Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTION? BTCTALK ACCOUNT PRICES SURVEY! OPINION? 5 USD TIP FOR BEST ANSWER  (Read 2288 times)
Daniel_Th (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:03:47 PM

Looking at what you already have

# The current price of bitcoin? Could affect the BTC figure amount? I would hope that this doesn't affec thte price as transactions are in Bitcoin, however if the price became a redicuous amount, the accoutn price would follow to suit

Trust from ANY user, if deemed legit (accurate reference link, accurate amount lost, and accurate information given, is a good place to start, for each of these that are found, I suggest you half the valuation of the account.

# Whether there are any scam accusations against the username? If they are genuine or false?
# Whether it has been banned anytime?
# Whether if it has taken any loan?

# Whether a signed message is available? possible older the better to prove account is not hacked?
ask them to show the oldest possible signed message, or ask for a reason why they cannot sign the oldest message. If they put it down to a hardware failure, you could always request proof of tis (they would probably have signed the address at some point Also ask them to add date and time accurately to the signed message (closest to the nearest second).

# Whether the private key is available of the old staked btc address?
this may not affect it by too much as to my understanding, signed messages cannot be created through signed messages

# How much the bought account can potentially earn through signature campaigns or avatar campaigns? If there are any free spots on campaigns available? Probably test this against Yobit, which always have space

# The age of the account? Possibly the older the more valuable? Not really necessary, maybe sorted by year (charge only a few mbtc extra for this

# The actual name of the username may be desirable or not? so short and catchy names are higher in price? does it include numbers? Is it an actual word/reasonable name?

# The current activity number and how long until they reach the next rank? Accounts coming up to the threshold worth more than account far away from next upgrade in rank?
Not really necessary

# The Post quality of the username ? If the posts are at least 100 characters and constructive? Possible mostly 1 word answers devalue?
chec that from here http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/, not good for account pricing but can measure trust quite well

# The account quality in terms of which categories they have posted... i.e. if they have had all posts in gambling? or in many different categories?
# If the posts are all in English? or are they mostly in another language? Would this devalue accounts?

So my question is this ....

What do you think affects the price of a btctalk account if someone was to sell it on this forum? How much would you pay for the following ranks of btc accounts? Please copy and paste the following with your answers:

My answers are below for what i believe are actual value of account if someone was to buy:

My recommendations
[1 = Brand New - I would say worth nothing
2 = Newbie - I would say worth 0.001 to 0.05 BTC
3 = Jr Member - I would say worth 0.010 to 0.025 BTC
4 = Member - I would say worth 0.02 to 0.035 BTC
5 = Full Member - I would say worth 0.04 to 0.08 BTC
6 = Snr Member - I would say worth 0.1 to 0.25 BTC
7 = Hero - I would say worth 0.5 to 0.7 BTC
9 = Legendary - I would say worth 0.6 to 0.8 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff - (possibly 10BTC for donator, 30BTC for VIP, Normal rates for staff

Hope this Helps you! Prices are based off recent auctions.

Hi

It is also very good to hear your opinion and tips.

In terms of the price ranges you have given compared to mine it seems that you rate some account ranks as higher - such as hero and full member accounts, while valuing other accounts as lower priced such as legendary

is there a reason for this price variation? you say these are roughly based on auctions?

Anyway it is good to here your opinion and hopes it gives other users a rough idea of account price.

thanks
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:11:41 PM

Here is my opinion about the price of various rank member accounts
1 = Brand New - worth nothing
2 = Newbie - 0.0001
to 0.010 BTC
3 = Jr Member - 0.010 to 0.020 BTC
4 = Member - 0.015
to 0.035 BTC
5 = Full Member -  0.05 to 0.1BTC
6 = Snr Member -  0.15 to 0.3 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.35 to 0.7 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.8 to 1.8 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- Minus 1 bitcoin of the amount the donated.
I believe the things that effect the price of an account are
1.Quality of post.
2.Potential Activities.
3.Age of Account (when was it created).
4.Ban (if it has been banned or not.Clean accounts are worth more than banned account for same rank).
5.Trust (Good trust rating can fetch good price).

Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:13:23 PM

So here are a few factors affecting BTC accounts and their values.

1.Bitcoin
 - Current Price of Bitcoin & Future Price of bitcoin
 - Fluctuations in the price of bitcoin can really make you consider whether action or transition is deemed necessary.

2.Trust
- Red Trust are basically a no, you don't trade with these individuals nor should interact with them
- Unfortunately, you might come across a few individuals who have trust but select individuals still choose to deal with them.
- I recommend avoiding all red trust individuals at cost.
- Neutral Account should be taken into consideration with feedback
- Light Green shows individuals who have provided useful information and conducted several successful trades
- Dark Green trust indicates highly respective and trusted individuals

*Take not of the level of trust and make judgement on your conscience. What you consider a honest and truthful account may be deceitful to others, only deal with well and reputable members of the forum.

3.Activity
- the amount of time a person has been active on the forums is a better indicator then amount of post
- in essence, the amount of time dedicated to search, research, and basically be familiar with the forums can be understood or summed up here
- Activity number is a better indicator then Post number. (Activity > Post)

4.Reputation
- Is this person honest and trustworthy
- Has this person ever had a scam reputation or portrayed something in a different perspective then originally intended.
- Does this person have any outstanding debt or loans.
- These are all factors to consider.

5.Post
-There is a difference between posting for numbers and providing genuine, quality post.
-When someone asks a question, a person will type out a thoughtful response and take a moment to ponder.
-The quality of answer shows whether the person was sincere or legitimate in answering your question.

6.Misc.Info
-Staked Address
-PGP/GPG Key
-Verification of identity etc...
-Network of individuals (who does the individual trade with and have in their social circle)

(Pricing for Each Activity Level)

Level of Activity for Account.

1 = Brand New - Worth $(0.00)
2 = Newbie - I don't think newbie ranks should be considered but less than (< .002 bitcoin.)
3 = Jr Member - ranges from .002 btc - .009 btc
4 = Member - ranges from .009 btc - .03btc
5 = Full Member - ranges from .04 btc - .09btc
6 = Snr Member - ranges from .1btc - .3btc
7 = Hero - ranges from .4 btc - .7btc
9 = Legendary - from .8btc+
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- I don't think one of these would be available nor have I seen one for sale.

Hi thanks for your opinion as well.

I did not think about PGP or GPG key, this is a good answer as i think if someone uses this type of security they are probably more likely to be honest.

Another good point you make that i did not consider is the network of individuals they have dealt with... i am sure that if the people they have transacted with are major scammers or people with red trust... that will look bad on them to be associated with? In the same way if they have dealt with the most respected users of this forum i am sure it will increase the value of their account.

In terms of the price ranges you have given compared to mine it seems that you rate some account ranks as higher - such as hero, full member and senior member accounts, while valuing other accounts as lower priced such as member accounts?

Anyway thanks for your opinion. and hope it helps everyone.

Cheers
Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:15:21 PM

Here is my opinion about the price of various rank member accounts
1 = Brand New - worth nothing
2 = Newbie - 0.0001
to 0.010 BTC
3 = Jr Member - 0.010 to 0.020 BTC
4 = Member - 0.015
to 0.035 BTC
5 = Full Member -  0.05 to 0.1BTC
6 = Snr Member -  0.15 to 0.3 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.35 to 0.7 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.8 to 1.8 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- Minus 1 bitcoin of the amount the donated.
I believe the things that effect the price of an account are
1.Quality of post.
2.Potential Activities.
3.Age of Account (when was it created).
4.Ban (if it has been banned or not.Clean accounts are worth more than banned account for same rank).
5.Trust (Good trust rating can fetch good price).

Many Thanks for your opinion and hope it has helped other users .

cheers
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:55:22 AM

I don't think there is a general rule...

If somebody defaults a loan, and i get stuck with the collateral, i usually start from here:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/bitcointalk/getactivity.php

This price can be influenced by things like: positve/negative trust from trusted/untrusted members, language, postlenght, signed message,...
In the end, i'm always happy if i get bitcoinrates estimated price - 10%

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:09:42 PM

# The current price of bitcoin? Could affect the BTC figure amount?
Absolutely yes. If one account worth 1 million of dollars Tongue (likewise 0,01 btc) who will buy?
Or even who will pay to much for signature?
And if one btc worth 1 dollar, a part a lot of user that "quit" from btc, probably will give a bad impression to all environment.
Small changes can't impact in the actual situation.

# Whether the account has any negative trust especially from default trust users? How about from untrusted feedback?
Some one with DT negative for me it's like a 0 Cheesy you are a sort of scammer/liar you don't need anything.
untrusted feed, need to be read… see mine Cheesy and you take an opinion of what I do Smiley

# Whether there is any green trust or dark green trust?
the same … need to be read… see mine Cheesy and you take an opinion of what I do Smiley

# Whether there are any scam accusations against the username? If they are genuine or false?
a scam accusations have always a bad impact, but you need to read, if some one is accused to some what read it!

some time forum could ban for stupid things… .and even you can't know...

could happen… is not a "bad" but repaid loan is much better in a history of user Wink

# Whether a signed message is available? possible older the better to prove account is not hacked?
best one proof. and is the only.

with signed message, and you want it, maybe you want scam Smiley , because you try to impersonate some one … see master-p scam Smiley

# How much the bought account can potentially earn through signature campaigns or avatar campaigns? If there are any free spots on campaigns available?
yes or some give aways… or only take as good and use it!

# The age of the account? Possibly the older the more valuable?
mine opinion, yes! a 2009 account Cheesy is worthless!

# The actual name of the username may be desirable or not? so short and catchy names are higher in price?
depends on your interest…  I think is much better what you write.. than some one start to copy!

# The current activity number and how long until they reach the next rank? Accounts coming up to the threshold worth more than account far away from next upgrade in rank?
a potential activity is balanced by activity.
Well strong one… bad another… you make the price.. there is no a rule….

# The Post quality of the username ? If the posts are at least 100 characters and constructive? Possible mostly 1 word answers devalue?
absolutely yes. 1 word post are terrific Sad

# The account quality in terms of which categories they have posted... i.e. if they have had all posts in gambling? or in many different categories?
some categories are to involved to "bad quality" like economics, speculations, auctions, digital goods, off topic, games and rounds Wink

# If the posts are all in English? or are they mostly in another language? Would this devalue accounts?
depends what language… "poor" countries are always penalized… rich one no…. if you come from germany is different from philippine…. Sad

I hope this clarify Smiley

This are the price for account rank but take in mind that are pretty variable, depends "quality", age of account, potential activity, boards of posting, "nationality" of account Wink

1 = Brand New - 0
2 = Newbie - 0.0001 to 0.005 BTC
3 = Jr Member - 0.005 to 0.01 BTC
4 = Member - 0.01 to 0.07 BTC
5 = Full Member -  0.07 to 0.15BTC
6 = Snr Member -  0.16 to 0.39 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.4 to 0.6 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.6 to 1.5 BTC ( but here is not a rank question but in "earning" involved)
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- not selling Smiley - or pay 10 - 50 btc

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:03:58 PM

If somebody defaults a loan, and i get stuck with the collateral, i usually start from here:

This price can be influenced by things like: positve/negative trust from trusted/untrusted members, language, postlenght, signed message,...

Hi

thanks for the link

I have tested out this website before when it used to be free... i do find the prices that the website gives overpriced by a lot maybe 50% more than what the accounts are actually selling for.

Thanks for you opinion

Cheers
Daniel
Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:13:32 PM

# The current price of bitcoin? Could affect the BTC figure amount?
Absolutely yes. If one account worth 1 million of dollars Tongue (likewise 0,01 btc) who will buy?
Or even who will pay to much for signature?
And if one btc worth 1 dollar, a part a lot of user that "quit" from btc, probably will give a bad impression to all environment.
Small changes can't impact in the actual situation.

# Whether the account has any negative trust especially from default trust users? How about from untrusted feedback?
Some one with DT negative for me it's like a 0 Cheesy you are a sort of scammer/liar you don't need anything.
untrusted feed, need to be read… see mine Cheesy and you take an opinion of what I do Smiley

# Whether there is any green trust or dark green trust?
the same … need to be read… see mine Cheesy and you take an opinion of what I do Smiley

a scam accusations have always a bad impact, but you need to read, if some one is accused to some what read it!

some time forum could ban for stupid things… .and even you can't know...

could happen… is not a "bad" but repaid loan is much better in a history of user Wink

best one proof. and is the only.

with signed message, and you want it, maybe you want scam Smiley , because you try to impersonate some one … see master-p scam Smiley

# How much the bought account can potentially earn through signature campaigns or avatar campaigns? If there are any free spots on campaigns available?
yes or some give aways… or only take as good and use it!

# The age of the account? Possibly the older the more valuable?
mine opinion, yes! a 2009 account Cheesy is worthless!

# The actual name of the username may be desirable or not? so short and catchy names are higher in price?
depends on your interest…  I think is much better what you write.. than some one start to copy!

a potential activity is balanced by activity.
Well strong one… bad another… you make the price.. there is no a rule….

absolutely yes. 1 word post are terrific Sad

some categories are to involved to "bad quality" like economics, speculations, auctions, digital goods, off topic, games and rounds Wink

depends what language… "poor" countries are always penalized… rich one no…. if you come from germany is different from philippine…. Sad

I hope this clarify Smiley

This are the price for account rank but take in mind that are pretty variable, depends "quality", age of account, potential activity, boards of posting, "nationality" of account Wink

1 = Brand New - 0
2 = Newbie - 0.0001 to 0.005 BTC
3 = Jr Member - 0.005 to 0.01 BTC
4 = Member - 0.01 to 0.07 BTC
5 = Full Member -  0.07 to 0.15BTC
6 = Snr Member -  0.16 to 0.39 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.4 to 0.6 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.6 to 1.5 BTC ( but here is not a rank question but in "earning" involved)
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- not selling Smiley - or pay 10 - 50 btc

Hi

thanks for your opnion.

Now going through your answers i can say i mostly agree with you as well.

I agree with you that negative trust that comes from untrusted feedback should be studied as it may be false.

yes if someone has the private key....i agree that they could scam like master-p

Lastly in terms of your account prices you have given i think some of them are quite high.

thanks again for your replies.

Thanks
Daniel

Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:27:33 PM

Hi everyone

i want to thank everyone for their answers.

I have now decided that duomo has given the best answer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330716.msg13587942#msg13587942

Other good answers are from the following users

Robertt

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330716.msg13579687#msg13579687

eddie13

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330716.msg13579848#msg13579848

I will now pm duomo for his address so i can send the bitcoin tip.

I will post the proof of tip soon.

Cheers
Daniel

PEOPLE CAN STILL POST HERE IF THEY WANT TO JUST HAVE A DEBATE AND DISCUSS SOME MORE BUT THE 5 USD TIP HAS BEEN OFFERED TO DUOMO.

THANKS
DANIEL

Daniel_Th (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:48:56 PM

Hi everyone 5 USD 0.01407 BTC has been now sent to duomo 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn after he was awarded the tip.

Proof is here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/7949740c92e913a4cf685a267e201cdeb15c005deaf563aa281c7da8f7ad1910

Many thanks again for everybody who gave their views.

Cheers
Daniel
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:42:13 AM

Hi

thanks for the link

I have tested out this website before when it used to be free... i do find the prices that the website gives overpriced by a lot maybe 50% more than what the accounts are actually selling for.

Thanks for you opinion

Cheers
Daniel

They used to be overpriced, but the pricing has been adapted a couple of weeks ago, and it has significantly decreased...
It is true they're not free, but they ask about 40 cents (in bitcoin) for a lifetime key... It was one of the best investments i've ever made in the bitcoin world Wink

For example, my own account (altcoinhosting):

http://www.bitcoinrates.in/bitcointalk/getactivity.php?token=145319623083d4119955

Following bitcoinrates, my senior member account would be worth a little over 0.09, wich i think is a realistic price nowadays...

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:40:55 AM

Brand New - I would say worth nothing
That's correct.Brand new accounts are worth nothing.They're as appreciated as their opinions in the forum.

Newbie - I would say worth 0.005 to 0.010 BTC

Worthless.No one pays for a newbie neither values their opinions as far as they're not spamming and poor English.You can't expect to know how things work at forum at a newbie position.

Jr Member - I would say worth 0.010 to 0.025 BTC
Worthless again.If I have to buy a junior member I an maximum pay 0.001.What's the use of junior members?No good paying signature campaigns,most of the contest/promos are restricted to Jr.Members.

Member - I would say worth 0.015 to 0.035 BTC
This deserves quite an amount,0.01-0.02.Since it takes more than 3 months to reach here.The account is quite old and is allowed to participate in any sig campaigns/promos.

Full Member - I would say worth 0.02 to 0.06 BTC
Almost all the good paying signature campaigns accept full members and so the lenders.Full members can be bought around 0.02-0.06.

Snr Member - I would say worth 0.15 to 0.25 BTC
Now this is the real deal.No need to explain.Depending on type of posts and the staked addresses anywhere between 0.08-0.15

Hero - I would say worth 0.25 to 0.7 BTC

I can list out 100's of hero member accounts which are sheer spammers and complete signature spoilers.Good Hero accounts are never sold.Only worthless accounts which are bought are sold.Price 0.18-0.22

Legendary - I would say worth 0.6 to 1.8 BTC
No comments every legendary member has their own prices ,so you can't quote a price.

Donator/VIP/Staff- I am not sure?
You serious bro ? No one sells that.Even if they do.Minimum price 50 btc's.
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:14:00 PM

1 = Brand New - I would say worth nothing
2 = Newbie - I would say worth 0.007 to 0.012 BTC
3 = Jr Member - I would say worth 0.015 to 0.029 BTC
4 = Member - I would say worth 0.019 to 0.038 BTC
5 = Full Member - I would say worth 0.03 to 0.07 BTC
6 = Snr Member - I would say worth 0.17 to 0.28 BTC
7 = Hero - I would say worth 0.29 to 0.78 BTC
9 = Legendary - I would say worth 0.8 to 2 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- 3-5btc
that's my opinion
Drekavac

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

Those accounts are used for scamming?
Or what?
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:21:14 PM

I would agree mostly with the prices you typed in the original post. As for positive rep on accounts, I think it is quite hard to get and every positive point should be priced an additional 0.05-0.1 BTC. Negative reputation should also lower the price, but perhaps not that much as a negative trust account still has no post limitations etc (i.e. has some value after all).

Drekavac

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:30:10 PM

I would agree mostly with the prices you typed in the original post. As for positive rep on accounts, I think it is quite hard to get and every positive point should be priced an additional 0.05-0.1 BTC. Negative reputation should also lower the price, but perhaps not that much as a negative trust account still has no post limitations etc (i.e. has some value after all).
How much can cost your account? For example..
Venessian

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:33:29 PM

that's my opinion

are you sure donator/VIP prices just 3-5 btc ?
the rank donator can be get if you donate 10 btc
and for vip is you must donate 50 btc

so the price is cant be like that

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

Here you can find answers below:
1 = Brand New - 0 BTC
2 = Newbie - 0 BTC
3 = Jr Member - 0.005 BTC
4 = Member - 0.01 BTC
5 = Full Member - 0.02
6 = Snr Member - 0.05 - 0.08 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.08 - 0.1 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.1 - 0.5 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- 0.5 BTC - 1.5 BTC
And my 5 USD tip BTC address: 1224UwweaSxdxm1js9Yjtu93JqG3v3twYY  Grin

ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 4165

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:23:23 PM

that's my opinion

are you sure donator/VIP prices just 3-5 btc ?
the rank donator can be get if you donate 10 btc
and for vip is you must donate 50 btc

so the price is cant be like that
Most VIPs and Donators have donated Bitcoins in the early stages of Bitcoin, making their rank nearly insignificant in the current values. You also cannot have much benefits from having a VIP or Donator badge. Most accounts are bought for signature campaigns and nothing else. VIPs and donators may need the money urgently and hence selling them. However, I would be looking at 3-5BTC depending on rank.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:31:41 AM

First you must ask yourself what are you going to do with that account.
Determine how much you are going to earn from that account then form your price and negotiate!
You must determine how much you are willing to pay!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: