Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you going to BUY or SELL?
I will buy. - 3 (33.3%)
I will sell. - 1 (11.1%)
I don't know. - 2 (22.2%)
I will just hold. - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 20433 times)
sweethotnicky1990

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:18:31 AM

sa akin eh benenta ko na yung eth biglang bagsak ba naman nung binili ko eh nakapa taas nung buy hays.nalugi tuloy ako na d  sa oras pati yung rbies ko benenta ko din kahit palugi na kasi katagal na stock yung pera ko dun.buti nabawi ko sa gamble.kahirap din pala sa trading matulog lang yung pera mo ng matagal.

maluluge ka talga kapag hindi ka marunong maghintay lalo na dun sa mga coins na matibay naman yung market katulad nga nung ETH. mganda tlaga dapat kaya mo maghintay kapag pumasok ka sa trading dahil hindi lagi pabor sa oras mo yung pag taas ng presyo

siguro yung may mahahaba yung patience nila pwede sa ganun na mag antay ng matagal.kasi isipin mo naman nasasayang din yung araw at linggo pag hindi gumalaw yung pera mo hehe...
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:20:34 AM

sa akin eh benenta ko na yung eth biglang bagsak ba naman nung binili ko eh nakapa taas nung buy hays.nalugi tuloy ako na d  sa oras pati yung rbies ko benenta ko din kahit palugi na kasi katagal na stock yung pera ko dun.buti nabawi ko sa gamble.kahirap din pala sa trading matulog lang yung pera mo ng matagal.

maluluge ka talga kapag hindi ka marunong maghintay lalo na dun sa mga coins na matibay naman yung market katulad nga nung ETH. mganda tlaga dapat kaya mo maghintay kapag pumasok ka sa trading dahil hindi lagi pabor sa oras mo yung pag taas ng presyo

siguro yung may mahahaba yung patience nila pwede sa ganun na mag antay ng matagal.kasi isipin mo naman nasasayang din yung araw at linggo pag hindi gumalaw yung pera mo hehe...

kung ganyan, e di mas lamang yung maluluge ka bro kasi madaming alt coin din yung natutulog ng matagal yung presyo nila bago pumalo na malaki.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:21:50 PM

Bat mo binenta agad hehe ang gaya s ETH medyo maghintay ka talaga dyan hindi  gaya sa ibang altcoin na namamanipulate ang pagtaas baba, lalo na kung marami ang na mamine, dumping ang ginagawa. Tama, kailangan talaga ang maghintay ng Tamang Panahon. Dahil doon sa sikreto ng mga gwapo na thread sa http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

Novice trader vs Skilled trader

However, something I have noticed about novice traders is that they don’t research the price history of the coins they trade – thus the foundation of their entire strategy is weak… Also, they are weak handed which is detrimental to their overall profitability.

Novice traders seem to believe that what unfolds in the market within the short space of 24 hours is all that matters. These short-sighted traders are under the impression that holding a position in a coin for longer than one hour is a sin – they even refer to this as “bagholding”. This is why they will forever be novice traders, and will never make serious money.

Novice traders have a misguided view on how this market actually works, so they tend to over-trade. They take pride in the fact that they execute several trades a day, but make absolutely no money in the process.

A skilled trader will execute roughly 20 – 30 completed trades in a month and make 10 times more money than a  novice trader who executes 20 – 30 completed trades within one or two days.

Open for Campaigns
BitTyro (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:30:03 AM

UPDATE:

• Keep on the look for doge. Another quick pump and dump is in the offing.

• Try your hands with some $NUC. They are selling at 0.0006 in https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_NUC/ . My instinct is telling me that its price will go up any time soon specially when it will be listed on bittrex. (Not recommended for NOVICE TRADERS as clickerz quoted.)

• Another ROM on yobit? hmmm, I get some wealth for a quick profit.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:33:37 AM

Tanong ko lang mga bro. Pano nyo ba nalalaman na may potential tataas ang presyo ng coins. Palagi akong talo eh kasi hindi na tumataas presyo ng coins once na binili ako.
BitTyro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:39:30 AM

Tanong ko lang mga bro. Pano nyo ba nalalaman na may potential tataas ang presyo ng coins. Palagi akong talo eh kasi hindi na tumataas presyo ng coins once na binili ako.

A little research here and there. Reading altcoins thread will also do the trick. But mostly, base on my instinct. Yeah, right, it sounds funny but it works for me. Don't just jump on any altcoins that someone on troll box is suggesting as they are all hype, wanting you to buy the coins they are dumping.

Reading the OP might help, but since I had a great night, I'll save your ass from navigating to the first page and have quoted it here for you instead.

Article 3. Market Analysis
Any beginner will easily lost just by looking on the chart alone. When I was just beginning on trading, I don’t know how to read charts. I just look for an up or down movement as this is the basic for any trade.

Section 1. Candlestick Chart.

This chart generally tells all you need to know about the market. If you choose a 1 hour time interval, it gives you an hourly open and close price. It also gives the price movement of that time frame. You can see how high and how low the price went. They are coloured red and green. If red, (I’m pretty sure you have an idea) the price went down from the opening price of that time frame and if its green the price went up from the opening price. If you notice that the sticks are mostly green, it means we are in a bullish or up trend. But if its mostly red, then we are heading to a bearish or down trend. Lastly, you may also want to check the the trading volume of that time interval. You can find that on the bottom of your screen in bar chart.

Section 2. Volume
I have mentioned above that you may want to check the volume of any given time interval because it plays a huge role on the price trend and you can clearly see what is happening in the market. You may want to take notice whenever the price goes up but has low volume for it indicates that the price won’t hold and will fall back down sooner than you think. But if you see that it has a high volume to support the up ward trend, its a good sign that the trend is here to stay. Its also coloured red (trending down) and green (trending up).

Section 3. Order Book
In every exchange site, there is an order book. Most site has only Bids and Ask. The bids are positions that other traders put to buy coins at a price they want and the Ask are where you can put how much you are willing to sell you coins. You don’t really need to watch this but you may want to look for a Buy or Sell wall. This are positions with fairly large amount of coins and they are good indicator on where the price will go.

Cheesy
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:43:51 AM

A little research here and there. Reading altcoins thread will also do the trick. But mostly, base on my instinct. Yeah, right, it sounds funny but it works for me. Don't just jump on any altcoins that someone on troll box is suggesting as they are all hype, wanting you to buy the coins they are dumping.

Reading the OP might help, but since I had a great night, I'll save your ass from navigating to the first page and have quoted it here for you instead.

Any beginner will easily lost just by looking on the chart alone. When I was just beginning on trading, I don’t know how to read charts. I just look for an up or down movement as this is the basic for any trade.

This chart generally tells all you need to know about the market. If you choose a 1 hour time interval, it gives you an hourly open and close price. It also gives the price movement of that time frame. You can see how high and how low the price went. They are coloured red and green. If red, (I’m pretty sure you have an idea) the price went down from the opening price of that time frame and if its green the price went up from the opening price. If you notice that the sticks are mostly green, it means we are in a bullish or up trend. But if its mostly red, then we are heading to a bearish or down trend. Lastly, you may also want to check the the trading volume of that time interval. You can find that on the bottom of your screen in bar chart.

Section 2. Volume
I have mentioned above that you may want to check the volume of any given time interval because it plays a huge role on the price trend and you can clearly see what is happening in the market. You may want to take notice whenever the price goes up but has low volume for it indicates that the price won’t hold and will fall back down sooner than you think. But if you see that it has a high volume to support the up ward trend, its a good sign that the trend is here to stay. Its also coloured red (trending down) and green (trending up).

Section 3. Order Book
In every exchange site, there is an order book. Most site has only Bids and Ask. The bids are positions that other traders put to buy coins at a price they want and the Ask are where you can put how much you are willing to sell you coins. You don’t really need to watch this but you may want to look for a Buy or Sell wall. This are positions with fairly large amount of coins and they are good indicator on where the price will go.

Cheesy
Wow thank you very much and appreciated well your research for me. Hahah. Nag eenglish na tayo. Pero this is already a great help for me and I hope I will get profits in trading soon. Thanks again friend.
BitTyro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:50:28 AM

Wow thank you very much and appreciated well your research for me. Hahah. Nag eenglish na tayo. Pero this is already a great help for me and I hope I will get profits in trading soon. Thanks again friend.

hehehe, walang anuman kaibigan. Hangad ko lamang ay makatulong ng kaunti sa aking mga kababayan. Isa pa na dapat mong pakatandaan ay ang magkaroon ng steady hands on trading (ehehe, itagalog mo na lang yang part na yan, diko alam tagalog niya ei  Grin)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:05:21 AM

hehehe, walang anuman kaibigan. Hangad ko lamang ay makatulong ng kaunti sa aking mga kababayan. Isa pa na dapat mong pakatandaan ay ang magkaroon ng steady hands on trading (ehehe, itagalog mo na lang yang part na yan, diko alam tagalog niya ei  Grin)
salamat sir sa pag pili ng tamang expaination sa amin, ang haba kasi magbasa ng article, wala pa ako sa metgod na yan.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:29:44 PM

Section 2. Volume

Section 3. Order Book

Cheesy

Thnx additional info to para sa akin at para din sa mga newbies na gustong matuto ng pag tetrading. Sakin tinitingnan ko talaga ang volume dahil pag malaki volume at mababa ang price malaki ang chances nya mag dump ng mas mababa

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

Grabe ang lisk sabi ko na pag ICO talaga ang coin another shitcoin nanaman.. sa palagay nyu ba mga bro tataas pa ang presyo nung lisk.. yung eth umakyat ulit mukang lumalaban ang eth.. sumabay lang ang presyo pag baba ng lisk at ethereum nung nakaraan pero ang eth umakyat parin pero ang lisk naiwan na..
BitTyro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Grabe ang lisk sabi ko na pag ICO talaga ang coin another shitcoin nanaman.. sa palagay nyu ba mga bro tataas pa ang presyo nung lisk.. yung eth umakyat ulit mukang lumalaban ang eth.. sumabay lang ang presyo pag baba ng lisk at ethereum nung nakaraan pero ang eth umakyat parin pero ang lisk naiwan na..

you mean lisk sa yobit? don't worry bro, hindi pa yan ang totoong price nya kasi hindi pa yan ang totoong lisk coin. and besides, lets give more time for lisk to prove itself.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

you mean lisk sa yobit? don't worry bro, hindi pa yan ang totoong price nya kasi hindi pa yan ang totoong lisk coin. and besides, lets give more time for lisk to prove itself.

Tama on beta mode pa kasi yung lisk and malay mo sa future mas tumaas pa yan. Dahil sa mga project ng dev para sa coins nya aspiring coin ang lisk. Ngaun ngalang ang baba ng dump nya nung nakaraanf araw umabot yan sa 2.4m sas

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

clickerz

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:42:55 PM

Tama on beta mode pa kasi yung lisk and malay mo sa future mas tumaas pa yan. Dahil sa mga project ng dev para sa coins nya aspiring coin ang lisk. Ngaun ngalang ang baba ng dump nya nung nakaraanf araw umabot yan sa 2.4m sas

Grabe nga ang ibinaba nya no? Bumili ka ba nyan at inipon? Gusto ko bumili pero ayaw ko naman maghintay ng matagal hehe Test market ata ang nangyari sa Yobit na Lisk trading eh...

Ano pala ang pag kakaiba ng Lisk na ICO at Lisk na IOU?

Open for Campaigns
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:50:30 PM

Tama beta test pa raw kasi yan kaya ganyan.. pero di ko rin alam kung mag kakatotoo rin ang mga sinsabi ng ibang tao tunkol sa lisk.. at talagang maraming nag didiscuss about sa lisk.. ang bilis ng viewers nila kung makikita nyu.. mukang galing sa ibat ibang mga forum social media or kung saan saan pinopromote.. magaling kasi sila taalaga mag marketing tulad na lang ng sa ethereum.. pero yun nga lang pinag ka iba nila beta test pa lang pala si lisk..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitTyro (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:54:54 AM

we speak about bios 3 days ago and damn, it was a run away winner for my altcoins holdings gaining like 100++ sat each for a profit aside from wealth ROM which I have been expecting to get my investment doubled.

Anyone here bagged some profit from bios too? But I'm still skeptical suggesting this alt to those trader with weak heart.  Grin Grin Grin

EDIT:
and oh, doge, sweet doge, how can I forget about you? its been steadily climbing. might as well have a sell order ready @60 sat each

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:04:37 AM

we speak about bios 3 days ago and damn, it was a run away winner for my altcoins holdings gaining like 100++ sat each for a profit aside from wealth ROM which I have been expecting to get my investment doubled.

Anyone here bagged some profit from bios too? But I'm still skeptical suggesting this alt to those trader with weak heart.  Grin Grin Grin

EDIT:
and oh, doge, sweet doge, how can I forget about you? its been steadily climbing. might as well have a sell order ready @60 sat each

I've left behind with this bios just buy some and sell right away after the price goes up a little w/out knowing that's mooning is coming not a good luck for me but will see if the price will continue to be establish. I'm still waiting for adz rbies give me some earnings keeping it for a week and bounce back strong this coming days. earned doubled yesterday bought from5.5k sat sold to 11.900k sat.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:45:46 AM

Guys sino merong monero XMR dito? chaka yung bitmonero.. may nag mamine ba nito sa inyu.. dahil maganda ang movement ng altcoin na to at mukang matagal na.. gusto ko sana mag mine  para magamit sa trading.. kaso nag hahanap ako ng mismong thread nila akung paano mag mine ng altcoin na to..
clickerz

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:49:17 AM

I've left behind with this bios just buy some and sell right away after the price goes up a little w/out knowing that's mooning is coming not a good luck for me but will see if the price will continue to be establish. I'm still waiting for adz rbies give me some earnings keeping it for a week and bounce back strong this coming days. earned doubled yesterday bought from5.5k sat sold to 11.900k sat.

Kumta ka pala master shin ah,bat walang burger  na dumating? haha Sa DBIC na yun, kumita ka doon no? Wink ang MOJO ko bumaba na naman ulit nakabenta ako nung tumaas Wink kaya BUY ORDER ulit ako

Sa BIOS, medyo kumita din kahit kontyi sir @BiTyro.  Wink

Open for Campaigns
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:55:39 AM

Kumta ka pala master shin ah,bat walang burger  na dumating? haha Sa DBIC na yun, kumita ka doon no? Wink ang MOJO ko bumaba na naman ulit nakabenta ako nung tumaas Wink kaya BUY ORDER ulit ako

Sa BIOS, medyo kumita din kahit kontyi sir @BiTyro.  Wink
nagwidraw na ko sa coins.ph boss clickerz bayaran na ng mga bill salamat sayo kasi sa guide mo kahit papano lumaki laki ng konti ung na widraw ko before 8oo pesos lang in two weeks ngayon doble na nakabayad na ko ng internet at kuryente laking tulong mo talaga sa kin at sa guide nung mga nagpopost dito sa trade section natin at least nakakasabay kaming mga baguhan sa trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: