Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE MSDN ACCOUNTS | FREE LEGIT WINDOWS, OFFICE AND MORE  (Read 379 times)
Sovahkiin (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:03:52 PM

Some of here may find this useful, you can use this tutorial to sell accounts / keys for lots of money.
Download link: https://revclouds.com/527dpi40jj5b

Note: Uncheck the download manager option! Only then, you will actually get the TXT file!

If you have downloaded an *exe, *rar or something different than a TXT file, immediately remove it!

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:51:01 PM

Please post a message in this thread or PM me, if you need help!  Wink
mikewaals

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:05:42 PM

Hey,

Below are the queries I came up with :-

Do we have to create a .com wordpress website to get an admin account?
fakemailgenerator - could you please discuss more on this why do we need this
from where do we have to add information about organization?
what is the possibility of getting admin account?

More can be discussed on skype.
Myskype:mikewaals

Thanks,
Mike
Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:29:19 PM

Hey,

Below are the queries I came up with :-

Do we have to create a .com wordpress website to get an admin account?
fakemailgenerator - could you please discuss more on this why do we need this
from where do we have to add information about organization?
what is the possibility of getting admin account?

More can be discussed on skype.
Myskype:mikewaals

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

A .com wordpress website is not definitely needed, a .tk or other free domain name can also be used. As long as the website looks professional (it should look like a serious startup), your chances of getting accepted are definitely increased.

Next, fakemailgenerator. A fakemailgenerator can be useful if you would like to create more accounts or hide some details of your registration at MSDN for privacy issues, but that doesn't mean you have to use it  Wink

I hope I have made the tutorial now more understandable. It is not written by me, but I hope it may be useful for some others and that's why I shared it. If you follow the steps close, you will get accepted very soon. Only sometimes it may take some time Wink

Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:31:53 PM

Its pretty easy to make admin accounts. I make about 10 a month and sell them off
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

step 4 in this tutorial not even exist ..

i make myself msdn each week ^^

and.trust me they give a shit how the website looks Wink

i need 1 min to setup some bullshit and i never got denied in over 50 applications and NO they never got banned
Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:48:03 PM

Thank you for tutorial but it better to post it here than redirected to reev host .
OK i will give it a try But Does they need an actual high end domain .com or .net linked with word press blogs .
Thanks

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:51:16 PM

It is a profitable business   Cheesy
As long as you keep your website professional and give enough information, you will be definitely accepted within a few tries.

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:04:16 PM

Thank you for tutorial but it better to post it here than redirected to reev host .
OK i will give it a try But Does they need an actual high end domain .com or .net linked with word press blogs .
Thanks

Hi,

You certainly don't need a .com / .net domain, you wouldn't like to buy everytime an expensive high-end domain as you create more MSDN accounts  Wink
As long as your website of your "startup" shows a reliable, clean and believable (legit) overview, fillled with enough information, a .tk domain (as an example) will do it.
However, a .com / .net domain will definitely increase the chance of getting accepted on your first try and has more worth.
Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Thanks

Hi,

You certainly don't need a .com / .net domain, you wouldn't like to buy everytime an expensive high-end domain as you create more MSDN accounts  Wink
As long as your website of your "startup" shows a reliable, clean and believable (legit) overview, fillled with enough information, a .tk domain (as an example) will do it.
However, a .com / .net domain will definitely increase the chance of getting accepted on your first try and has more worth.

Thank you dear this what i need to know no need for high end domain , i will try to use tk and i will post my result here thank you again

Sovahkiin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:22:31 PM

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you dear this what i need to know no need for high end domain , i will try to use tk and i will post my result here thank you again

If you need any further help, please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you wish  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: