Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --  (Read 2181 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
--
January 16, 2016, 02:38:57 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 03:50:10 PM by bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

---

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:42:14 PM

sounds like money laundering, you should probably contact ebay, amazon and paypal to avoid getting your accounts closed or limited

Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:46:28 PM

sounds like money laundering, you should probably contact ebay, amazon and paypal to avoid getting your accounts closed or limited

yes money laundry that is why i told him to resend it back !!!

Are you admitting to laundering money?
If you are, you're doing worse by involving other people in your selfish attempt to make some money.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

yes money laundry that is why i told him to resend it back !!!
so, youre admitting to money laundering, which is illegal, and therefore a crime? and youre trying to point fingers at others? alright dude, great joke. i dont really like getting involved in the forum trust stuff but that is just wow.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Robertt

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:49:12 PM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc I could track him down easily if we needed to, not sure why you would bother.
If you really want me to attempt it, please pm me any details you know ie contact details but I won't do anything until I confirm he did something (I'll look into it)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:05:52 PM

So this is why tigerfree didn't post pictures of anything he was selling?
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:09:33 PM

So this is why tigerfree didn't post pictures of anything he was selling?

I guess so.

He is also making up lies about me and trying to harm my reputation. I guess he's pissed off because I exposed him. I've reported him, hopefully they will do something about this scammer/thief/fraudster.

I thought as much, whenever I asked for pictures he ignored it Sad.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:12:45 PM

I've added negative trust to you tigerfree. You'll need to clearly explain what's happening if you want me to remove it. You can't just ignore the accusations.
Alternatively you can ask an extremely trusted user to help you: explain everything to him in detail and ask him to post just a short version (if you want to keep something private for some reason).

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:16:10 PM

I hope the people that have already bought from him dont get a knock on the door from the police.
james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:18:22 PM

I hope the people that have already bought from him dont get a knock on the door from the police.

yes that why i told him to return it !!!

So you admit those items were carded?
james.lent

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:24:37 PM

they where all gift card and you still can log into the account if they where carded they will be closed ,
if he think carded why he dont return it ?? is there problem with that i can send him return invoice what you want more ?!?!

Best to get someone reputable and someone who can explain things more clearly for you to settle it out. You're still making no sense atm.
Robertt

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:32:20 PM

they where all gift card and you still can log into the account if they where carded they will be closed ,
if he think carded why he dont return it ?? is there problem with that i can send him return invoice what you want more ?!?!

Best to get someone reputable and someone who can explain things more clearly for you to settle it out. You're still making no sense atm.

lets asy they where carded why he dont return it to Amazon ?! can you explain that ?

Because you can't do that.
Let's say someone kills a man, and you hide the body.
You then give back the body to the cops after its done.
What happens?
You're basically admitting that you carded these items. While it's a very improbable chance that anything will happen to the buyers, it's still wrong to steal from other people's hard earned money.
james.lent

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

lets asy they where carded why he dont return it to Amazon ?! can you explain that ?

Who would be dumb enough to do that? It's like returning a stolen milk bottle back to the convenience store after stealing it. Definitely something wrong here since you keep asking him to return. lol.
Robertt

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:38:51 PM

What happens?
You're basically admitting that you carded these items. While it's a very improbable chance that anything will happen to the buyers, it's still wrong to steal from other people's hard earned money.

your right but he used forward2me.com service so his address not know,if he explain it to Amazon why and what happens they will get after me right why he dont do it ??

So now you're admitting that you carded. Lol, because he'll get his account blocked for drop shipping or carding or who knows whatever you made him do. No one will go after anyone because they don't care about minor offences like carding but it really depends on the area of the person.
The money isn't yours to begin with, why would you "donate" it to a forum, that won't help at all.
james.lent

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:41:49 PM

Who would be dumb enough to do that? It's like returning a stolen milk bottle back to the convenience store after stealing it. Definitely something wrong here since you keep asking him to return. lol.

ok donate the money to the forum is there problem it that to ??

you sir are a cuntasaurus-rex. either admit it, give a relevant reason or don't answer at all like a kid.
Robertt

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:44:21 PM

What happens?

your right but he used forward2me.com service so his address not know,if he explain it to Amazon why and what happens they will get after me right why he dont do it ??

So now you're admitting that you carded. Lol, because he'll get his account blocked for drop shipping or carding or who knows whatever you made him do. No one will go after anyone because they don't care about minor offences like carding but it really depends on the area of the person.
The money isn't yours to begin with, why would you "donate" it to a forum, that won't help at all.

no i didnt admit it , he use forward2me because he in Netherlands +ok my not mine right is it his Huh
why he keep it ?

You carded it, you told him it was legal, so it IS your fault.
Reshipping services don't matter in this case, carded = carded.
Looks like your legendary account is dead, rip.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

Scammer probably bought his account anyway.

I have reported him to mods, he is trying to set me up. What a sad scammer you are, tigerfree. Butthurt because I exposed your scam, aren't you?!
scams arent moderated here, the mods / admins wont really take action on it. that aside, the butthurt part is what a lot of scammers tend to do once exposed. this guy makes no sense to begin with, im having a REALLY hard time trying to decipher whatever the hell he's typing.
knew it looked fishy when i saw the thread, that much commission on small purchases is too good to be true.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Robertt

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:48:51 PM

What happens?

no i didnt admit it , he use forward2me because he in Netherlands +ok my not mine right is it his Huh
why he keep it ?

You carded it, you told him it was legal, so it IS your fault.
Reshipping services don't matter in this case, carded = carded.
Looks like your legendary account is dead, rip.

they where carded they where black mailed  why he keeping the money tellwhy ?

What the fuck do you mean blackmailed?
Extorting Amazon... Lmao
You need to reconsider your life if this is what you do for money. Go get a job, don't set people up and get them in trouble for your stupidity.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:59:09 AM

sarcasm

Don't forget that you are a scammer though.

But you are also a scammer bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: