May 26, 2024, 07:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Guide
Guide - 1 (33.3%)
Guide - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide how to make alot of $$$ with Twitter handles Simple no Effort [ VOUCHED ]  (Read 1743 times)
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:34:13 PM

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I did NOT try this method, just looked it over today.

It COULD work, but I would also like to see proof from @Faucet Man on money made with this method before I would try it personally.

It does NOT have to do with gambling, it has to do with the building up and selling of twitter handles.

I wouldn't say "NO EFFORT", but the method provided to me by @Faucet Man would take MINIMAL Effort if it works.

I will say if @Faucet Man can provide proof of recent sales on this thread I WOULD try the method personally when I had some free time.

Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:42:05 PM

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I did NOT try this method, just looked it over today.

It COULD work, but I would also like to see proof from @Faucet Man on money made with this method before I would try it personally.

It does NOT have to do with gambling, it has to do with the building up and selling of twitter handles.

I wouldn't say "NO EFFORT", but the method provided to me by @Faucet Man would take MINIMAL Effort if it works.

I will say if @Faucet Man can provide proof of recent sales on this thread I WOULD try the method personally when I had some free time.

Sure give it a try I make sale doing auction here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1324264.0

*Image Removed*
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:45:36 PM

As 1st buyer, would you offer me the guide at 1/2 price?

And because you f*cked me on your auction  by not accepting my BIN price? E.g. stepping off your word for for $0.4 Smiley
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:52:47 PM

And because you f*cked me on your auction  by not accepting my BIN price? E.g. stepping off your word for for $0.4 Smiley
Sorry man the higher price caught my team eye.  Cheesy

*Image Removed*
debuni
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:55:01 PM

Yes, I understood you are for 40 cents Smiley

What about my question as 1st buyer and 1/2 price?
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:56:17 PM

@Faucet Man, if you did this you should give this person your method for free honestly, that's not right taking a deal and backing out.

Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:00:11 PM

Yes, I understood you are for 40 cents Smiley

What about my question as 1st buyer and 1/2 price?
Ok I have a heart I will. Smiley

*Image Removed*
debuni
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:01:08 PM

@Faucet Man, if you did this you should give this person your method for free honestly, that's not right taking a deal and backing out.

Yes, he did it as you can see at his auction topic.
And he doesn't even bothered to reply me there WHY? For 0.4$ Smiley
And of course I was annoyed because seems people are worth 40 cents nowadays.
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:07:21 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 11:43:32 AM by Faucet Man

And because you f*cked me on your auction  by not accepting my BIN price? E.g. stepping off your word for for $0.4 Smiley
Sorry man the higher price caught my team eye.  Cheesy

Yes, he did it as you can see at his auction topic.
And he doesn't even bothered to reply me there WHY? For 0.4$ Smiley
And of course I was annoyed because seems people are worth 40 cents nowadays.
I will give u for free debuni Lol pm sent. Smiley

*Image Removed*
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:09:01 PM

Ok no more free copy giving out. Wink

*Image Removed*
1Ebook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:31:37 PM

Very interested... one question though, how long would it take to get that many real followers? From start (New account) to the point where you sell the account, how much time does it take?
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:41:58 PM

Very interested... one question though, how long would it take to get that many real followers? From start (New account) to the point where you sell the account, how much time does it take?
Inside my guide your question is solved an autopilot. Smiley

*Image Removed*
1Ebook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:43:56 PM

Well i won't buy if you can't answer my question here BEFORE i buy, the question is very simple and straight forward. How long does the whole process take?
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:10:36 PM

Well i won't buy if you can't answer my question here BEFORE i buy, the question is very simple and straight forward. How long does the whole process take?
It takes about 7 days to build up 500+ real followers will earn more with time u invest and its automated. Smiley
And the process takes minutes to setup.

*Image Removed*
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:33:52 PM

It takes about 7 days to build up 500+ real followers will earn more with time u invest and its automated. Smiley
Your headline saying earn upto 140$ but as reading some posts and your auctions thread its only 0.015 bitcoins after doing 7 days work I believe its really legit work from you
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:56:18 PM

Your headline saying earn upto 140$ but as reading some posts and your auctions thread its only 0.015 bitcoins after doing 7 days work I believe its really legit work from you
Yes its legit work I'm willing to share.  Smiley

*Image Removed*
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:16:10 PM

Still selling price drop to $3 btc today going up in 24hrs.

*Image Removed*
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:37:55 PM

Proof Of Earnings?
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:35:53 PM

Proof Of Earnings?
My proof earning here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1324264.0
I'm not comfortable sharing my bank earning to the world.

*Image Removed*
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:06:14 PM

Selling.

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: