Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price falling through the floor here are my grim predictions  (Read 611 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:56:36 AM

So I predict because of people's (non tech people) opinions bitcoin will be seen as too much of a risk both from the functionality and also from hacking. I.e. another exchange ripping off millions of its customers money.
Well based on this and the zime zones sell off and panic I think we will easily see bitcoin go below the 200 levels. There will be a little resistance so this will take a few days and then there is where it will stay until the problems are fixed and we get some good press. Might even go as low as the 100 usd mark very realistically. Then when all confidence is restored we can start again to go up.

That's pretty reasonable so what are your thoughts

To peel or not to peel.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:59:36 AM

We ve had these similar issues several times by now and each and every time the result was the same.

BTC price goes down, weak hands start selling, the price recovers later and weak hands buy at even higher price.

The result is noobs ll be noobs and they have to pay to get schooled.

I dont like this but as soon BTC can be manipulated by a statement of one single guy, we re still far away from stability.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:10:42 AM

We ve had these similar issues several times by now and each and every time the result was the same.

BTC price goes down, weak hands start selling, the price recovers later and weak hands buy at even higher price.

I dont like this but as soon BTC can be manipulated by a statement of one single guy, we re still far away from stability.

It is also because of the hack at cryptsy.. they go hand in hand

To peel or not to peel.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:27:31 AM

I totally agree with you it's one man against millions of believers,we have the best and the worst this is not the only one but honestly I don't want bitcoin to go down the $200 level when that happen it could mean many have been affected negatively by that statement hopefully this is the worst and no more will come in the future

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:48:00 AM

Mike Hearn's statment, nor the Cryptsy news, made this crash happen.

Market Makers, made this crash happen, timing it on the back of this news...Lets face it...had Bitcoin held $400...there would be no panic....those who dumped would be buying back. but the Smart Money made sure it dumped. N00bs who bought high, will sell low, Sharks who bought low, have sold high, and will profit from shorting the crash they are causing, and everyone else falls somewhere in between...I made money on a small short...but lost just as much trying to pick the bottom.

I may as well have just cashed out way up high, and done nothing.......which I suppose is better than sitting bagholding $400+ BTC, which no doubt many in here are doing.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:25:09 PM

i think its always good if their is correction after high odds, because it will give more option to buy back as bitcoin will be their in the market and big players are cashing out afte christma and new year, within 2 or 3 days we can see back $400+ odds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: