Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: the useless bitcoin mainstream efforts  (Read 5198 times)
klaus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:17:29 AM

i just wanna say the said truth to all the really straight guys (1) out here wasting time by their, sorry, useless bitcoin mainstream efforts.

i mean

- spreading good news
 - enabling (big) online/offline merchant to accept bitcoin
 - accept bitcoin as a merchant
 - use bitcoin in daily life as much as possible

is all sweet & easy. thank you!

but the really only way bring bitcoin to worldwide mainstream is to persuade (or to force) the OPEC to accept bitcoin instead of the US$ for the oil.

if that ever happens were in the 'mahatma gandhi *then we win* phase'
amazon, ebay, facebook etc.; break paypal; .. are all minor or just small steps on the road. OPEC is the goal.

do you have thoughts or ideas how to come so far or other useful comments?

(1) no shorttime interested bitcoin or us$ hoarders/traiders

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:53:43 AM

The US would send drones to every house they could find running a bitcoin and kill everyone if any hint of OPEC accepting bitcoins reached their ears....
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 08:59:41 AM

Somebody send them an email, surely they'll decide to accept them.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:01:15 AM

Does anyone remember what Saddam announced just a few months before being invaded from the democratic USA?
They would have started to sell their oil in Euros.

(think about the power you have owning the currency that anyone wants only to buy oil)

Secondly, we don't need a super super billion dollar economy crashing in the 100M dollar economy of bitcoin, thank you.

Btw: bitcoin will begin to go mainstream in 50 days from now. I will bet my money on that.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1414

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:04:07 AM

What you basically say is, that the only mainstream currency is the USD, which, i think, is kinda wrong.
Bitcoin is more than just a currency though, it's also a payment system.

There's no way we can convince/force OPEC to accept bitcoins,
Saddam tried to sell his oil for EUR once and we all know what happened to him.

But you know what? We don't have to, all they need is a BitPay account.  Wink
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 10:19:37 AM

And Libya also wanted to sell oil for gold dinars, or what the hell was the name of the currency. Gadafi was killed in a snap.
Don't mess with the FED and their OPEC monopoly, because you'll get hurt...
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 10:35:16 AM

I just sent twelve emails but havent heard back yet so im gonna send a bunch more in a few minutes and tell you guys if they say anything and then you guys can tell me what to say back and then were all gonna be rich as fuck or famous plus bitcoin is awesome
Endgame

Activity: 412

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:39:20 AM

I think you'd have more luck getting paypal to accept bitcoin than OPEC
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:25:15 PM

they tld me that they will look into it and then i told them about bitpay and they didnt get it??? But bit-pay its so easy y would u not have bit-pay!!!!!!!!! They just told me to buzz off.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:28:04 PM

but the really only way bring bitcoin to worldwide mainstream is to persuade (or to force) the OPEC to accept bitcoin instead of the US$ for the oil.

Hehehehe I like your ambition... but honestly the announcement from OPEC that they're switching to BTC will be waaayyy past the time when Bitcoin has already revolutionized global finance. All the benefits of a Bitcoin world will occur before organizations like OPEC touch it. They'll be among the last, and it would be silly for us to focus any energy at all on such a campaign.
xxjs

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:40:19 PM

And Libya also wanted to sell oil for gold dinars, or what the hell was the name of the currency. Gadafi was killed in a snap.
Don't mess with the FED and their OPEC monopoly, because you'll get hurt...
There could be other reasons also...He had all the inhabintants as slaves you know.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:53:19 PM

China started trading oil in yuan. America did not attack them and nothing happened.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:58:32 PM

China is too big and powerful for the US to attack them. Not to mention that US depends financially on China buying US debts and US buying Chinese goods.

Signature space available for rent.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 04:01:11 PM

China started trading oil in yuan. America did not attack them and nothing happened.

That you know of.  You are nuts if you don't think Iran factors into this. I think this is HUGE WWIII type of stuff playing out.
http://etfdailynews.com/2012/10/09/china-russia-and-the-end-of-the-petrodollar/

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:32:21 PM

China is too big and powerful for the US to attack them. Not to mention that US depends financially on China buying US debts and US buying Chinese goods.
US could simply print as much money as needed to repay their own debt.

Isn't that funny?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:43:57 PM

US could simply print as much money as needed to repay their own debt.

Isn't that funny?
US uses its military to 'repay' its debt. It's like the analogy of debt collectors avoiding the mafia bosses.
BlackBison

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:47:22 PM

OPEC lol. Yea cos the middle east is at the cutting edge of world innovation right..

mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:07:09 PM

OPEC takes BTC

The next move would be for the US to build a 1,000 PH mining rig.  :-)

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:19:32 PM

If you guys stop acting like evangelicals then we won't even need to say anything to get people to accept Bitcoin, taxes and government debt will bring them to us all by itself and it's already working because people are looking for alternatives.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 05:23:05 PM

If you guys stop acting like evangelicals then we won't even need to say anything to get people to accept Bitcoin, taxes and government debt will bring them to us all by itself and it's already working because people are looking for alternatives.

+1, I've seen it happen too many times already, because bitcoin IS an alternative

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:02:16 PM

OMG, OPEC LOL ? I hope OP is seriously not serious. This better be trolling.

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:10:00 PM

Secondly, we don't need a super super billion dollar economy crashing in the 100M dollar economy of bitcoin, thank you.

Or to put in perspective, if the average deal size far exceeds the market cap of BTC, even the most courageous oil dealers wouldn't touch BTC with a 100 feet pole. If you settle a 1million dollar deal, you move the market by 100%. How on earth would you settle an 1 billion dollar deal?

We are still at a point where nobody expecting daily turnover of more than $100k would feel comfortable using BTC. Exchanges are an exception as they are 100% independent of the volatility. In fact volatility brings them business.

This is the reason why we have to go from low turnover to higher turnover gradually.

Btw: bitcoin will begin to go mainstream in 50 days from now. I will bet my money on that.
Huh? It's going mainstream since almost 4 years and will continue to do so for a long while before any serious news outlet will ask "Is BTC mainstream?".

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:15:37 PM

Huh? It's going mainstream since almost 4 years and will continue to do so for a long while before any serious news outlet will ask "Is BTC mainstream?".

Wired begs to differ.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/12/wired-tired-expired/?pid=4182&viewall=true

EXPIRED: Bitcoin

At the height of its popularity, Bitcoin was trumpeted as a viable alternative currency for the internet age, a monetary system engineered to prevent theft, gaming, and criminalization. Then came the malware, the black market, the legal ambiguities and The Man. Today, you can't even use it to buy Facebook stock.
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:19:02 PM

i just wanna say the said truth to all the really straight guys (1) out here wasting time by their, sorry, useless bitcoin mainstream efforts.

i mean

- spreading good news
 - enabling (big) online/offline merchant to accept bitcoin
 - accept bitcoin as a merchant
 - use bitcoin in daily life as much as possible

is all sweet & easy. thank you!

if that ever happens were in the 'mahatma gandhi *then we win* phase'
amazon, ebay, facebook etc.; break paypal; .. are all minor or just small steps on the road. OPEC is the goal.

do you have thoughts or ideas how to come so far or other useful comments?

(1) no shorttime interested bitcoin or us$ hoarders/traiders

Finite resource is finite.
Oil (like all non-renewable resources) stands no chance as a future source of energy.
Oil consumption is (nessesarily) going down, it will never be cheap again.

What will be left of the market will not be enough to give OPEC a serious means of power.

OPEC is a stupid goal for bitcoin...
mobodick

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:32:40 PM

Wired begs to differ.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/12/wired-tired-expired/?pid=4182&viewall=true

At the height of its popularity, Bitcoin was trumpeted as a viable alternative currency for the internet age, a monetary system engineered to prevent theft, gaming, and criminalization. Then came the malware, the black market, the legal ambiguities and The Man. Today, you can't even use it to buy Facebook stock.

And you form an opinion based on what Wired tells you?
I mean, these people have found out that you can search the internet for music in 2012. Are you kidding me? I've been doing that for nore than a decade now.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:05:47 PM

And you form an opinion based on what Wired tells you?

I don't. The mainstream does.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:20:12 PM

Hehehehe I like your ambition... but honestly the announcement from OPEC that they're switching to BTC will be waaayyy past the time when Bitcoin has already revolutionized global finance.

With any luck, we won't be using oil by that stage, either.

Vires in numeris
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 08:13:02 PM

Wired begs to differ.

Who?
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 08:16:05 PM

Hehehehe I like your ambition... but honestly the announcement from OPEC that they're switching to BTC will be waaayyy past the time when Bitcoin has already revolutionized global finance.

With any luck, we won't be using oil by that stage, either.

With any luck, bitcoin reaches mainstream before we run out of oil (aka before the majority of cars runs on other fuels).

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 01:53:12 AM

Better still, Russia (And I guess they have already hacked many BTC exchanges, which showed their great interest...)

kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 09:52:58 PM

Oil (like all non-renewable resources) stands no chance as a future source of energy.

What will be left of the market will not be enough to give OPEC a serious means of power.

Heh.  You do know that cars don't operate by tipping gasoline into a black hole, right?  All of the atoms are still here, so we can create as much gasoline and other hydrocarbon products as we want, at will.  However, right now, it is cheaper to pump it out of the ground than it is to sieve carbon and hydrogen out of the atmosphere and crack up so they can form long chains.

Oil is totally 100% renewable.  It is only "cheap oil" that is non-renewable.

At any rate, the "unit of account for oil sales gives dollars value" theory repeated by the OP is nonsense, and has been nonsense for decades now.  No one is holding dollars against their will for oil purchases or oil sales, at least not for more than a couple hundred milliseconds.  Google FOREX.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 02:39:00 AM

Does anyone remember what Saddam announced just a few months before being invaded from the democratic USA?
They would have started to sell their oil in Euros.

(think about the power you have owning the currency that anyone wants only to buy oil)

Btw: bitcoin will begin to go mainstream in 500 days from now. I will bet my money on that.
Ftfy

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
mobodick

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 05:40:15 AM

Heh.  You do know that cars don't operate by tipping gasoline into a black hole, right?  All of the atoms are still here, so we can create as much gasoline and other hydrocarbon products as we want, at will.  However, right now, it is cheaper to pump it out of the ground than it is to sieve carbon and hydrogen out of the atmosphere and crack up so they can form long chains.

Oil is totally 100% renewable.  It is only "cheap oil" that is non-renewable.

This way you could say that everything is renewable. It makes the word renewable completely meaningless.
You could smash an atom and 'renew' it by fusion.

This is not what renewable means in this context tho.
I was talking about renewable energy.
The oil is just a natural carrier for sun energy.
And we use much more of this sun-energy-stored-in-oil than the sun could ever replenish.
Hence, the oil (carrying the energy) must run out.

We already used up more than half the available crude oil in about 100 years and oil consumption is still rising.
But that was also the easy-to-get part and now the rest needs to be fraked etc and is getting more and more expensive.

To make oil from it's ingredients as you suggest you need more energy (the stuff we actually want) then you would get out by burning the oil.
So we cannot make it ourself. Oil is actually countless sun-hours of energy stored in the ground.
It cannot be re-created (in fact, not even close) in the same time that we use it up and it would cost energy we don't have.
Carbon doesn't form long chains in the atmosphere. Fat chance you can fish in the air for polymers.

So really, from our perspective crude oil is a pretty much completely non-renewable resource...
SlickTheNick

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:36:56 AM

Wired begs to differ.

Huh Malware? What about the countless malware that is already out there and has been since the dawn of the internet that steals personal information, passwords, takes over your computer etc. etc. Black market? I dont see how thats doing anything except for growing the bitcoin economy.. legal amguities and the man..? what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? And who the fuck gives a shit about facebook stock?

Looking for a way to get some bitcoins for free? Check out http://earnfreebitcoins.com !
Get easy bitcoins at  https://coincontroller.com?r=eaef398b5 !
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 01:11:46 AM

Somethings wrong guys. I've been repeatedly pressing F5 on mtgox since I sent them this message but the price isn't going up. Whats going on?

Fucking LOL!  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 01:31:26 AM

Somethings wrong guys. I've been repeatedly pressing F5 on mtgox since I sent them this message but the price isn't going up. Whats going on?

Fucking LOL!  Cheesy

You may think it's funny, but I just called the 4300 number for S & G and the lady on the other end answered with, "Hello, Bruno K........ Hope I pronounced that correctly. How can we be of assistance to you today?" Click!

Then the entity called me, but I didn't answer, so they left a message which started with, "Hello, Phinnaeus Gage. It seems we got discounted..."

The call spooked me enough that I'm goin' to purchase me one of them bags like below and start living in the woods.

Before I retire with the bears, does anybody want to buy a dozen pairs of Bitcoin orange Stilettos, size 13?
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 06:29:00 AM

I would like to take you up on that. PM me to discuss a bet.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 07:01:33 AM

We have enough nightmare stories about gambling on this forum already don't make it worse lol! Tongue
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 07:08:34 AM

i think the 50 day thing refers to when the main payment processors have a released debit card system ....? allowing for easy btc/fiat conversion for merchants without having to grasp the complexities of cryptography

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 11:39:16 AM

Huh Malware? What about the countless malware that is already out there and has been since the dawn of the internet that steals personal information, passwords, takes over your computer etc. etc. Black market? I dont see how thats doing anything except for growing the bitcoin economy.. legal amguities and the man..? what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? And who the fuck gives a shit about facebook stock?

+1 This^

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
klaus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:54:06 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 08:43:39 PM by klaus

tic tac ....

http://www.gulf-times.com/eco.-bus.%20news/256/details/398622/kuwait-finance-firm-suggests-trading-oil-in-bitcoins

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

wait the "bank run" of your account ... and you see bitcoin in a other way (bulgaria landcast)
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

If you guys stop acting like evangelicals then we won't even need to say anything to get people to accept Bitcoin, taxes inflation and government debt will bring them to us...
This will happen regardless of whether or not we're "behaving like evangelicals". The two things have absolutely no connection whatsoever.

The dollar was a dead thing walking long before Bitcoin came along, by the way. The dollar is the sinking Titanic on which we were all trapped. Satoshi came along with a ferry full of life rafts, the smartest people are now jumping on the rafts.

Funny thing about the Dollar-Titanic... It's so damn massive that most folks cannot even tell that it's sinking until they're off the ship, and their life raft has traveled a far enough distance to see it clearly...

Similar problem with capitalism, writ large(r).

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

So... what u dreamt almost a year and half ago is gonna be reality ?

klaus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:45:34 PM

no. i think its a first step.

... so 1.5 years more to come .... ->  BOOOOOOOOM

commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

What we really ought to do is, instead of trying to get the big retailers to notice us, simply focus on using Bitcoin to buy and sell things that we already have. As they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure. In fact, I was just about to see if Wordpress has a plugin that would kinda turn my Woocommerce plugin into a kind of flea market.
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:15:38 PM

Where we're going... we don't need oil.  Cool

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

Are you talking about solar power or nuclear power ?

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

Too true.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:31:18 PM

Are you talking about solar power or nuclear power ?
I was primarily paraphrasing a movie, though not Event Horizon Wink

Secondarily, about solar, nuclear, wind and wave power, and so on. We will run out of oil sooner or later, let the old money fight for it with their debt-based dollars, while a new generation moves on to a brighter future.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:29:46 AM

Good one. And I heard someplace that we're going to be out of oil in a few decades anyway. Which to me is a case for coming up with an alternative for gasoline for our cars, am I right?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: