Poll
Question: Would you leave Islam?
Never
Only to survive
I would be open to study and see if it is the right choice for me
Only if I know they won't kill me for leaving

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In what conditions would you LEAVE Islam?  (Read 312 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:57:28 PM

I was wondering, since it seems to be a hot topic: what would convince you to LEAVE Islam?
Would you do it or not? And if so: why? Maybe because you'd be afraid?
I've seen a lot of people leave by themselves because after studying they got convinced that it's the NOT right religion.
Has anyone left after reading/studying Islam?

I always wondered if a person, seeing how things are in the world, if the situation would arise, would choose LEAVING Islam in order to live.

I'm curious about people's opinions regarding this.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:05:14 PM

they don't need to, allah lets them pretend to deny their religion if they feel under threat. he also lets them eat pork if they're starving, drink alcohol if they're thirsty, ignore ramadan if they feel sick and forget to pray if they're at war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:07:01 PM

And don't forget, LIE about anything if it furthers the cause of islam..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:17:55 AM

they don't need to, allah lets them pretend to deny their religion if they feel under threat. he also lets them eat pork if they're starving, drink alcohol if they're thirsty, ignore ramadan if they feel sick and forget to pray if they're at war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Is that a correct definition of Taqiya, that if the threat was from Islam, they could deny having left it? 

I thought that was only if they were under threat from non Islam cultures or such.

But then if you had converted from Islam to atheism or whatever, then Taqiya would not any longer apply to you.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

I was wondering, since it seems to be a hot topic: what would convince you to LEAVE Islam?
Would you do it or not? And if so: why? Maybe because you'd be afraid?
I've seen a lot of people leave by themselves because after studying they got convinced that it's the NOT right religion.
Has anyone left after reading/studying Islam?

I always wondered if a person, seeing how things are in the world, if the situation would arise, would choose LEAVING Islam in order to live.

I'm curious about people's opinions regarding this.

no matter what the conditions are , i will never leave my holy religion.. because it gives me inner peace .. i take pride in being a part of islamic society.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀