Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine Issue?  (Read 3080 times)
jwgaither63

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:08:20 PM

Sad day indeed,  I'm a homeless man just trying to get off the streets,  I'd take a job but disabled...  So,  I  do this, click my booty off...  Lost 4 complete levels and over 4 million satoshi...  I  wrote the people in New York,  to see what they say, if it is a scam, they got the wrong person passed off... So,  sad...

Now since Ore-mine.org  turned to be a scam, maybe it is the time to join/play on a serious website which always pays his users:   Bitcoin Space Mining Game

Sigh, u also another 1 take advantage of ore-mine situation and self promote your website..
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:10:01 PM

Sad day indeed,  I'm a homeless man just trying to get off the streets,  I'd take a job but disabled...  So,  I  do this, click my booty off...  Lost 4 complete levels and over 4 million satoshi...  I  wrote the people in New York,  to see what they say, if it is a scam, they got the wrong person passed off... So,  sad...

Now since Ore-mine.org  turned to be a scam, maybe it is the time to join/play on a serious website which always pays his users:   Bitcoin Space Mining Game

Sigh, u also another 1 take advantage of ore-mine situation and self promote your website..

Wow, its my first time to see a homeless person posting in a forum though.

You don't pay enough.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:59:44 PM

Wow, its my first time to see a homeless person posting in a forum though.

Ya.. and knew how to invest using bitcoin..

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:47:54 PM

I feel for you brother, I can imagine it's extremely stressful even without that $&!**

For all you know, everyone on this forum is homeless you dumbasses, just because they don't tell you as such..
Also 80% of homeless people own a smartphone (where I live anyway), so I imagine they are quite comfortable using the internet.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ConcertBil

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:48:38 PM

Don't kill Sector before payments please.

b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:35:04 PM

lol x2
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:19:16 PM

im feel sorry for u all for losing many coin.im glad im not invest in ore mine.but i do collect free satoshi from this shitty site   Angry
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:15:17 PM

No new info I see this make me skeptical if there are any services who will not scam you. It's hard to trust other services if there are so many scammers around.
strayanbit

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:17:04 AM

I think its one of the inherent problems of bitcoin, it doesn't lend to transparency.  Anonymity is overrated imo.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 02:22:09 AM

Regardless if Sector is alive and kicking, if he don't want to pay ore-mine's investor's it's up to him. Ore-mine's investor's holds nothing to compel Sector to pay up, unlike other issues in this forum where a number of people hold's some dox that can make someone change their mind if they plan to scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: