Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and PayPal together?  (Read 1875 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:22:44 AM

While I'm seeing the benefit this could bring for bitcoin, I'm still having some struggles understanding what benefit PayPal gets from this? Unless they somehow charge and take in money off bitcoin transactions through them, would they not potentially be losing customers?
Perhaps the same benefits as bitcoin, but paypal is very different with the bitcoin.
I think bitcoin win because of the ease and there are no regulations that make it difficult.
To get bitcoin is very easy and a lot of ways and to exchange into bitcoin money too easily, sedangan paypal to earn a lot of money is very difficult and if you want to use for the purpose must be verified with a credit card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:24:28 AM

Id love to see that combo, sooner or later all big corps have to realize that bitcoin is a juggernaut tsunami wave, you either surf on it, or get washed away by it.

rexxarofmoknathal (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:56:09 AM

Yeah, whether they like it or not, they are going to have to discuss it and acknowledge it one way or another. It's cool to see that these bigger companies are slowly starting to see bitcoin as a serious prospect of future technology.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:12:50 AM

Id love to see that combo, sooner or later all big corps have to realize that bitcoin is a juggernaut tsunami wave, you either surf on it, or get washed away by it.
Yes, one day or other, every people/business in this world will need to adopt bitcoin. For one simple reason : technology evolution. It's a generation change like adopt or loose. Everyone wants to win, so adopting bitcoin will be inevitable. I'm waiting for the day Paypal adds bitcoin.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:33:37 AM

So I recently heard that the guy who started up Xapo was appointed to the board of directors at PayPal, which I think is a very interesting move, since they are competitors. The thing is, I'm confused as to their motives. I figured that they could perhaps be wanting to bring someone on to help integrate bitcoin into their system (which I think is unlikely) or they want to bring someone in who would help them "beat" bitcoin. What's your take on this?

Paypal had officially S*** the bed !!!!!!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Imoote

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:49:33 AM

Yeah, whether they like it or not, they are going to have to discuss it and acknowledge it one way or another. It's cool to see that these bigger companies are slowly starting to see bitcoin as a serious prospect of future technology.
Yes a lot of companies are getting interested to bitcoin, it's very good for bitcoin.
Now many online shop that offers payment using bitcoin, it is now much evidence that bitcoin glances
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:07:33 AM

Yes a lot of companies are getting interested to bitcoin, it's very good for bitcoin.
Now many online shop that offers payment using bitcoin, it is now much evidence that bitcoin glances

Yes, this is the simple reason that Paypal also will add bitcoin. In paypal point of view it's shaking hand with competitor. But this will help for the rapid grow of bitcoin for sure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blackside

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

Too much assumptions here. I think payal just needs his skills and competence.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

So I recently heard that the guy who started up Xapo was appointed to the board of directors at PayPal, which I think is a very interesting move, since they are competitors. The thing is, I'm confused as to their motives. I figured that they could perhaps be wanting to bring someone on to help integrate bitcoin into their system (which I think is unlikely) or they want to bring someone in who would help them "beat" bitcoin. What's your take on this?
yes i am also saw that post,and i believe its good will from paypal people,i hope paypal will seriously consider xapo to work together or integrate that startup to paypal.

madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:47:56 PM

this would be great, I'd really like to recharge paypal account with bitcoin, without using credit cards or bank transfers and wait  at least 2 working days to be processed
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:55:41 PM

that would be a great idea to promote bitcoin to more users and ùake Paypall easier and lower the fees of transaction
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:23:46 PM

that would be a great idea to promote bitcoin to more users and ùake Paypall easier and lower the fees of transaction

I believe adoption of bitcoin by PayPal, has nothing to do with PayPal's fee structure. But there are many benefits for bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin will get spread out more effectively by paypal's adoption.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:44:09 PM

Bitcoin and paypal are the direct opposites. To me paypal needs bitcoin more then vice versa.
Bitcoin could manage without paypal, however paypal will need bitcoin. And yes they should stop blocking accounts where bitcoin is used in their customer base.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:54:07 PM

Bitcoin and paypal are the direct opposites. To me paypal needs bitcoin more then vice versa.
Bitcoin could manage without paypal, however paypal will need bitcoin. And yes they should stop blocking accounts where bitcoin is used in their customer base.

Yes, bitcoin can manage to succeed without paypal adoption. But I too believe paypal will badly need to add bitcoin options for deposit and withdraw for it's survival.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:56:04 PM

I'd like the ability to use Bitcoin within Paypal at no extra cost, I think it would be perfect but I know that won't likely ever be the case.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:59:53 PM

I'd like the ability to use Bitcoin within Paypal at no extra cost, I think it would be perfect but I know that won't likely ever be the case.
I could see this happening if they partner with coinbase. They seem to be the largest payment processors for each of their disciples. Can you imagine what their net worth would be if that happened along with ebay in the throw of things  Shocked

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Imoote

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:57:49 AM

Yes, this is the simple reason that Paypal also will add bitcoin. In paypal point of view it's shaking hand with competitor. But this will help for the rapid grow of bitcoin for sure.
Yes true now many are interested in bitcoin as one of the reasons is a matter of convenience in the transaction.
Sooner or later bitcoin will continue to grow and attracted many people and companies
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:42:11 AM

Yes, one day or other, every people/business in this world will need to adopt bitcoin. For one simple reason : technology evolution. It's a generation change like adopt or loose. Everyone wants to win, so adopting bitcoin will be inevitable. I'm waiting for the day Paypal adds bitcoin.

Yes, the profit motive is greater then their personal agenda, if everyone adopts BTC, they will have no choice but to do it too, or perish.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:11:47 AM

I think paypal is just finding a way to beat bitcoins on online purchase.Because bitcoin is being so famous and  online shops is starting to adopt bitcoin as their mode of payment.Bitcoin is already a threat to paypal because most of paypal users already adopted bitcoin and exchange all funds from paypal to bitcoin to start investing

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:21:58 AM

as far as i know Bitcoins is threat to paypal, because paypal has a lot of procedure before their client be satisfy  and it has a high charge fee.  unlike Bitcoins is the opposite of paypal, low fee of charge, can give full satisfaction for the customer too,..
maybe paypal saw that bitcoin can be hard for them to be defeat so they decided to join and adopt bitcoins. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: