Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ForexCoins Investment Fund - 1-10% per week  (Read 2979 times)
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:28:17 AM

Please, no one send this guy your hard earned money.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 11:50:25 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 12:15:24 PM by lenny_

Haha another scam for Christmas Smiley
Guys, please don't even think about giving this scammer any money.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:51:34 AM

Please, no one send this guy your hard earned money.

Ok. But what about my easily earned money, should I send them that?

Forexcoins (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:58:25 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 01:24:48 PM by Forexcoins

Please tell us more about the risks you will take. You talk about 1:200 leverage and 10x profits as tp. That means that you want to be able to catch a 5% movement on the right side, however a 0.45% movement against you will kill your account, along with the money in it.

Forex when done by professionals is something that yet not always works, and they use tiny or no leverage (no more than 1:3, usually).

1:200 is not a medium leverage, it's a huge leverage.

I also think that people should be able to know in real time how much of their founds you are losing.

If ppl know in real time how much equity goes down they will want to withdraw all at the same time. Normal reaction. But the DynaGrid needs to continue to run while in deep minus as thats the whole point of a grid. Google Forex Grids. And grids are hard to deal with but that's my daily job.

A 0.45% movement won't kill the account. I guess you misunderstood. As I wrote, hedging is used and even without hedging its pretty safe. Example: all open orders are lets say short as all long positions just have cashed in. Directly after that the rate goes up by 5%. The account is still safe as 5% has been expected to happen and thus is calculated into the margin. But before we reach a 5% change automatic hedging will kick in (buy lots of long positions) to push the margin up. Hope that makes sense.

With 10.000 USD start capital a 0.5 lot will be closed once it reaches $10-20 profits. Then repeat over and over again. Small gains with low risks using lots of trades. That's how it works.

1:200 is medium leverage as today you can use 1:3000 if you like with FXGlory, 1:2000 with Exness or 1:1000 with InstaForex. Scalping normally uses these high leverages. And there is nothing wrong with that as long as you know what you are doing and have your risk management numbers worked out.
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:08:30 PM

1-10% weekly?

You can't get 52% yearly on any sort of long term scale.

That's estimated, not promised as I wrote in the original post. You can get way over 52% per year. Its called successful Forex trading.
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:26:06 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 01:43:55 PM by kakobrekla

kakobrekla, if I publish the grid accounts on myfxbook than ppl with insufficient knowledge will request their investments back quickly once equity goes down at the start like I described in my initial post. Maybe you would not as you know grids, but this is not a forum full of Forex professionals  Wink

But with a grid and even weekly account reports, people could just as well observe major draw downs. Just publish the account on myfxbook and accept deposits/withdrawals once per month (see MPBOR). Or change to non grid system (one needs big money pool to play that somewhat securely)

Past performance data proofs nothing about my performance tomorrow

That might be true, but if you show me a 3 years of successful trading history, we talk on another level.

Btw, it doesn't make much sense to convert BTC to fiat and then trade with that. You can use bit4x to trade forex w/o converting to fiat. Also, its possible to write a PGP signed contract in a way that is impossible for you to run with the funds that you manage for your clients, you can however still blow the account.

Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:59:15 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 02:19:45 PM by Forexcoins

Hi kakobrekla,

I agree with you on the technical side of grids but lets take a look of how ppl talk here already about Forex and have no clue. If the accounts are visible on myfxbook there will be endless talks about what is going on with the numbers every day. And I don't want that to happen. I know forums, been here long enough Cheesy In real life my investors don't care about my trading systems. They care about the profits I pay out.

If no myfxbook will be reason why this project won't even start here - I'm fine with that.

Your bit4x service is nice, I looked into that before. Everyone who doesn't like my offer should try with yours and see if they can handle Forex on their own  Wink But that's not the point. Using fiat I can move funds around brokers quick. Like I wrote about the BlackSwap service, swap rates change all the time and a broker move is just normal to get better interest. I need to be flexible to switch brokers at any time.

A high post count, great OTC rating and all that stuff doesn't prevent ppl from stealing coins. We all know that. Once coins leave your wallet they are under risk and there is no way to prevent that. Investors need to have trust and be willing to take risks.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:17:51 PM

I rate this investment AAA+
I would trust this guy with my life and the ones of my children
Can you feel the trust radiating from this thread? How comforting for Bitcoin, finally legit investments!

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:14:50 PM

Here the basic calculation for BlackSwap, I leave it to the ponzi-screamers in this thread to proof that my numbers are wrong.

http://i46.tinypic.com/347iv10.png
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:21:02 PM

Here the basic calculation for BlackSwap, I leave it to the ponzi-screamers in here to proof that my numbers are wrong.

Damn it, he's right!

Where do I sign?
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:18:14 PM

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 11:39:57 PM

I'm so proud of you guys Smiley
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 02:50:21 AM

Trendon...?

+1

LOL

I like the forum feature that add a warning after the thread title, but it's kinda not enought visible.. So I'll make some enphasis here for those who did'nt notice the top warning :

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Forexcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 10:01:30 AM

This is neither scam nor a ponzi but an anonymous Forex investment offer with high risks and high returns.

I provided lots of details about my trading styles and those who know Forex can understand them.

To avoid further spamming I lock this thread now, the offer remains active. Any updates will be in the original post, see update history at the bottom. Plz contact me via PM or Email if you have any further questions. Thx.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: