Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:56:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29345 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

Bticoin will not reach 200$. It might drop in price a bit more but not that much. This is the moment to decide if to invest or not, because the fluctuations will not stop, and the price will soon rise again.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:40:18 PM

im always buying does not matter if the price is high or low as i think it is a good investment

Yeah, everyone should be like you, have a strong guts and believes in bitcoin, if everyone is like you, price would not fall,,  Smiley

but better buy using analysis, do not too imposing to buy when the price is too expensive.
but not too bad either if you assume it is a long-term investment Smiley

Even I check the chart and then only buy bitcoins while trading. I go by daily charts and alerts and this helps me a lot. Panic buying would only lead to losses which I cannot afford and the max I buy at a time is 0.5 BTC. For the long term, saving 2-3 BTC is more than enough for me.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:45:28 PM

I won't be buying bitcoins when many users want to dump their coins as it is necessary that the price is stable at a low rate rather than buying when there is a possibility that the coins can drop even further. When the price was $500, many users bought bitcoins and now they are waiting till it rises again.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:41:21 AM

im always buying does not matter if the price is high or low as i think it is a good investment

Yeah, everyone should be like you, have a strong guts and believes in bitcoin, if everyone is like you, price would not fall,,  Smiley

but better buy using analysis, do not too imposing to buy when the price is too expensive.
but not too bad either if you assume it is a long-term investment Smiley

Even I check the chart and then only buy bitcoins while trading. I go by daily charts and alerts and this helps me a lot. Panic buying would only lead to losses which I cannot afford and the max I buy at a time is 0.5 BTC. For the long term, saving 2-3 BTC is more than enough for me.

yeah analyzed before buying it can save some bitcoin. I think the current price is good enough to buy, before prices back to $400 IMO Cheesy

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

I won't be buying bitcoins when many users want to dump their coins as it is necessary that the price is stable at a low rate rather than buying when there is a possibility that the coins can drop even further. When the price was $500, many users bought bitcoins and now they are waiting till it rises again.
yes, I guess it's because they make a profit, it is panic buying there will always happen if the price of bitcoin down abnormally or down drastically, it's all for-profit basis and the technique commonly called trading

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:44:22 PM

I think right now we're consolidating the range we established in the first weeks of trading. Monitor the support we confirmed with last dumps
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:41:04 AM

Price is starting to climb again, its almost nearing $388 and seems like its going stready  Cool, better think now if we are going to buy or not...  Smiley

lonlyboy-18

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:18:12 AM

This is the time  when we have  to buy as much as coins as possible  Grin tomorrow the high price is waiting for us
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

BTC price increase while ETH decreases. Not sure if its relative though but it seems investors are selling ETH and buying BTCs Smiley

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:32:49 AM

I think right now we're consolidating the range we established in the first weeks of trading. Monitor the support we confirmed with last dumps

There will be always a correction for every flash pumps, the correction has happened now however the graph clearly shows potential for the price to keep on increasing. Due to the chinese lunar new year, there could be alot of trading activity since it is a public holiday. In a weeek or two there could be agleast 5% increase
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:40:53 AM

I dont see that panic buying will come ya but from yesterday it has jumped more than $20 after a fall, so like this only be going to be in this market for now, till the halvic problem is not solved
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:52:07 AM

I'm also not panic buying. I need to see the price of bitcoin first, i wait until chinese new year. if the price keep like this i think i will do panic buying, but not all in.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:18:17 AM

No need to get panic, the price is getting increased after a long time.
Some one wanna have good profit can buy it and get high profit by
holding bitcoin for short term.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:17:47 PM

I would not hear panic. You just look good and buy quiet.
For it is indeed very smart if you are going to buy now because prices have in fact now very low. And if you wait quietly, you can sell them later for more.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:25:32 PM

I dont see that panic buying will come ya but from yesterday it has jumped more than $20 after a fall, so like this only be going to be in this market for now, till the halvic problem is not solved

everything that is happening right now is nothing compared to what we will go through 1 or 2 weeks before the block halving. that's when people will start with panic buying like there is no tomorrow. that's when we will see price swings of $20 and higher several times a day. can't wait for that time to happen. there will be a lot money to be made while day trading.
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:54:28 PM

The more swings the move I can ride those waves... Pretty exciting times coming up with the halving

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:13:15 PM

Price is starting to climb again, its almost nearing $388 and seems like its going stready  Cool, better think now if we are going to buy or not...  Smiley

Yeah as discussed earlier the worst rate for Bitcoin is $350 and the standard price for BTC is $400 I think people should hold on to their Bitcoin rather than selling it by getting panicked
diegz

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:26:25 AM

Yeah as discussed earlier the worst rate for Bitcoin is $350 and the standard price for BTC is $400 I think people should hold on to their Bitcoin rather than selling it by getting panicked

Yup. now the price returns to $370 from $380+ last night, maybe they are right that the worst would be $350,  at its price right now, it is still high and  no need to panic either to buy or to sell..  Smiley

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

I'm very pleased with this price!
This will count double after block halving, so this position is quite comfortable.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:05:12 PM

PANIC is come from manipulation of the trader ,This happen even to other alternative coins
So Hold stronger
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: