Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29338 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:02:01 AM

No one is panicking, someone is just creating stories about a sudden increase or a big drop in coming days to create an illusion that there is a need to panic and buy. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish by doing that.
yeah because not everyone has the same thought. they will not make a purchase at the same time when the price once dropped.
certainly any people to buy direct or wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:46:18 PM

Well, the price of bitcoin 2 days ago is decrease because the biggest ponzi MMM is not using bitcoin again. and it affect the bitcoin's price. and now the price of bitcoin come back and stable now.

that is good, last thing we need is more arguments to people to say that BTC is for scams and people pissed when they lose money(of course they will blame Bitcoin, not themselves)
yeah we do not need investment and ponzi scam. it will only hurt bitcoin users and there is no advantage in getting out of such a pyramid system. You will only be beneficial to the owner of MMM only
that site does not give effect to the purchase or buying bitcoin mate
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:24:46 PM

BTC price is stable now, let's look what will be price after 6 months, but even then I do not think that price can go dawn to 200 USD.  Grin

Sure it will not cause price is going up slowly and community is wating for halving. After halving a lot of people talking about 600$.
yeah I agree with the price of bitcoin increase is slow. bitcoin previously had prices are still very stable in the $ 420 price range.
but now inched up to $ 432 and I am sure it will start up again periodically. may be a little slow but be patient dude
you'll get more than this price Cheesy
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:29:13 PM

No one is panicking, someone is just creating stories about a sudden increase or a big drop in coming days to create an illusion that there is a need to panic and buy. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish by doing that.
yeah because not everyone has the same thought. they will not make a purchase at the same time when the price once dropped.
certainly any people to buy direct or wait

generally speaking it is always a bad idea to make decisions with haste, it doesn't matter what the decision is, it would mostly lead to bad things.
and when it comes to money it is better to stop making decisions based on emotions and hype, and think with time at hand.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:34:03 PM

BTC price is stable now, let's look what will be price after 6 months, but even then I do not think that price can go dawn to 200 USD.  Grin

Sure it will not cause price is going up slowly and community is wating for halving. After halving a lot of people talking about 600$.
yeah I agree with the price of bitcoin increase is slow. bitcoin previously had prices are still very stable in the $ 420 price range.
but now inched up to $ 432 and I am sure it will start up again periodically. may be a little slow but be patient dude
you'll get more than this price Cheesy

There is some slight manipulation occurring behind the scenes with the price right now, I think the effective value of Bitcoin is $431 but it is being pushed down by some whales waiting for their next pay check to come in so they can scoop up a few more cheap coins before it starts to keep inching back upwards.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:35:00 PM

It will be not that bad if you are making an investment in Bitcoin but as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising now so you never know.
You have first to think by yourself that you must wait a long time until the value will be higher.
I have made this mistake also a couple of times. You have to be patient when you work with Bitcoin so I suggest that next time you buy look at the price and think twice. 
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:39:12 PM

6 months are to long, better wait until the halving coming. When halving coming, i think the price will increase and many people will panic baying though.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

As you can see you see indeed that there are now more people that is going to use some Bitcoin and that is because there are now more people that is going to have it because it will be more worth.
And that is because it was stable for a long time and it is now rising slowly so that is perfect.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

It will be not that bad if you are making an investment in Bitcoin but as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising now so you never know.
You have first to think by yourself that you must wait a long time until the value will be higher.
I have made this mistake also a couple of times. You have to be patient when you work with Bitcoin so I suggest that next time you buy look at the price and think twice. 

In buying patience will not be profitable all the time. When you see a continuous fall you may wait for a lower price to buy. Right now the price is rising and going down within a limit, so having patience to buy at a lower price is not the right decision.
Sandroxa

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:22:12 PM

It would be nice for yourself if you have now the chance to make an investment in Bitcoin because it will be not that bad if you are now making an investment in the currency.
The only thing that you have to do is trade or wait if you want to earn profit with it.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:40:46 PM

Panic buying happen on any market where trading occurs. It's has been here for a long time and will be there forever. When you are trading an asset like bitcoin, everybody will think about how secure it is right? And since it has just come into the world, it can also just dissapear which why I do understand it.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:28:07 PM

Panic buying happen on any market where trading occurs. It's has been here for a long time and will be there forever. When you are trading an asset like bitcoin, everybody will think about how secure it is right? And since it has just come into the world, it can also just dissapear which why I do understand it.

That's the problem with bitcoin, not just trading. Too many people who like bitcoin think they are trading. With every tiny movement they follow their emotion and the market. Which is the exact opposite what any trader would do. To make money, you need money and you have to take risk.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:59:04 AM

Give me cheap Bitcoin.......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

never mind panic selling at what price will we be panic buying....lol  below $200 would be nice to see again.
You should never panic how now that it can happen without you really even realizing it because you are excited to buy some coins again and ready to make money.
It happend to me but you have to be patient and wait for a better price.
maudevang

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

It is no needed to be in panic and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not even that low now because it was just stable for a long time but it wont be that bad if you are now making an investment.
The only thing is that you have to wait a longer time until the value will be more so you have the opportunity to sell your coin.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:34:40 PM

I wouldn't "panic buy" unless the price dropped really low again.  And even then you have to consider why it dropped low and will it drop even lower.  It's better to make gradual buys and don't buy all at once.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:32:32 PM

If bitcoin ever dropped below $200 again, id know something is really wrong. There's a huge support base just over $200, so bitcoin should never drop below that.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:46:38 PM

If bitcoin ever dropped below $200 again, id know something is really wrong. There's a huge support base just over $200, so bitcoin should never drop below that.
I think it might have happened while they last price manipulation and fluctuations masdih are in bitcoin prices fell very sharply then it could happen. it will lead to panic buying for each user and the price will go up dude Cheesy
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:51:12 AM

I think it might have happened while they last price manipulation and fluctuations masdih are in bitcoin prices fell very sharply then it could happen. it will lead to panic buying for each user and the price will go up dude Cheesy
For me panic buying will not happen, we have already surpass that stage of panic buying. Now, the price of bitcoin is very stable, and as a result it is strongly increasing.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:38:03 AM

For me panic buying will not happen, we have already surpass that stage of panic buying. Now, the price of bitcoin is very stable, and as a result it is strongly increasing.
But we can not be assured that panic buy has passed away already. Because when bitcoin prices again touching $500 price level, then there are many chances for people again go for panic buying. So, it would be a routine scenario in any trade-able commodity's life cycle.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:42:27 AM

But we can not be assured that panic buy has passed away already. Because when bitcoin prices again touching $500 price level, then there are many chances for people again go for panic buying. So, it would be a routine scenario in any trade-able commodity's life cycle.
Of course, panic buy may occur at any time. This does happen mainly due to the reason of people does not want to miss out the low priced buying opportunities. So, the lower prices may differ person to person and panic buy may occur at the any price levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: