Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ForexCoins Investment Fund - 1-10% per week  (Read 2979 times)
Forexcoins (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:11:49 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 02:35:15 PM by Forexcoins

ForexCoins Investment Fund

Basic Plan

I offer the Bitcoin community to invest into professional Forex trading and fund it using Bitcoins & Litecoins. Profits generated from Forex trading will be paid back via Bitcoins & Litecoins.

The estimated profit range is somewhere between 1-10% per week. Long term estimate is 1% per week. The more capital the fund can collect the more profits can be generated.

Investors to this fund will receive a weekly income in form of Bitcoins or Litecoins as long as profits flow in. This service will be semi-anonymous. No names required to participate, no questions asked.

There are two investment choices, recommended are both together to minimize risk:

• ForexCoins DynaGrid - 1-10% per week
  • ForexCoins BlackSwap - 1-4% per week + bonus

Both trading systems share some common points:

• Once funds are received in Bitcoins & Litecoins they will be used to open a Forex account with a broker.
  • Trading starts once the start capital reaches 1.000 USD for each system
  • Minimum deposit for each system: 10 BTC or 2000 LTC
  • Weekly reports will be posted in this thread.

Account monitoring may be offered at a later stage.

BlackSwap Details

The BlackSwap system earns swap money (interest) every day from a high-gain currency pair like USDMXN, EURRUB, USDZAR etc. Margins are set very high to avoid an account crash. The trading account will be able to survive a sudden rate change of 10-20%, depending on the currency pair and its historic data. As 50% of swap interest will be compounded to increase equity, the account will secure itself more and more over time. Expected return around 1-4% per week. See section Profits Sharing and Payments for details.

Brokers are monitored for their best swap offers so it's likely that BlackSwap investments will move between brokers over time. In case a BlackSwap account runs into huge profits it may be closed to cash in and a new account will be started. Profits from such a situation will be shared as a bonus.

DynaGrid Details

Forex grids are complex and I believe only humans with skills and experience can handle them well. Bots are too stupid to see things a human can easily spot. Grids need to cool down at times and get correction trades. There is something else what grids need. That's lots of equity and time. Time to keep a looser running and equity to pay for him. Once the looser returns he will shine and pay off. Patience, equity and trust is the key to operate a grid successfully.

• Trading system is scalping inside a manual dynamic grid using USDCAD
  • All trades are done manual with MT4 during work hours and open trades continue to run automatic in the night to they can reach their TP (take profit point).
  • Careful risk management with high margin target (1000%), medium leverage (1:200) and hedging
  • The system is designed to survive a sudden rate change of 5%. If we get close to that automatic hedging will kick in to protect the account, paying only swap to survive till times get better.

Profits Sharing and Payments

Profits are calculated as the difference of equity from the previous Friday to this Friday when the Forex market closes.
Example:

Week 1 - Equity 10.000
Week 2 - Equity 12.000 = 2.000 Profit
Week 3 - Equity 13.000 = 1.000 Profit  
Week 4 - Equity 12.000 = 0 Profit
Week 5 - Equity 12.500 = 500 Profit

Profits will be shared and paid out during the weekend using this system:

• 25% of the equity profits will be paid out to investors. Investors can choose to reinvest their profits thus helping the fund to grow faster (compound).
  • 50% will be reinvested, means remain untouched in the account to accelerate equity growth
  • 25% is the combined management and performance fee, mostly compounded anyway

BlackSwap: Payments start as soon as trading week 1 is finished and profits will be shared as listed above.

DynaGrid: The payment process starts once equity has exceeded the original investment value. I estimate this takes about 2 weeks. In detail that means that every order placed takes away some equity. As a grid needs lots of orders, a lot of cash will be locked away on the first day of trading. Around 20-25% or so. Hedged, of course. That's the initial investment which is the basement for future growth.

BTC/LTC will be bought at market prices during the weekend to pay out the profit shares. I expect there will be a delay of one week for payments to arrive due to the chain of bank transactions involved (withdraw profits to credit card and deposit at Bitcoin Exchange via bank transfer, buy coins at market rate and send them off).  

Withdraw Rules

Every Forex account comes with an ex-wife who always makes trouble. Her name is Margin. Whenever Margin calls it means she wants money from us. Money from our trading account. Not cool.

How do we prevent her call ? Simple, we have to stay liquid. Our account always needs to be pretty full. When it gets half empty, Margin will smell it and calls us to crash us.

We can avoid this by being very careful about our available equity level. Equity is the real value of the trading account. In case too many investors want to withdraw their funds at the same time I will have to delay withdraw requests to avoid that the trading accounts blow up due to capital removal. To withdraw a bigger part of equity needs time. Open trades need to be closed without to risk the health of the account.

This is why the ForexCoins Investment Fund is for long term investors only. The minimum hold time of any investment transaction is 90 days. After that time a request to withdraw will be accepted and carefully processed.

Risk Advice

Forex trading is a high risk investment. Invest only money you can afford to lose. If a trading account crashes all money invested into it will be lost. You won't get anything back if that happens.

Investment Addresses

Minimum deposit for each system: 10 BTC or 2000 LTC

ForexCoins DynaGrid

BTC
19rySYTHGQbEVRig79PjSg2oBfgCttM2E

LTC
LR4hq8XMuXgV6fHuvUR7PQA5D31xKCU9a1

ForexCoins BlackSwap

BTC
1FFAdMSHPvYKTzzkP1kaVL4GrR23svPrAE

LTC
LLJhTXZVrGZCuWmLsCACEGQmn8o6nAskWQ

Note: If we don't reach an investment value of 1.000 USD within the next couple of weeks to start at least one account all coins will be returned minus any BTC/LTC transaction fees.

Contact

PM or forexcoins@gmail.com

---

Update 1: Added info about returning all coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 12:35:49 AM

Nice  Smiley
Could you post your drama IRC channel? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: seems legit Roll Eyes

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:43:04 AM

As long as ppl understand that this is a high risk investment it should be fine. Everything calm so far ..  Wink
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:45:21 AM

Cool! But you need a better name than Forexcoins. Hmm, I think something that inspires thoughts of adventure on the high seas would be good.

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:46:26 AM

Please show us your trading history. Myfxbook.com will do for starters.

Also grid is one of the most dangerous options to go with (largest drawdowns).

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:47:34 AM

Trendon...?

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:25:53 AM

Yes, that's why I didn't put a demo account into the description above.

If ppl don't know grids but monitor such an account they may get scared and want to exit as soon as trades go negative and stay so for days. To avoid the resulting storm in here I have to keep the accounts private.  
kakobrekla

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:53:12 AM

If ppl don't know grids but monitor such an account they may get scared and want to exit as soon as trades go negative and stay so for days. To avoid the resulting storm in here I have to keep the accounts private.  

So basically one day you can come here and say "sorru guise acct is bl0wn. ktnxbai", without us knowing if you placed even a single order on the market?

Sounds reasonable.

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:58:23 AM

Possible, yes. But that would end any chance to get investment capital from this community. If an account blows, it makes no difference if you can monitor it live or not ..

So the plan is to publish a weekly report so everyone can see how the accounts develop.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 01:59:59 AM

subbed

Lets wait for the suckers.
Anybody want some popcorn?
Blazr

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:06:24 AM

Let me guess, you're going to remain anonymous while you run this?

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:12:11 AM

Yes, as Bitcoin investments into Forex is unkown territory when we talk about Forex regulations/laws.

There is always bit4x.com to go with if this project sounds too risky.
yogi
Legendary

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:13:57 AM

Maybe 'CaptainForex'?

Hmm, no, that's not quite right.

kakobrekla

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:16:18 AM

So now you don't have a problem with showing your 'reports' and are not scared of a run off anymore? Why don't you just use myfxbook? Also still waiting for historic data on a verifiyable source, not you punching some numbers in this window.

Blazr

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:19:38 AM

How about BF&T?

Bitcoin Forex & Trust.

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:38:07 AM

kakobrekla, if I publish the grid accounts on myfxbook than ppl with insufficient knowledge will request their investments back quickly once equity goes down at the start like I described in my initial post. Maybe you would not as you know grids, but this is not a forum full of Forex professionals  Wink

Past performance data proofs nothing about my performance tomorrow. At any time someone can start a similar project which is fully transparent, all account ID's, personal data and licences published etc. But I won't do that for reasons discussed above.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:38:03 AM

Possible, yes. But that would end any chance to get investment capital from this community. If an account blows, it makes no difference if you can monitor it live or not ..

So the plan is to publish a weekly report so everyone can see how the accounts develop.
Nah, no thanks. You could make another account titled HappyCoins tomorrow and no one would be wiser.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:50:33 AM

Please tell us more about the risks you will take. You talk about 1:200 leverage and 10x profits as tp. That means that you want to be able to catch a 5% movement on the right side, however a 0.45% movement against you will kill your account, along with the money in it.

Forex when done by professionals is something that yet not always works, and they use tiny or no leverage (no more than 1:3, usually).

1:200 is not a medium leverage, it's a huge leverage.

I also think that people should be able to know in real time how much of their founds you are losing.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:54:46 AM

1-10% weekly?

Likely Ponzi.

You can't get 52% yearly on any sort of long term scale.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 10:21:17 AM

Hooray! Compare this to RustyRyan's thread. We've finally learned!!
OP, come back with a new account please. Add some colors, bold font, all caps, you know the drill.

P.S. Patrick left me in charge of the Bitcoin Credit Ratings of Bitcoin so

AAA+

Merry Christmas and happy scamming! See ya in Vegas OP! What a year Smiley
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:28:17 AM

Please, no one send this guy your hard earned money.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 11:50:25 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 12:15:24 PM by lenny_

Haha another scam for Christmas Smiley
Guys, please don't even think about giving this scammer any money.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Blazr

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:51:34 AM

Please, no one send this guy your hard earned money.

Ok. But what about my easily earned money, should I send them that?

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:58:25 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 01:24:48 PM by Forexcoins

Please tell us more about the risks you will take. You talk about 1:200 leverage and 10x profits as tp. That means that you want to be able to catch a 5% movement on the right side, however a 0.45% movement against you will kill your account, along with the money in it.

Forex when done by professionals is something that yet not always works, and they use tiny or no leverage (no more than 1:3, usually).

1:200 is not a medium leverage, it's a huge leverage.

I also think that people should be able to know in real time how much of their founds you are losing.

If ppl know in real time how much equity goes down they will want to withdraw all at the same time. Normal reaction. But the DynaGrid needs to continue to run while in deep minus as thats the whole point of a grid. Google Forex Grids. And grids are hard to deal with but that's my daily job.

A 0.45% movement won't kill the account. I guess you misunderstood. As I wrote, hedging is used and even without hedging its pretty safe. Example: all open orders are lets say short as all long positions just have cashed in. Directly after that the rate goes up by 5%. The account is still safe as 5% has been expected to happen and thus is calculated into the margin. But before we reach a 5% change automatic hedging will kick in (buy lots of long positions) to push the margin up. Hope that makes sense.

With 10.000 USD start capital a 0.5 lot will be closed once it reaches $10-20 profits. Then repeat over and over again. Small gains with low risks using lots of trades. That's how it works.

1:200 is medium leverage as today you can use 1:3000 if you like with FXGlory, 1:2000 with Exness or 1:1000 with InstaForex. Scalping normally uses these high leverages. And there is nothing wrong with that as long as you know what you are doing and have your risk management numbers worked out.
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:08:30 PM

1-10% weekly?

You can't get 52% yearly on any sort of long term scale.

That's estimated, not promised as I wrote in the original post. You can get way over 52% per year. Its called successful Forex trading.
kakobrekla

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:26:06 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 01:43:55 PM by kakobrekla

kakobrekla, if I publish the grid accounts on myfxbook than ppl with insufficient knowledge will request their investments back quickly once equity goes down at the start like I described in my initial post. Maybe you would not as you know grids, but this is not a forum full of Forex professionals  Wink

But with a grid and even weekly account reports, people could just as well observe major draw downs. Just publish the account on myfxbook and accept deposits/withdrawals once per month (see MPBOR). Or change to non grid system (one needs big money pool to play that somewhat securely)

Past performance data proofs nothing about my performance tomorrow

That might be true, but if you show me a 3 years of successful trading history, we talk on another level.

Btw, it doesn't make much sense to convert BTC to fiat and then trade with that. You can use bit4x to trade forex w/o converting to fiat. Also, its possible to write a PGP signed contract in a way that is impossible for you to run with the funds that you manage for your clients, you can however still blow the account.

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:59:15 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 02:19:45 PM by Forexcoins

Hi kakobrekla,

I agree with you on the technical side of grids but lets take a look of how ppl talk here already about Forex and have no clue. If the accounts are visible on myfxbook there will be endless talks about what is going on with the numbers every day. And I don't want that to happen. I know forums, been here long enough Cheesy In real life my investors don't care about my trading systems. They care about the profits I pay out.

If no myfxbook will be reason why this project won't even start here - I'm fine with that.

Your bit4x service is nice, I looked into that before. Everyone who doesn't like my offer should try with yours and see if they can handle Forex on their own  Wink But that's not the point. Using fiat I can move funds around brokers quick. Like I wrote about the BlackSwap service, swap rates change all the time and a broker move is just normal to get better interest. I need to be flexible to switch brokers at any time.

A high post count, great OTC rating and all that stuff doesn't prevent ppl from stealing coins. We all know that. Once coins leave your wallet they are under risk and there is no way to prevent that. Investors need to have trust and be willing to take risks.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:17:51 PM

I rate this investment AAA+
I would trust this guy with my life and the ones of my children
Can you feel the trust radiating from this thread? How comforting for Bitcoin, finally legit investments!

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:14:50 PM

Here the basic calculation for BlackSwap, I leave it to the ponzi-screamers in this thread to proof that my numbers are wrong.

http://i46.tinypic.com/347iv10.png
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:21:02 PM

Here the basic calculation for BlackSwap, I leave it to the ponzi-screamers in here to proof that my numbers are wrong.

Damn it, he's right!

Where do I sign?
yogi
Legendary

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:18:14 PM

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 11:39:57 PM

I'm so proud of you guys Smiley
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 02:50:21 AM

Trendon...?

+1

LOL

I like the forum feature that add a warning after the thread title, but it's kinda not enought visible.. So I'll make some enphasis here for those who did'nt notice the top warning :

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:01:30 AM

This is neither scam nor a ponzi but an anonymous Forex investment offer with high risks and high returns.

I provided lots of details about my trading styles and those who know Forex can understand them.

To avoid further spamming I lock this thread now, the offer remains active. Any updates will be in the original post, see update history at the bottom. Plz contact me via PM or Email if you have any further questions. Thx.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: