Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Fresh Made Fully Verified Polish PayPal - Legitimate  (Read 392 times)
QuikBits (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:26:18 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:46:11 AM by QuikBits

Title says it all. Trying to sell everything I have worth of value. Check out my other threads...

Make me any offer on this PayPal, thanks!!

as soon as the buyer logs in with a completely different IP, paypal will limit the account, there is a work-around for this, i think there is a way to transfer cookies,
anyways good luck with sales

That's true and only solution is to have cookies and that is a long process which would result in the account being banned
no, you dont know what you're talking about, there is a method out there that can be used, all i remember is that you have to use firefox

Its a modified version of firefox - i can show you where to get it for a couple of mBTCs

And whoever said as soon as buyer logs in with completely diff. IP paypal will limit account pls explain how they would handle the fact that people go on vacation and use other people computers

BTW has anyone on here ever heard of SOCK and SOCK5 proxies....
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:28:02 AM

as soon as the buyer logs in with a completely different IP, paypal will limit the account, there is a work-around for this, i think there is a way to transfer cookies,

mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:37:56 AM

That's true and only solution is to have cookies and that is a long process which would result in the account being limted

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:39:23 AM

That's true and only solution is to have cookies and that is a long process which would result in the account being banned
no, you dont know what you're talking about, there is a method out there that can be used, all i remember is that you have to use firefox

QuikBits (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:34:57 AM

Its a modified version of firefox - i can show you where to get it for a couple of mBTCs

And whoever said as soon as buyer logs in with completely diff. IP paypal will limit account pls explain how they would handle the fact that people go on vacation and use other people computers
QuikBits (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:11:24 AM

not to mention the kind of people who buy these accounts usually only do maybe 1 or 2 transactions
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:13:06 AM

its a well known fact, if you log in from a completely different country, they limit your account until you prove its you

QuikBits (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:20:12 AM

its a well known fact, if you log in from a completely different country, they limit your account until you prove its you

Which is where the modified version of firefox or the socks come in...basically if you don't know how to use these if you arent in Poland...im not selling this product for you to just use as your own personal account...you do 1 or two dumps and ditch it
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:22:06 AM

Which is where the modified version of firefox or the socks come in...
yes but i dont seee you saying anything about this in your OP

QuikBits (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:27:07 AM

Who it is being advertised to it doesn't need to be posted. If you live in US why would you buy a Polish account to use as your personal/business account?
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:28:49 AM

Who it is being advertised to it doesn't need to be posted. If you live in US why would you buy a Polish account to use as your personal/business account?
there are lots of underaged users here who cant create a paypal with real info, do you expect to sell the account(s) to people in poland?

QuikBits (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:35:19 AM

Haha that's none of my concern. I think they have bigger problems if they are underaged and buying PayPals...if they have a legitimate reason to use it mommy and daddy are allowed to make you one or add you as a cardholder..and I hold no responsibility over any actions completed on the account after it's left my possesion. ( I mean, I might, but no way it's ever getting traced back to me...)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: