Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique Gambling Game  (Read 3316 times)
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:16:15 PM

if you are planning to open just a dice then you will have to be really sure that there will not be a possibility that people will not like the game and that it will be very unique as people are searching for other games than dice nowadays

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MasoVa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:15:04 PM

just opinion i not see yet gambling site with bowling games
i think its unique and interesting also accept altcoin to play it Wink
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:41:33 PM

Unique gambling game?  I guess a sex gambling game will be nice to play isn't it?
Also sudoku game player vs player based  what do you think?
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:17:41 AM

i think soccer bet player vs player. you can change the odds in accordance with the agreement.
but I see sites like that, there is rarely a player or user
like betbtc
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:14:35 AM

I have not seen any gambling site or skill based site that offers 8 ball pool or chess to play with bitcoin and compete player vs player.If you want you can apply this and create such site.It will be unique too Wink
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:47:21 AM

if you are planning to open just a dice then you will have to be really sure that there will not be a possibility that people will not like the game and that it will be very unique as people are searching for other games than dice nowadays
There are already too many dice games website and hard to make it unique than the other. I still remember before this when tf still well-known coinchat have many unique game that people can make themself
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:45:39 PM

I don't know even close how much will cost to make a site like this, but since you've asked about ideas, here's mine:

Make a dice gambling site whith fast bets, nice chat, good look and make ZERO house edge there. All gamblers of the world will be attracted to your site and then you can earn from advertising banners.
If you have zero edge, without infinite bankroll or at least a very significant one, because of variance there is a probability that you will lose all your bankroll at one point. Anyway coming to, advertising banners, I don't believe big gamblers would come to a place plaqued with ads. You're just suggesting an idea for a faucet

Infinite bankroll not needed if you bet micro small with zero edge, if we had a 1 BTC bankroll and bet 50% chances with a bet of 0.000001.  Nobody on planet earth would ever go broke probably in the whole existance of humanity.  In theory with infinite time yeah i guess  you can go broke.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

I have not seen any gambling site or skill based site that offers 8 ball pool or chess to play with bitcoin and compete player vs player.If you want you can apply this and create such site.It will be unique too Wink

Pool and chess is already exist in bitcoin and I ever play that but they are not making any site to let all people gather around for playing it. Just let people 1vs1 with OP, after one done then wait others for playing again same to chess but last time I didnt see many people attract to this game because it takes time meanwhile people want a fast gambling game that fast earn too
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:00:15 PM

yay, love to see an unique project in action. hope u guys go far. things go a little bit boring lately.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:54:07 PM

I think the best unique game is just like a battle base game like league of legends or dota2 or any game that can battle of two team or player.
Just like a battlecoin or bomberman battle. and i think it will attract more people to play because its skill base game..

That is a very good idea. But without plan or any skill how will you do that? it's quit difficult when you work like newbie.
May be some expert can help you about this.
On the first place it will take years to build a game like that and even more difficult to add money/coins in that ,you will get legal issues for copyright otherwise.If they create such a game then they don't have an edge for the house to win and wont be profitable for them.
Yeah it needs long time to make game like that and also the ping of every player or every country If you place is to far i think he will experience lag while playing.If this game is finish or done in the future  i think it will attractive to people especially for those who addicted on this game and also it will attractive to professional players outside.
If this is done or success in the future we will increase because player of this game is very popular..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
doublemore

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:07:37 PM

Pool and chess is already exist in bitcoin and I ever play that but they are not making any site to let all people gather around for playing it. Just let people 1vs1 with OP, after one done then wait others for playing again same to chess but last time I didnt see many people attract to this game because it takes time meanwhile people want a fast gambling game that fast earn too

When were you able to bet bitcoins on pool matches direct at a site? if so i want to play.  I know some people play and bet bitcoins outsite of the site but that is different.  Chess is impossible for betting.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:25:30 PM

When were you able to bet bitcoins on pool matches direct at a site? if so i want to play.  I know some people play and bet bitcoins outsite of the site but that is different.  Chess is impossible for betting.

yah chess is very hard to bet cuz it is long, the popularity of chess is not that great so limited bets pool, and can cheat easily.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:43:46 PM

its very hard to think of any unique games nowadays and just an ordinary dice gambling game will surely have no luck because people dont need any more of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:12:24 PM

When were you able to bet bitcoins on pool matches direct at a site? if so i want to play.  I know some people play and bet bitcoins outsite of the site but that is different.  Chess is impossible for betting.

yah chess is very hard to bet cuz it is long, the popularity of chess is not that great so limited bets pool, and can cheat easily.
yes, the main problem wouldnt be that its long matches, the problem would be that people would use programs to play it, thats why its very hard to create pvp games

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
znickelbackz

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

its very hard to think of any unique games nowadays and just an ordinary dice gambling game will surely have no luck because people dont need any more of it

don't be that low and obstructive. why don't think in a optimistic way and have fate?
hua_hui
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

i dont think so. there is so many ways to tap on it. just like the bomberman, we also can have minesweeper, maybe next we have mario, donkey kong, pac man etc. all these oldies games can come back to life.
newcoins1978

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:14:11 PM

i dont think so. there is so many ways to tap on it. just like the bomberman, we also can have minesweeper, maybe next we have mario, donkey kong, pac man etc. all these oldies games can come back to life.

Those would be cool to play, gambling and playing those games,
sounds very interesting.
I would definitively try these out if someone made those games.
Newcoins2020

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:38:00 PM

Yeah they are a lot of gambling site that are popular.
Is just to just make a good website and just try, but I have seen people ask more for p2p they are not that much in gambling site.
doublemore

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:32:32 PM

yes, the main problem wouldnt be that its long matches, the problem would be that people would use programs to play it, thats why its very hard to create pvp games

Same thing for poker though you can create bots but the game at higher level of play in far too complex.  If you create a complex game the bots can only do so much.  Chess isn't an option, pool might work for a while.
coinplus
Legendary

Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:07:51 PM

Nothing much as of unique game I have seen yet, maybe I feel the ideas like bustabit is awesome and innovative, moreover I love plinko and sometimes I also feel to try hands at minesweeper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: