Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Armory Bugs: 0.1 BTC each (Disabled: Coming back soon!)  (Read 7635 times)
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 10:03:46 PM

A new 0.3 BTC bounty: figure out how to get native HTML objects into the clipboard in PyQt.  You don't need to add the button to the application, I just need a code snippet that doesn't result in plain text on the clipboard. I'm pretty sure QMimeData has something to do with it.   This could be a super-easy 0.3 BTC!  (I've tried before and failed, and don't feel like figuring it out right now...)

Hi, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but the 2nd answer to the below SO question should do the trick:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10055421/with-qclipboard-how-can-i-copy-rich-text-and-have-it-downgrade-to-plain-text-fo

Well then, do it for me!  Get your easy bounty!  Smiley

I bet it's easy.  But I tried before but did something wrong and couldn't make it work.  It's one of those things that has plagued me for a while, and really just needs a fresh set of eyes to do it.  I don't need the button implemented, I just need the chunk of code I would plug into the method "clickCopyRichText()", which will go right next to clickCopyHtml()

Put it in, test it, test it with a variety of apps that support rich text, and then send/post the code and I'll give the bounty. 

I am enjoying the idea of buying my way out of annoying code problems Smiley

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 10:03:54 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2012, 05:20:35 PM by OpenYourEyes

Quote from: etotheipi
@OpenYourEyes -- I'll toss you 0.1 for that.  Those are both errors that have been there for a while, and on a high-traffic page.
That's nice of you, thanks.

@subSTRATA, it's great your finding all these bugs, but would you consider using the clickable thumbnails that imgur offers? Sorry, it's just hard to follow the thread with full size images scattered around, especially when browsing on my phone. Smiley

Edit:
Not bugs, just minor blemishes:

*When sending a payment, if the "Amount" field is left empty, an error message appears with an empty set of parenthesis at the end:
---"The amount you specified to send to address 1 is invalid ()"

*Within the 'send' dialog, two out of the three buttons on the left hand side use camel casing, the middle one "Manually enter bitcoin: link" does not.

*There is no 'green check mark' (bottom right) when Armory is fully synchronised, even though it states there will be within the dashboard:
---"You will see a green checkmark in the bottom right corner of the Bitcoin-Qt window if it is synchronized."

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
flatfly
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 10:04:27 AM

Also: If you click "Create Watching-Only Copy" for a wallet, then cancel the save dialog,
Armory still creates a wallet file anyway (called ".wallet")
flatfly
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 10:05:24 AM

*There is no 'green check mark' (bottom right) when Armory is fully synchronised, even though it states there will be within the dashboard:
---"You will see a green checkmark in the bottom right corner of the Bitcoin-Qt window if it is synchronized."

Bitcoin-Qt <> Armory  Smiley
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 05:20:01 PM

Bitcoin-Qt <> Armory  Smiley
Oh duh lol. I've been playing around with Freicoin-Qt a lot so I'm used to seeing the pretty green tick Cheesy

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 01:45:03 AM

24. Menu "Help" > "Armory Version..." > click on "No more reminders until next version" button > menu "Help" > "Armory Version..." > nothing!

~~~~~

25. While in offline mode, menu "Addresses" > "View Address Book" > message says address book will become available when Armory is online,
but user can actualy open it by double-clicking wallet > "Send Bitcoins" > click on address book icon.

~~~~~

26. On menu "Addresses", items "Import" and "Sweep" show the same message regardless of if some wallet is selected or not, and regardless
of there is just one wallet or more. In all cases, user is instructed to double-click on desired wallet > "Import/Sweep Private Keys". It
really makes me wonder why exactly those two menu items are there at all, and why there are two items pointing to same target. If it's not
a bug, selecting one of wallets - or autoselecting wallet if there is just one on list - than chosing any of items should result in exactly
the same as if user double-clicked on wallet > "Import/Sweep Private Keys"

~~~~~

27. On main window wallet list, clicking on some column header (ID, Name, Security, Balance) does not sort wallets based on column data.

~~~~~

28. On "Transactions" tab, attempting to sort transactions based on incoming / outgoing column does nothing. Icon tooltip for both types of
transactions - green arrow pointing at door and red arrow pointing away from door - says "Bitcoins received".

~~~~~

29. Is it normal that Armory scan complete blockchain on every run? Once scan is over and wallet balance is shown, exiting Armory and running
it again reveals (...) for wallet balance and complete blockchain scan starts all over again. Tested 3 times. Is it because my Bitcoin datadir is
not on default location?

• (24**) Good catch
  • (25)  That's part of the other bug you reported where you're not supposed to be able to open that window in offline mode to begin with (the Send-BTC window).  The same problem exists on the message signing dialog which is also off-limits Smiley
  • (26)  That's intentional, because sooooo many people have complained that they couldn't figure out how to import/sweep, not realizing the operation is wallet-specific.  I've gotten emails saying "YOU ADVERTISE EASY IMPORTING OF KEYS BUT I CANT FIND THE OPTION ANYWHERE!!!".  I decided to add those menu options to give them some direction.  I was considering popping up a wallet-select dialog instead, but I never got around to it, yet.
  • (27)  Similarly, that's an unimplemented feature, not a bug.  It's surprisingly not-trivial to to enable sorting on tables. 
  • (28**) Another good catch.
  • (29) That's a "feature."  The primary benefit is that Armory stores almost no data between loads, making it very robust against perma-corruption bugs -- where something corrupts the between-load database and the user can no longer open the program or has permanently incorrect information.  With this, just about anything that can go wrong is fixed by restarting.  This made more sense when the blockchain was 500 MB (when I started), but will be changed soon (thanks, SatoshiDice!).  Now that the app is stable and it's easier to implement it without such bugs.

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 03:49:13 PM

30. After importing keys, Armory offers to either go offline and scan blockchain for transactions or stay online. If user
selects the former option, wallet will stay opened and thus prevent user from seeing that Armory actualy went offline and
is scanning blockchain. With silent storage devices, like USB and SSD, user might find himself confused.

~~~~~

31. Open wallet > "Make Paper Backup" > enter wallet password > "Unlock" > "Cancel" > "Make Paper Backup" > if you repeat
two steps before this one quickly, no password check will popup for around 5 seconds. In other words, once paper backup
window is shown, there is around 5 seconds delay until password check kicks in.

~~~~~

32. With no wallets created, if user clicks on "Create New Wallet" button or selects "Create New Wallet" from "Wallets" menu,
window will be shown with empty "Wallet name:" field. However, if user clicks on either "Wallet Properties" or "Receive
Bitcoins" or "Send Bitcoins" button and than agrees to create wallet, mentioned field will be populated with text "Primary
Wallet".

~~~~~

33. Create wallet window title is "Create/Import Armory Wallet" but user can't import wallet using window in question here.

~~~~~

34. While in online mode and no wallets created > "Offline transactions" > "Create New Offline Transaction" > "OK" results
in blank window being shown.

~~~~~

35. Having two wallets with the same imported keys leads to numerous problems, including the last created wallet becoming
undeletable, deleting one of wallets deletes the other one and "Transactions" tab listing going crazy after just one of
wallets is deleted, like shown bellow - sorting of remaining transactions goes nuts as well, can't show it on screenshot:

(30) That was a design decision.  Scanning should start as soon as possible.  And the user may not be done with their business with that wallet.
(31) Another design decision:  passphrase is saved in RAM for 10 seconds.  This allows subsequent functions (which may take a couple seconds) to still use the passphrase, but removes it from within 10 seconds to minimize exposure.
(32**)  I'll fix that window title.  That window used to have an "Import button" on it, and it was removed without changing the title.
(33*)  Meh. 
(34**)  Good catch.  Need to disable that button.
(35**) There's a fairly explicit warning against doing this.  Unless you know how to accidentally import such a key without hitting this warning, it is already marked as "user beware".  I'm giving the bounty, though, because it's been a while since I've checked this behavior, and you are pointing out that this is considerably worse than the warning suggests.  I will upgrade the text to warn of the impending doom.  (actually sounds like I should just flat out prevent it).

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 12:53:44 PM

Ermm, you still owe me 0.55 BTC, if I calculated bugs accepted since 1.1 BTC payment correctly.

Ah yes.  Sorry I got distracted working on new wallets, and I forgot about fixing bugs in the master branch. 

I just sent it.  Thanks for your help.  More testing versions coming soon. Smiley

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 04:13:50 AM

COPIED FROM ARMORY DISCUSSION THREAD

All bugs previously reported (and acknowledged) have been fixed, thus the bounties are reset (if something still doesn't work that I starred before, you'll get a bounty).

Updated Windows installers for testing version 0.86.6.  

https://s3.amazonaws.com/BitcoinArmoryReleases/0.86.6-testing/armory_0.86.6-testing_win64.msi
https://s3.amazonaws.com/BitcoinArmoryReleases/0.86.6-testing/armory_0.86.6-testing_windows_all.msi

Linux users can just checkout the "testing" branch.  Please test payment-request/clickable-link copy&paste in Windows.  The link copying works in Linux, but it didn't appear to work in my Windows VM, and I'm not sure if that's a VM-ism or real.   The original reason it didn't work was because I used:

Code:
                                                                    <a href="link">Text</a>

And it turned out I needed this <meta> tag in Ubuntu:

Code:
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <a href="link">Text</a>

If this doesn't work in Windows, can anyone recommend how I might get it to work in Windows?

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 03:00:04 PM

Firefox 17.0.1 reports the following error after clicking on links:

Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

-<Error>
   <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
   <Message>Access Denied</Message>
   <RequestId>ECA56893B5B191B9</RequestId>
  -<HostId>
     Lgasj37siQAp6c42xrTAIN5WwThW9FTeAuvi2zZwkyi8vHcP3WoCkvFKdWRfrKkg
   </HostId>
</Error>

Well, I guess I'm not done with the links, yet.  I'll have to spend some time on my VM to fix them.

But everything else should be fixed.  At least, everything that I starred previously.

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 04:00:44 PM

Could you upload 0.86.6-testing to official Armory page somewhere?

None of the binaries are on the "official Armory page".  All the links to current versions are links to the s3.amazonaws.com storage.  I've been lazy about GPG-signing the testing versions because it's already a lot of work to make them, and the Armory signing keys are offline.  If it's a high-demand feature, I can make it happen (though, it's not very convenient for Windows users...)

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 07:56:31 PM

Okay!  Since I'm hoping to make this an official release, I've upped the bounties to 0.2 BTC.  Yes, that's almost $3 per bug!  

However for this round, smaller bugs like most of what subSTRATA was posting will not be considered for the 0.2 BTC.  I already fixed 21 bugs/suboptimal features based on subSTRATA's diligent testing, but for this release I'm really looking for the big things that actually prevent users from using the features of the software.  Usually this is stuff like transactions not sending because I broke some networking code, or dialogs that are don't show up, or display garbage.  And of course, crashing.   The minor bugs and polishing will still be rewarded, but only 0.05 BTC.

This version has full QR-code integration and copying payment request links in Windows finally seems to work.  I have also uploaded the new releases to code.google.com because it has all the features I need in a project-hosting site:  scriptable uploads, download counting, folders, etc.

http://bitcoinarmory.googlecode.com/files/armory_0.86.7-testing_win64.msi
http://bitcoinarmory.googlecode.com/files/armory_0.86.7-testing_windows_all.msi

And since this is a new download location, I have signed the SHA1 hashes using the offline signing key, in case anyone wants to verify them.  The nice thing is that google-code shows you the hash there (though it's still preferred you hash the downloaded file, to be sure).

http://bitcoinarmory.googlecode.com/files/armory_0.86.7-testing_sha1.txt.asc

And just in case you find GPG/PGP annoying, here's a signed message, ironically using Armory's message-signing interface that I said was offlimits for bug reports (it works, but it's messy and hasn't been maintained for a while.  Simply go to "Tools-->Message Signing" and then click on "Import Signature Block" and copy the following text into it:

Code:
-----BEGIN-SIGNATURE-BLOCK-------------------------------------
Address:    1ArmoryXcfq7TnCSuZa9fQjRYwJ4bkRKfv
            "llers will now be hosted at http://bitcoinarmory"
            ".googlecode.com.  The first release at this new "
            "location is version 0.86.7-testing, and has the "
            "following SHA1 hashes --  64-bit version: 3f6a4a"
            "c9cdb98c421c883e15cf0acd52b7c25d31 and 32-bit ve"
            "rsion:  f3f3ee3de0d0434f1fd41664f456e755efaed1e2"
PublicKey:  0411d14f8498d11c33d08b0cd7b312fb2e6fc9aebd479f8e9a
            b62b5333b2c395c5f7437cab5633b5894c4a5c2132716bc36b
            7571cbe492a7222442b75df75b9a84
Signature:  77a6f9a9e28b92b730216c5c6e62b89f6336d36e4bb1a0cbc3
            42d5f3a6d5d9ea4032cafe8b3d7e9be249aac4b79bf663f96f
            5ac4662d4f18ee4e76514ce8087c
-----END-SIGNATURE-BLOCK---------------------------------------

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 08:11:31 PM

I wish Armory were split up between a knowledge center I could run on a server (with the Bitcoin-Qt dependency were limited to here), and a desktop client based on trusting the knowledge center.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 08:21:07 PM

I wish Armory were split up between a knowledge center I could run on a server (with the Bitcoin-Qt dependency were limited to here), and a desktop client based on trusting the knowledge center.

I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time.  It's basically the Electrum model, but without the hardcoded list of pre-trusted nodes (which may be added in the future, but I hadn't planned on maintaining any such servers/networks yet).   

The main hurdle is getting Armory to operate with less than full blockchain information.  Honestly, I don't think it will be terribly difficult to do, but it would require touching just about every section of code.  I guess the other hurdle is deciding what is "enough" information, and if I should consider secondary sources, etc (like downloading headers from other peers so I have some way to verify information coming from your "trusted" node).

However, what is in store already, which may fit your particular desire, is to have Armory connect to any trusted full node.  It would duplicate the blockchain data, but it wouldn't require having Bitcoin-Qt running on the same system, and could even use some other kind of full node, as long as it's a trustworthy one.  And the act of maintaining its own blockchain data also means it will be using proper HDD-based storage and use dramatically less RAM.   I'm working on multi-sig and split-wallet/shared-wallet/joint-account/whatever-you-call-it wallets upgrades right now.  I may not actually get multi-sig implemented yet, but I want the new wallet files for a variety of other reasons.  After that, I'll be doing the RAM reduction which will give you the any-trusted-node capability.

I will continue pondering how much work it will be to have Armory run in a client-server mode (it would actually be  client-server-bitcoind... since Armory-lite would connect to Armory-full which would still be running behind bitcoind)

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 08:52:40 PM

I wish Bitcoind was a universal backend that all the clients (including Bitcoin-Qt) could use to acquire blockchain data and transmit transactions to the network.
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 08:57:01 PM

I wish Bitcoind was a universal backend that all the clients (including Bitcoin-Qt) could use to acquire blockchain data and transmit transactions to the network.

That's basically how I'm using it, and something that the core Bitcoin-Qt devs have brought up in the past as a possibility.  I think they're very concerned about the network risks of independent implementations forking the network, and realize that providing a detached blockchain manager/backend (kind of like the necessity to have .NET on Windows machines for some apps) would aid app developers in creating new functionality without forking the network.  Until then, I still have to answer the dozen emails a month asking when I'm going to get rid of bitcoind/bitcoin-qt dependence... for the sake of security, I can't.  Though, as I mentioned to casascius... I can have lite-clients that connect to full Armory nodes that are using bitcoind/Bitcoin-Qt, thus making it unnecessary for the endpoint to have it running in the background...

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 11:35:16 PM

~~~~~

34. While in online mode and no wallets created > "Offline transactions" > "Create New Offline Transaction" > "OK" results
in blank window being shown.

~~~~~

Not fixed!

Let me reset report counter, LOL!

1. While in online mode, open empty wallet and than proceed to import or sweep keys but click on "No" once Armory asks to go offline and scan
blockchain for transactions. New address will be shown in wallet, I guess the one from unused pool. Repeat the procedure one more time, so that
two addresses are shown in wallet, than click on "Addresses used" number on "Wallet Properties" window. You will see the same as on screenshot
bellow = 2 addresses on list, 1 address reported as used on "Extend Address Pool" window and 0 next to "Addresses Used" on "Wallet Properties".

https://i.imgur.com/11ro2.png

~~~~~

2. Attempting to sweep key resulted in crash presumably because I clicked on "Cancel" at final warning window that pops-up once the blockchain
scan is completed ("Are you sure you want to sweep funds to this wallet?" or similar message). Another crash after attempting to import "reverse"
form key version of key that is not "reversed". Both crash Win reports point to same file - check screenshot bellow. In both cases, looking at the
log file, Armory seems to go crazy with block count. After one of this crashes and subsequent run, it even reported Bitcoin-Qt is not synced while
it was actualy synced.

https://i.imgur.com/uDlJY.png
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfwzd3

Oh boy, lots to look into.  Can you send me the log file?   I'll send you... a lot of BTC Smiley  (probably 0.5)

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2013, 01:50:44 AM

One thing quite annoying IMO = once everything is setup correctly (Bitcoin-Qt running and synced, Armory pointed to correct datadir)
and Armory is started, it will sync with the blockchain - humilliate HDD - even if no wallets are created. Is there some good reason for
such behaviour? From my observations, while scanning blockchain, Armory is building database of all addresses he finds there. If user
attempts to sweep or import some key afterwards, Armory might warn address belonging to key is not associated with any transaction
and than cancel rescan. That is a cool feature, but what if user started Armory just to copy / paste some existing address, generate
a new one or anything other than sweep or import keys, which are activities that happen probably more often than sweep or import?

Why is that annoying?  There's no reason to be using Armory if you don't have any wallets, so you might encounter this unnecessary scan once, maybe twice.  Ever.  And even so, the original scan is still needed and not redundant if you create a new wallet -- because creating a new wallet does not trigger a "dirty" state.  It can piggyback off of the original scan knowing that there's no point in rescanning when you've never seen these addresses before.   So it works out nicely if it takes the person 5 min to create a wallet and make a backup.  It will be done scanning and ready to be used by the time they're done.

I'm not sure I understand your complaint/recommendation about sweeping or importing... but I can tell you that I don't have a good way to interrupt a scan operation.  You pretty much have to wait for it to finish and then start a new rescan (which it will do if you import or sweep).  It's mentioned somewhere (but I forgot where), that you can always start Armory in offline mode to import private keys, and then go into online mode so that it will grab everything in one scan.

I will investigate the sweeping problem, more -- that sounds like a pretty serious problem!   I got your two log files from sendspace... does one of those have the errors you encountered while sweeping/importing?   Also, I will add an extra code path to catch trying to get to the address book without wallets.

By the way, tools->message signing is still off-limits.  It will all be re-vamped when I get the new wallets and synchronize the message signing interface with Bitcoin-Qt.

Thanks again for the diligent testing.

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2013, 08:48:46 PM

4. Create encrypted wallet then make it unencrypted. Wait like 10 seconds and click on "Make Paper Backup". Password prompt will
popup even though wallet is unencrypted. The only way I found to fix the issue is to restart Armory.

~~~~~

5. Import two valid keys, click on "Backup Individual Keys" and than set checkboxes as shown on screenshot bellow. Both keys will
have the same chain index - negative one? - and invalid description shown, e.g. "(Unused/Address Pool)" instead of "(Imported)".

https://i.imgur.com/qM87H.png

~~~~~

Clickable link to clipboard functionality still does not work for me. In both NotePad++ and WordPad all I get is just plain text, as shown:

Code:
Click here to pay for your order!
If clicking on the line above does not work, use this payment info:
Pay to:  13MtyJVMRAR9v3Jp3ujuKHxTheSqDP7uDC
Message: Joe's Fish Shop - Order #123 - 3 kg tuna - (888)555-1212

HTML and URL buttons work as expected, but once clicked, text "Copied!" pushes QR code to right, hidding almost half of it.

I'll look at these when I get home tonight, but I should mention that I downloaded NotePad++ and was not able to get it to accept link text.  I noticed that it highlights URLs for you, but  that's different than accepting&displaying rich-text.   I used MS Word and the "Compose" window in Gmail to test that the links copy correctly in my Windows VM.

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 03:11:35 PM

~~~~~

28. On "Transactions" tab, attempting to sort transactions based on incoming / outgoing column does nothing. Icon tooltip for both types of
transactions - green arrow pointing at door and red arrow pointing away from door - says "Bitcoins received".

~~~~~

Tooltip text for outgoing transactions is changed to "Bitcoins sent" but sorting still does not work.

~~~~~

33. Create wallet window title is "Create/Import Armory Wallet" but user can't import wallet using window in question here.

~~~~~

Not fixed.

Thanks.  I sent you 0.5 BTC last night.  I wasn't quite sure how to count things up since I changed the rules slightly, and I don't know how to fit everything in.  I hope you'll think that's fair...

I never added sorting to the in/out column, because I didn't see the point.  And you're right I forgot to change the "Create/Import wallet" window.  I just fixed it now and it should be in the real release (coming soon!)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: