Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PANIC BUYING !!!!!!!  (Read 29345 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:29:54 PM

why do you want to sell now? its going to go up soon Wink
the people that bought at ~400 would make tons of profit if they sold now, thats guranteed profit. but if they wait for more . the price might be lower.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:44:15 PM

Pretty sure many are on panic buying right now as they can see price are getting higher and to think that halving is not yet happen. Imagine if halving happen I guess price will become 4digit.
you might be right, the price will surely grow significantly because of the upcoming halving thus allowing us all to make serious amounts of cash by holding the bitcoins

i think the panic buying just started and it will not end any time soon, i think it will be a good lesson for all the pesimists who said that bitcoin is dying and the price will only fall

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:59:11 PM

the people that bought at ~400 would make tons of profit if they sold now, thats guranteed profit. but if they wait for more . the price might be lower.

Depends on how you define "a ton of profit". I once satisfied myself with 30% gain on ltc. Little did i know that i would be a millionaire just a few months later if i didnt.
Dont set up your goals and expectations too low, you never know just how much you can gain. It's all a gamble,sure, but i think it's worth taking a chance.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

If some one just bought himself 1 Bitcoin then he just made around $125 profit which is an okay profit. Nothing special. If you bought yourself like 10 - 20 coins below $300, then you made yourself a nice profit.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:07:39 PM

Pretty sure many are on panic buying right now as they can see price are getting higher and to think that halving is not yet happen. Imagine if halving happen I guess price will become 4digit.

Just wait until tomorrow when the mainstream media will start to publish some articles about the recent run.
I could imagine some FOMO kicking in withthin the next days.Especially if we should go for $600 at the western exchanges.
The coming weel will be very very interesting.Not much sleep and a lot of coffee! Cheesy
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:16:34 PM

Bitcoin is so much overbought for now I believe.
I mean I don't guess it goes below 475-500 but 600 is like impossible to see in long range still before halving.
People may short profits.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:34:39 PM

thats true, its really cool that the price grows so fast, in my opinion i will be able to make some good profit in the near future because a lot of people putting money into bitcoins right now

panic buying definitely has started in my opinion and pretty soon the price will be in the new heights, i hope my predictions are correct and it will allow me to make some good profit out of bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

yes it is possible if they buy bitcoin in large capital but the increase is not felt to me because I do not have a lot of bitcoin. Sad

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:20:55 PM

thats true, its really cool that the price grows so fast, in my opinion i will be able to make some good profit in the near future because a lot of people putting money into bitcoins right now

panic buying definitely has started in my opinion and pretty soon the price will be in the new heights, i hope my predictions are correct and it will allow me to make some good profit out of bitcoins

There has come some panic buying but that's not more then logical. As we've seen the price corrected within a few hours.
Nothing new here. Question is how the market will respond tomorrow.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:26:30 PM

Give me cheap Bitcoin.......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

never mind panic selling at what price will we be panic buying....lol  below $200 would be nice to see again.

indeed , with 200$/BTC i would be able to buy tons of it again and sell it now with 450$+/BTC, instant profit. 

that chance has gone forever though

and pretty soon the chance to buy at <$500 will be passed as well.

I can say its happening now see the price continuesly rising for this moment and thats very good and i really want to see go up for more and hope no one will stop for his rising, bitcoins halving is really trending now because there many people believe if they  save they can earn big money and thats what happening now i think many people are start to buy more and more now  beacause the countdown for halving is nearly to be done people start saving and staking more they can well let see how much price will its stop for this time.
I think what is happening now is the opposite, the price today has really increase compared to yesterday. Can we see some panic selling of bitcoins or not?

Why would there be panic selling? Sell before the price increases further?
Only when it drops sharply will there be panic selling.

Help i'm getting more money than i know what to do with.

I must sell before i get the riches!
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:27:48 PM

Give me cheap Bitcoin.......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

never mind panic selling at what price will we be panic buying....lol  below $200 would be nice to see again.

indeed , with 200$/BTC i would be able to buy tons of it again and sell it now with 450$+/BTC, instant profit. 

that chance has gone forever though

and pretty soon the chance to buy at <$500 will be passed as well.

Pretty soon?

I predict, that we will never see bitcoin again under $500,
in the next month it will go over 1000 Dollar, and then the halving is coming, it will go up up up.

when i posted that the price was still $460 or so (at least below $500)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:31:56 PM

There has come some panic buying but that's not more then logical. As we've seen the price corrected within a few hours.

I think tomorrow for some people, but today for me the price will keep showing $10-$20 price swings as the market shows a wavy pattern. It's simple. Buy sell, buy sell, buy sell. Easy money.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:59:56 PM

I think tomorrow for some people, but today for me the price will keep showing $10-$20 price swings as the market shows a wavy pattern. It's simple. Buy sell, buy sell, buy sell. Easy money.
Maybe some correction when the trader wants to take profits.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:30:05 PM

Maybe some correction when the trader wants to take profits.
Timing is everything in trading, so if you are good in timing and you can predict the price movements I would its a sure money with today's price movement. However, if you are just an average trader you can still profit by just simply buying bitcoins now and hold it for future encashment when the price hit to the moon again.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:14:17 AM

The price is now above $500 so you should no panic buy right now, I would wait until the price is down because of the halving that would be a good time to buy for. So wait a bit longer then the price should be cheap.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

The price is now above $500 so you should no panic buy right now, I would wait until the price is down because of the halving that would be a good time to buy for. So wait a bit longer then the price should be cheap.

What if it doesnt go down anymore? I have been really thinking if it is now a right time to buy. I have no idea where it will go since this is all new to me. From 430-450 I can somehow predict it but now is all new price.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:56:14 AM

What if it doesnt go down anymore? I have been really thinking if it is now a right time to buy. I have no idea where it will go since this is all new to me. From 430-450 I can somehow predict it but now is all new price.

I think the price of bitcoin will go down when the hype of halving is gone and when it happen, everyone will panic selling and not panic buying anymore.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:34:34 AM

I didn't meet any panic buying among my friends who are using Bitcoins. I can't imagine myself in making money on this buying when it's high price and selling when it's low. Yes. It's not my thing, but if u have a nice ammount u can try it also.
I expect bitcoin will fall again a bit and rise even more that 550$ soon.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:57:26 AM

It is time to sell and buy no need to panic to buy it is increasing price everyday. so If you buy you can be a rich man within this halving. We can hope price will be 1000 USD soon and we can invest our money to bitcoins.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:13:03 PM

It wont be the best time to buy Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is now rising in using and value so that is really nice.
But it wont be that easy to get some profit because it takes a long time until the value will be more worth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: