Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall I need to sell now  (Read 1362 times)
sweetiepie (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Hi guys I see my value of money is going down rapidly and to be honest I cant blame anyone for selling I have 10 I need to sell prompto.. 

Its been a nice rollacoaster but I need to leave before I lose money..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:17:50 AM

You should know that Bitcoin's price is very volatile! I assume you bought them at its uptrend and would sell for a big profits! Now situations is not as you expected! Every investment comes with some extent of risk! If you cannot tolerate the crashing, you'd better sell them out and have a good sleep after a short time pain! Grin

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:21:07 AM

Hi guys I see my value of money is going down rapidly and to be honest I cant blame anyone for selling I have 10 I need to sell prompto.. 

You need to have patience, as the value of bitcoin will rise in future, so don't panic and have patience, the price will surely increase in the coming months, don't wait till the price reaches the moon, I don't think that is even possible, but sell it when you are earning atleast few profits out of it.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:22:38 AM

So your going to sell the strongest currency in the world

for a low price just because Big Vern is dumping stolen coins

Its $366 dollars each

u fools make me laugh how bout u sell them to me for $5 each

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:25:09 AM

What are you even talking about , It already started to go up once again . There is no need to panic .
I mean you can sell now all you got , but when it will worth thousands , if not millions , and when it's worthing that much there is a chance that you will suicide .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dime2spend

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:28:24 AM

I'm curious to see if it goes down even more as many people panic and sell their BTC in a hurry or if it goes up soon because others take this opportunity to buy more BTC relatively cheap.
Mr.Jake

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:29:18 AM

Looking at your situation.. seems like you're not losing money yet. So if you sell now and break even or you make a little profit it's up to you. You can always buy back when price goes down a little more and wait for it to up again. Smiley
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:29:43 AM

You need to have patience, as the value of bitcoin will rise in future, so don't panic and have patience, the price will surely increase in the coming months, don't wait till the price reaches the moon, I don't think that is even possible, but sell it when you are earning atleast few profits out of it.
Anyone who buys Bitcoins at this time is trying to sell in high price but some times it happens that its price might go little up and little down too because of buying and selling only.  So they should wait.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:36:50 AM

I also want to sell, this really does not fit with my estimate, the high price of BTC down within two days, but it takes quite a long time to be back at $ 400
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:43:47 AM

I also want to sell, this really does not fit with my estimate, the high price of BTC down within two days, but it takes quite a long time to be back at $ 400

its called volatility and its designed that way to throw out the weak hands

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:46:45 AM

don't sell now 350 will hold, it's too late to sell now to buy more cheap coins, if instead you want to sell because bitcoin is "died", which sounds more like a meme

i'm definitely suggest you to hold, because until you don't sell you will not lose anything, price will recover
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:49:14 AM

Just another weak handed trader. It's better if you sell. Your coins will flow into much stronger hands that are fully aware of the high potential of Bitcoin. Beside that, you can always buy back at $400-$500 prices when you come back. It's not a problem. Wink
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:56:25 AM

I think you should wait until the bitcoin price stable. Because in the last 3 hours the bitcon price keep down and up unstable, i think it's good for trading bitcoin.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:02:49 PM

If you are in profit, why sell just now? Try to fix a stop loss and take profit level.

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:05:40 PM

Just another weak handed trader. It's better if you sell. Your coins will flow into much stronger hands that are fully aware of the high potential of Bitcoin. Beside that, you can always buy back at $400-$500 prices when you come back. It's not a problem. Wink

+1! I have same opinion. Every new day there is someone who posts here a topic saying that bitcoin is dead. Most of them are newbie. Bitcoins already died 88 times according to https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/. But after all these years, bitcoin is still alive and bitcoin will keep on living.
So, your coins will flow into much stronger hands.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:11:17 PM

First of all. Don't listen to any of the stupid fuckers in here. Like fucking broken records. Last bit of advice I got from 'Amph' for example, was to market buy Bitcoin in $450 range. He truly is a stupid cunt without a clue how to read a market, or just plain evil, but I suspect it is the former.

Don't listen to them. Listen to me!

It is likely that Bitcoin will go lower......but much more likely that it goes a bit higher first.........and actually, in the long term i.e. weekly chart.....we are still in a primary bull trend.

Wait for the bounce*.

Wait for the bounce*.

Wait for the bounce*.

BFRN $400 will act like a magnet to Bitcoin just as soon as we have put in a confirmed bottom. 38.2% retracement is also around here.

*granted, Bitcoin may dump lower still before the bounce kicks n, but the bounce will come, it always does.

P.S. If you actually *need* that money for other things in your life, pretty soon...then...ermn yeah..sell now. This is just fkn gambling m8, and the strings to the whole game are held by just a small cabal of Chinese Whales, these fuckers can dow tih Bitcoin whatever they like. Bitcoin is just like their cash cow, and a Bitcoin traders life involves trying to second guess their intentions and/or not get offside by their machinations.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:44:21 PM

Sell sell sell! Bitcoin is going to be worth $1 by the end of day! Since I'm a nice person, I kindly offer to buy your BTC for $10 each! Grin

Under construction.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:49:27 PM

If you can not afford more loss, sell them now.
Bitcoin is going to fall more untell these divergences like block size and fork end
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:55:19 PM

The bitcoin price can do even more down but it will rise again in the following weeks or months and i don't think it's the right time to sell now.

a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

The bitcoin price can do even more down but it will rise again in the following weeks or months and i don't think it's the right time to sell now.

A lot of people are saying that but I do not think this predicted rise will happen soon. It may happen at the end of this year but not now with all of these negative news
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: