Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally bitcoin above 400 again  (Read 6771 times)
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:32:03 PM

I can remember when $400 was the barrier for a long time on Bitcoin and people were getting really mad because the price stable for such a long time that people decided to quit Bitcoin.
It was such a relief when the price was rising again after such a long time.

That is right. But the bitcoin price has risen over 50% by then. It might risen 50% in the next 6 months.

I think so. As long as the bitcoin technology is developed actively and more people use it, the price will rise.

There are active development of the bitcoin by the Core, Classic and Ultimate team. I think the bitcoin will evolve well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:34:49 PM

I can remember when $400 was the barrier for a long time on Bitcoin and people were getting really mad because the price stable for such a long time that people decided to quit Bitcoin.

That is right. But the bitcoin price has risen over 50% by then. It might risen 50% in the next 6 months.

I think so. As long as the bitcoin technology is developed actively and more people use it, the price will rise.

There are active development of the bitcoin by the Core, Classic and Ultimate team. I think the bitcoin will evolve well.

the important thing to look forward to is what's happening by the core developers. classic and the rest are nothing more than altcoins.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:39:35 PM

Development today seems primary focused on small mandatory fixes, and not so much implementing cutting edge technology.
Which is sad because that's is what bitcoin is intended for.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:47:41 PM

the important thing to look forward to is what's happening by the core developers. classic and the rest are nothing more than altcoins.
well yeah, i think that it is going to be like that in the future either, i hope that bitcoin is going to remain the main coin for all the future that cryptos will have
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:36:54 PM

yeah you are right that bitcoin technology is really developed and maximum people aware about the benefit of bitcoin and they adopt the bitcoin faster than other currency .
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:07:36 PM

yeah you are right that bitcoin technology is really developed and maximum people aware about the benefit of bitcoin and they adopt the bitcoin faster than other currency .

After a few more hacks to be reported by mainstream media, the bitcoin will be more popular and the price will rise.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:48:47 PM

Yes bitcon will become more popular in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future which will gradually increase the price of bitcoin.
Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:56:04 PM

I like how bitcoin rises then falls. It makes it less boring as a currency.  Cheesy
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:10:48 PM

Yes bitcon will become more popular in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future which will gradually increase the price of bitcoin.

That will happen sooner or later
And the more time is passing more companies will be in this and for that we can have much bigger price

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

And the more time is passing more companies will be in this and for that we can have much bigger price

That is right. I think the bitcoin price will rise to $1000 later this year. The price could be $2000 next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:05:31 AM

That is right. I think the bitcoin price will rise to $1000 later this year. The price could be $2000 next year.

That prediction could be true a few weeks ago before the Bitfinex hack. After the hack, the price will not be $1000 this year.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

Bitcoin really going to increase its price too faster , and i am sure that bitcoin will be more popular and powerful crypto currency in the near future , there is maximum people investing their money in bitcoin ,so bitcoin is going to more stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: