, which is a magnitude less than what usagi claimed BMF and NYAN held.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 08:21:17 PM

I've been looking over my claim reports for DMC from nefario.... and there are no email addresses that match "bmf", "nyan", or "tsukino.ca". There is also 320 shares unaccounted for, which is a magnitude less than what usagi claimed BMF and NYAN held.

OH... GTFO... You trying to say usagi is a liar and a scammer? Shocked No one will believe in that. Roll Eyes Better provide us with more data.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:40:55 AM

Thought usagi sold his shares back to you for 0.1 each shortly after DMC got unlocked by nefario.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 03:45:13 AM

Thought usagi sold his shares back to you for 0.1 each shortly after DMC got unlocked by nefario.

If he did, I'm not aware of it. I bought back half the shares out there, I don't know who owned them. Its possible I wiped him out, but I can't find any of his former threads to see if he actually told his shareholders or not.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:10:34 PM

If he did, I'm not aware of it. I bought back half the shares out there, I don't know who owned them. Its possible I wiped him out, but I can't find any of his former threads to see if he actually told his shareholders or not.

I had a copies of hes spreadsheets, that he has deleted from his site.
Those are probably not up to date because usagis NAV calculations where out of sync with reality.
I am sure that James can print out the final holdings of those portfolios. I think that this is the only way, we can find out, what was really going on.

Code:
NYAN.A 20121002

BMF 918
TEEK.A 200
MU 150
MINING 125
CLAIM ASSET 1
M.ETF 80
OBSI.HRPT 0
MOVETO.FUND 50
BIF.1YR.LOAN 110

NYAN.B
TICKER 0
FPGA-IPCORE-DEV 100
BIT.INC 438
ADMINSORTED 0
MOVETO.FUND 0
BITCOINRS 2000
CPA 3134
BIB.BVPS 33848
BITCOINTORRENTZ 30
FUTUREFUND 296225
FZB.A 1802
REBATE 500
ZIP.A 100
BIF-AG-INDEX 104
ASICMINER 0
DMC 10
BITCOINMINV 200
OBSI.HRPT 8218
GSDPT 30000
BIF.P2P.LOANS 383
BIF.1YR.LOAN 110
V.HRL 160
GMVT-BOT 2000

TYGRR.BOND-P
Brendio Direct
BIB.PIRATE
TEEK.B
OBSI.HRPT
BIF.BTCST.PPT
GMVT-BOT
FOO.PPPT
PPT.E
Matthew N. Wright
BIF.1YR.LOAN
V.HRL
FPGAMINING

NYAN.C
TYGRR.BOND-P
Brendio Direct 500
BIB.PIRATE 136
TEEK.B 50
OBSI.HRPT 2501
BIF.BTCST.PPT 600
GMVT-BOT 250
FOO.PPPT 100
PPT.E 0
Matthew N. Wright 1
BIF.1YR.LOAN 60
V.HRL 160
FPGAMINING 0

BMF
GIGAMINING 10
YABMC 30
BITBOND 0
PUREMINING 0
NASTY 110
DMC 1300
COGNITIVE 60
BTC-MINING 300
RSM 208
JAH 715
007 11
ABM 210
BMMO 3775
MERGEDMINING 92
BTCMC 165
BFLS.RIG 124
UDN 1000
LTC-MINING 57
FPGAMINING 635
OBSI.HRPT 1871
JTME 170
ASICMINER 10
BIF.5-10.MININGBOND 120
BAKEWELL 432
BTC-BOND 4799
ZETA-MINING 50

+
BF Single 832 MH/s 3?
BitForce Jalapeno 3.5 GH/s 2?
BitForce 'SC' Single 40 GH/s 1?

Usagis "official" http://tsukino.ca/cpa/nyan/ etc site was extremely unreliable source of information even when GLBSE was up and running.
I waned to see what the real NAV is, so I made copies of his broken and unreliable official! spreadsheets.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:55:58 PM

Those are probably not up to date

Then why make a fool of yourself and post them?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:57:45 PM

1. why the hell are you singling me out?
2. Just because I didn't use an address with 'usagi' in it doesn't mean we didn't hold any DMC. We had a lot of DMC shares.
3. You still owe me 5 bitcoins. You'll probably never pay.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:42:56 PM

I think it's time you write a letter to James and add someone else to CC. You have my address, you can use me. 
Ask James to reply with portfolio statement so you an the third party receives the e-mail.
This is the only clean way to end this for good.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:09:15 PM

I think it's time you write a letter to James and add someone else to CC. You have my address, you can use me. 
Ask James to reply with portfolio statement so you an the third party receives the e-mail.

I'm no different than any other issuer. If you want to blow smoke go ahead -- they're your shares. But if you think I owe you a CC or an explanation for why an e-mail address containing my name doesn't appear on Diablo's record, you're even dumber than I had thought based on everything you've said over the past couple months. I mean come on -- now you're just begging Smiley
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

I'm no different than any other issuer. If you want to blow smoke go ahead -- they're your shares. But if you think I owe you a CC or an explanation for why an e-mail address containing my name doesn't appear on Diablo's record, you're even dumber than I had thought based on everything you've said over the past couple months. I mean come on -- now you're just begging Smiley

YOU issued these securities and have responsibility for your investors money.

If you do not show good intent by transparently clearing up this misunderstanding, for example by following the advice given above, you are deliberately pissing away more of your investors money.

That is scamming.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

If you do not show good intent by clearing up this misunderstanding, for example by following the good advice given above, you are deliberately pissing away more of your investors money.

That is scamming.

No it isn't. I don't owe you an explanation why diablo doesn't have an e-mail address that says usagi in it.

Although, if you really want to embarrass yourself, go ahead and open a scam accusation forum post on it -- lol?
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:30:05 PM

I guess you completely missed the point. Pull your panties up, I am not here to butt-fk you Smiley
For you 2 to clean up this mess, you (suagi) need to get the final portfolio holdings report for NYAN.* and for all the other portfolios under your management.
Those reports will show clearly, what you had and what you did not have. At the moment it sounds like you reported to have over thousand DMC shares but numbers do not add up on DMC side.

Third party is only involved to make sure, that nobody can say "I do not trust that usagi guy blaa blaa blaa".
This is simple and clean way to end this drama for good. An yes, you can save your face... or not.

deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:33:22 PM

If you do not show good intent by clearing up this misunderstanding, for example by following the good advice given above, you are deliberately pissing away more of your investors money.

That is scamming.

No it isn't. I don't owe you an explanation why diablo doesn't have an e-mail address that says usagi in it.

Although, if you really want to embarrass yourself, go ahead and open a scam accusation forum post on it -- lol?

You owe transparency to your clients.

Nobody trusts you anymore. If you fuck this up, and cannot explain what happened, you have scammed your clients.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:45:38 PM

You owe transparency to your clients.

You're not my client.

Nobody trusts you anymore. If you fuck this up, and cannot explain what happened, you have scammed your clients.

I don't care what you think. My clients have received and will be receiving letters detailing their holdings and will be able to choose liquidation or transfer of assets. Including quite a number of DMC shares. So you can go fuck yourself.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:48:59 PM

Pull your panties up, I am not here to butt-fk you Smiley

Then shut the fk up and go respond to the form letter you were sent regarding your share of BMF as a NYAN.A holder and stop being an asshole. I don't have time for your bullshit anymore and I am completely within my rights to charge you for my time. I do not owe you customer support, and I do not owe you any service. Go respond whether or not you want your shares liquidated or not. It's rather stupid of you to whine when you have been in receipt of this letter for a few days now. Do you want me to post it publicly? 30 other investors received the same letter. You're not special except perhaps mentally.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 07:00:16 PM

Including quite a number of DMC shares. So you can go fuck yourself.

Are you saying DiabloD3 is lying?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 07:03:26 PM

No, I am saying you have a mental problem. try re-reading post #7 for example. I'm dealing with this like it should be dealt with -- directly with Diablo, from the address on record which he received from Nefario. I don't owe you shit -- you're not involved. I'm not any different from any other asset issuer and I don't have to do what you demand, you're not special, and you're not even a client, and you've shown just how mentally retarded you are in this thread by failing to think even when it's been pointed out to you in several different ways that you are wrong.

Go away. Nothing you have ever said regarding me or my companies is true, and it's blatantly obvious now that I have begun paying people back.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

I think what usagi is saying is that his claim for shares IS in Diablo's list - just Diablo jumped the gun because he didn't recognise any email on the list as being usagi's.  Usagi could have used an entirely different email on GLBSE (to the ones Diablo knew he used), in which case he likely already has an email from Diablo confirming the shares (though Diablo doesn't realise it's usagi) so KNOWS his claim has been forwarded.  If that's the case then this thread is pointless and the title is untrue.  Obviously I have no idea if that's the case.

I checked back to see where I got the impression usagi had sold DMC for 0.1 - turns out that was just nyan.b's DMC (the ones obtained in the interesting swap), not all of them.

My instinct and the available facts tell me that on this particular issue usagi is telling the truth and Diablo just jumped to a wrong conclusion.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 08:11:48 PM

I think what usagi is saying is that his claim for shares IS in Diablo's list - just Diablo jumped the gun because he didn't recognise any email on the list as being usagi's.  Usagi could have used an entirely different email on GLBSE (to the ones Diablo knew he used), in which case he likely already has an email from Diablo confirming the shares (though Diablo doesn't realise it's usagi) so KNOWS his claim has been forwarded.  If that's the case then this thread is pointless and the title is untrue.  Obviously I have no idea if that's the case.

I checked back to see where I got the impression usagi had sold DMC for 0.1 - turns out that was just nyan.b's DMC (the ones obtained in the interesting swap), not all of them.

My instinct and the available facts tell me that on this particular issue usagi is telling the truth and Diablo just jumped to a wrong conclusion.

He only has to confirm with me what the email address is. I will process all the claims no matter what, but I find it very strange he won't confirm what the email he used for the claims process is. Given what is status quo around these parts, I just don't want usagi to scam his shareholders.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:23:31 PM

I think what usagi is saying is that his claim for shares IS in Diablo's list - just Diablo jumped the gun because he didn't recognise any email on the list as being usagi's.  Usagi could have used an entirely different email on GLBSE (to the ones Diablo knew he used), in which case he likely already has an email from Diablo confirming the shares (though Diablo doesn't realise it's usagi) so KNOWS his claim has been forwarded.  If that's the case then this thread is pointless and the title is untrue.  Obviously I have no idea if that's the case.

He only has to confirm with me what the email address is. I will process all the claims no matter what, but I find it very strange he won't confirm what the email he used for the claims process is. Given what is status quo around these parts, I just don't want usagi to scam his shareholders.

Just process your claims. As of right now I have zero e-mails from you on the claim address, so I have no idea what you're planning to do. Your most recent forum post says you're going to list on bitfunder. Great, go do that. It's very convenient since BMF is also listed on bitfunder right now.

but I don't see how it's your job to go picking through the claims list and then troll the forums because you don't see an e-mail address you recognize. Are you really that stupid? That you would make such a dumb statement that I don't own any shares just because you don't recognize my e-mail address? I expected more from you. But being honest I don't know why.

I supported you. I owned 50% of DMC for a long time. I represented you and got your asset back for you and you turned around and stiffed me.. i.e. ripped me off... on the 5 bitcoins you said you would pay me for representing you. And now this. Diablo.. you suck... seriously. I can't believe you would say something so stupid as what you did in this thread. I was not making any noise whatsoever about BMF and DMC. Some people even thought I had sold it. I had not presented any asset lists for BMF or any other company. I was not claiming ownership publicly. So the whole premise that I was scamming people is STUPID. Never mind the mammoth fk'up you made since I actually am on the list.

I wish you and other dumbass trolls would just roll over and die. What a monumental waste of time this has become for me. You and this stupid thread are the best example I could ask for regarding why this forum sucks and is not a good place to do business. Why don't you just do your job and stop bothering me?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: