Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ¿Who is the most trusted Escrow in the forum? (nowadays..)  (Read 461 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alesx.onfire (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:29:12 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 10:09:53 AM by alesx.onfire

Hi guys,

That's my question, who's the most trusted escrow nowadays ?

Months ago we saw the Maidak Case... and the last month, master-P case.

I used both escrow services, maidak in 2014, when i was starting buying mining hardware, and finally master-p escrow service, where i trusted more than 10 btc in different txs (buying hw),
In december i was trying to set-up a 3btc escrow with master-p, but (thanks god) the seller sold the items out of the forum (ebay).
and the next day i read master-p case.....  Shocked

What do you think? who & why?

(Selft moredated topic to avoid signature spammers)

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:49:06 AM

The best escrow is one that uses multisig so they couldn't run off if they wanted to.

dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:59:47 AM

The best escrow is one that uses multisig so they couldn't run off if they wanted to.

Yeah I was about to suggest bitescrow.org but I just learned the domain expired some time ago…
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:25:15 AM

Hi guys,

That's my question, who's the most trusted escrow nowadays ?

Months ago we saw the Maidak Case... and the last month, master-P case.

I used both escrow services, maidak in 2014, when i was starting buying mining hardware, and finally master-p escrow service, where i trusted more than 10 btc in different txs (buying hw),
In december i was trying to set-up a 3btc escrow with master-p, but (thanks god) the seller sold the items out of the forum (ebay).
and the next day i read master-p case.....  Shocked

What do you think? who & why?

(Selft moredated topic to avoid signature spammers)

It depends for what do you need escrow for? At the moment i think these are most trusted escrow: Blazed, SebastianJu, Mitchell and OgNasty.

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:03:37 PM

I've had nothing but good experiences with OgNasty.
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

I think that Blazed is the best and also OgNasty Smiley
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:39:49 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 09:19:27 PM by subSTRATA

I think that Blazed is the best and also OgNasty Smiley
blazed has stopped escrowing, he feels that the effort put into helping trades go through smoothly is nowhere near worth the reward he receives for it. however, i would agree on ognasty being one of the still (most) trustable middleman type escrows these days (not including websites and multisig). close call vs escrow.ms though, as he has recently started offering to escrow deals again.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:55:08 AM

Would there be any interest in another escrow provider? I have a hardware wallet now so I might be a bit more comfortable doing it (I absolutely would not get involved without a hardware wallet since I'd be liable for all coins, even if I was hacked).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: