Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going down  (Read 3994 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:41:21 PM

Bitcoin is now not going down, the price is now stable so that is not that bad for the people who already have some Bitcoins because it value is not falling down and that is nice.
Many people are hoping that the value will go up soon so they can sell it in a fast time but that takes a also a longer time because it will not happen fast that the value will be high.
It will not going down soon because the halving is also coming so it is not that bad for Bitcoin and maybe it will rise in the halving.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is now finally getting interesting again with the price slowly going up again people are now using Bitcoin. So I do not believe that Bitcoin is going down at the moment.

it's not interesting at all with the volumes being this low. there is literally nothing changed so far. we have seen the price go up to these levels before and even higher before it got dumped down again. and i think the same will happen again. nothing indicates that the price will go higher or lower. market is still the same.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

Bitcoin is now not going down, the price is now stable so that is not that bad for the people who already have some Bitcoins because it value is not falling down and that is nice.
Many people are hoping that the value will go up soon so they can sell it in a fast time but that takes a also a longer time because it will not happen fast that the value will be high.
It will not going down soon because the halving is also coming so it is not that bad for Bitcoin and maybe it will rise in the halving.

Yes we know that the price is not going down but is increasing and will increase with more speed to be prepared for the halving, but the OP has posted that in the month of January where the price was going to down.
Cantoner

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:16:14 PM

Yes we know that the price is not going down but is increasing and will increase with more speed to be prepared for the halving, but the OP has posted that in the month of January where the price was going to down.

The bitcoin price will increase slowly before the halving. Then it will go up very fast after the halving.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:22:18 AM

Yes the price is moving up at a moment and it will more higher when we get close to halving, so I don't think that we will see price fall in next couple of months.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:00:04 PM

Yes the price is moving up at a moment and it will more higher when we get close to halving, so I don't think that we will see price fall in next couple of months.

I think the price of bitcoin will move to around $500 to $600 level before the halving. It will then double after.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rumant

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:28:43 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will move to around $500 to $600 level before the halving. It will then double after.

The bitcoin block reward halving and the block size increase this year will make the price to be over $1000.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:52:23 AM

The bitcoin block reward halving and the block size increase this year will make the price to be over $1000.

Block halving will result in the price going up a little bit more from the price today and the block size increase will just have a short lasting $50 increase at most as result. If we get to touch $600 this year then we'll be very lucky.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:05:12 AM

Block halving will result in the price going up a little bit more from the price today and the block size increase will just have a short lasting $50 increase at most as result. If we get to touch $600 this year then we'll be very lucky.

$600 is not too high value to achieve, I mean if everything goes fine then we can  see this price at the time of halving or  even maybe higher.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

$600 is not too high value to achieve, I mean if everything goes fine then we can  see this price at the time of halving or  even maybe higher.

$600 is about $150 higher than the present price. It might be difficulty to reach just  before the halving.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:42:06 AM

Why is this happening right now? Bitcoin lost about 15% of it's price for three days. Any ideas?
I am not 100% sure as to what may have happened, but i am expecting the price to rise back up. Trust me. Don't worry about this short loss in price.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:02:01 AM

$600 is about $150 higher than the present price. It might be difficulty to reach just  before the halving.

Yes $600 before the halving is not very likely to happen.
Better to expect such price in Q3 or Q4 of this year.
Every price above that however is highly welcome. Smiley
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:37:36 AM

Bitcoin is now finally getting interesting again with the price slowly going up again people are now using Bitcoin. So I do not believe that Bitcoin is going down at the moment.

it's not interesting at all with the volumes being this low. there is literally nothing changed so far. we have seen the price go up to these levels before and even higher before it got dumped down again. and i think the same will happen again. nothing indicates that the price will go higher or lower. market is still the same.
Bitcoin is not going down and it was already stable for a long time so that is bad for the most people who are waiting for a price increase but you see now that it is rising slowly.
And that is perfect for the people that is waiting so they can maybe have some profit soon.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:07:33 AM

Why is this happening right now? Bitcoin lost about 15% of it's price for three days. Any ideas?
Sure there are to many who are just holding their coins. Don't hold them to long because
the coin needs to be spent by many guys will he get a nice value. So think about it money needs to roll men.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

Going up, going down and going up, its a natural move, dont worry bro

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:08:53 PM

Market is quite stable right now in price range of 450 to 460 and it becoming stronger day by day. So if you se 15% down or up in a single day or within one hour than that will be pure manipulation and you have to be aware to choose right move on those situations.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:02:29 AM

Some people says nice hes going up and some people say wtf he is going down. Just look every day
and you will now for your self before you post stupid things like this. He will only rise falls are
not in picture right now.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:47:04 AM

The bitcoin is not gonna go down at all, I even think it has a great future a head with all its upcoming events.
The halving will let the bitcoin even rise in my eyes.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:21:46 PM

The bitcoin is not gonna go down at all, I even think it has a great future a head with all its upcoming events.

The halving could double the bitcoin price from $400 to 800 in September or October. Then it will break the $1000 level.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:41:47 PM

The halving could double the bitcoin price from $400 to 800 in September or October. Then it will break the $1000 level.

If we see higher price at the time of halving then anything is possible at the end of the year, it may even go beyond $1k mark.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀