Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29338 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:27:18 PM

BTC price is stable now, let's look what will be price after 6 months, but even then I do not think that price can go dawn to 200 USD.  Grin

why wait after 6 months? about 3 months we will pass halving and most people say it can make the price increase. until the end of any year I do not think the price could fall to 200 USD

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:41:25 PM

BTC price is stable now, let's look what will be price after 6 months, but even then I do not think that price can go dawn to 200 USD.  Grin

this is one of the rare time that bitcoin is stable, this is really good for market penetration as more e commerce site will think about accepting bitcoin as a payment mode. if the price keeps on jumping up and down as a owner of a store i would be scared to accept it.

Bitcoin wont go down to 200$ anytime soon,and you cant seem to see any very high boom too. if you have spare money ,you can collect it. there is no panic situation here
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:08:28 PM

I think present price is good.
At least I can utilize my earned bitcoins.
I need not to store them for future. Earning them is like doing some part time job.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

Once it dumped to 200, I will surely as hell buy coins as much as I can afford it. This will be the time that I will gain some good profit once it go up again.
kamarote

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

Well i doubt you will be able to buy bitcoin once again at the 200 dollars ,you can buy it for 300 maybe but i dont belive no.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

Well i doubt you will be able to buy bitcoin once again at the 200 dollars ,you can buy it for 300 maybe but i dont belive no.

Yeah, the possibility to buy at a low price around $300 is really a difficult one. I believe the price at present is good for a buying.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:40:31 PM

Look good at the prices because some people think they have the money so they buy coins even tho the coins are expensive at the moment. Wait for the price to drop so you can buy more.
it seems this time the price is at a sufficiently high position. I think because halving will come soon. prices will not drop deeper.
so most likely there is no panic buying for the rest of this year. but all possibilities can happen because prices can rise and fall quickly. keep watching the price mate Cheesy
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:53:57 PM

Look good at the prices because some people think they have the money so they buy coins even tho the coins are expensive at the moment. Wait for the price to drop so you can buy more.
it seems this time the price is at a sufficiently high position. I think because halving will come soon. prices will not drop deeper.
so most likely there is no panic buying for the rest of this year. but all possibilities can happen because prices can rise and fall quickly. keep watching the price mate Cheesy
Why panic to buy when the price is stable? Even with this halving coming, that is months away. Enough time to gather any bitcoin in small amounts now until then. No need for a rush of buying to be had, that is just absurd in my opinion.

wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:36:44 PM

Why panic to buy when the price is stable? Even with this halving coming, that is months away. Enough time to gather any bitcoin in small amounts now until then. No need for a rush of buying to be had, that is just absurd in my opinion.
yes true, why should panic when prices are stable, while halving still far away and there is a possibility the prices could go down a little, then you can take the opportunity to buy.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:01:48 PM

yes true, why should panic when prices are stable, while halving still far away and there is a possibility the prices could go down a little, then you can take the opportunity to buy.
Yeah your right and i think this is not the time to buy and i think the price will decrease more a little before block halving come..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:19:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 04:29:13 PM by lister storm

yeah it seems people are buying
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:46:43 AM

theres no panic buying right now to be honest unfortunately, and there wont be any of such stuff in like a month i think because the halving is still pretty far away

i hope that the panic buy will start at leasty a month before halving when people will want to buy as much as possible to earn a lot of money just for holding their bitcoins and not doing anything else

I hope that's the real reason behind why there is no panic buying right now...IMO, and in what I see, I think people have already loaded their wallets and most probably, some don't have funds anymore to accumulate more than they have now..
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:11:45 AM

Yeah your right and i think this is not the time to buy and i think the price will decrease more a little before block halving come..
I waited bitcoin prices fell by around $400, then I will buy everything I can. because this is a good number to buy, before approaching halving and maybe it could rise $450-500

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:37:38 AM

I waited bitcoin prices fell by around $400, then I will buy everything I can. because this is a good number to buy, before approaching halving and maybe it could rise $450-500

I think for now the price is gonna stable, because the halving is very close now. And i think the price will increase slowly until the halving come. and it's a good idea to buying now.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:23:40 AM

Yeah, the possibility to buy at a low price around $300 is really a difficult one. I believe the price at present is good for a buying.
of course if the price drops to $300 there will be panic buying even if the price drops to $400 or $ 390,
I am sure the volume in the exchange market will rise sharply and it certainly will happen panic buying
but I do not think with that $ 300 will be repeated in this year
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

theres no panic buying right now to be honest unfortunately, and there wont be any of such stuff in like a month i think because the halving is still pretty far away

i hope that the panic buy will start at leasty a month before halving when people will want to buy as much as possible to earn a lot of money just for holding their bitcoins and not doing anything else

the real panic buying will start once we are only a few days away from the block halving. people will try to buy themselves some last minute bitcoins in order to not miss another rally/bull run. if you want to avoid buying while the price is going up, then start buying today and hold them in your wallet at least untill the block halving. the longer you wait, the higher the price will be. so stop waiting and buy today.
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:53:01 PM

Yes closer we come to having, more speculations will arrive. And we will see what will happen at the end.
Nothing is excluded.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:08:16 PM

Well i dont know till where the market is ready to make the pump with halving speculation but sure it should happen,people wanna to be a good jump but well lets see.
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:06:18 AM

I think for now the price is gonna stable, because the halving is very close now. And i think the price will increase slowly until the halving come. and it's a good idea to buying now.
but within 3 months anything can happen and if you buy now, yeah its also good. but you better be patient. maybe the price could be lower than currently.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:17:07 AM

but within 3 months anything can happen and if you buy now, yeah its also good. but you better be patient. maybe the price could be lower than currently.

Anything might happen with the bitcoin price, but no longer possible to find a price lower than the current price which is above $400.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: