Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-coin Survey and free virtual e-coin debit card  (Read 781 times)
a7mos (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:10:13 AM

e-coin.io has a new promotion to get  free virtual card that worth $3 or get one entry chance to win $100. and all what you have to do is answering a survey

E-Coin Survey
E-Coin will give you a FREE virtual e-coin debit card, or 1 entry into a drawing for $100 in bitcoin held January 31st for participants of the survey. https://www.e-coin.io/

here is the survey link

source
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:16:51 PM

On their last campaign it took them over to weeks before they reward all their winner because of the so many bots that participated on their last campaign..
Hopefully this time they can catch those bots so winners can claim their prizes I already got a card so i guess the only thing I can get into is the $100 drawing

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:21:13 PM

e-coin.io has a new promotion to get  free virtual card that worth $3 or get one entry chance to win $100. and all what you have to do is answering a survey

E-Coin Survey
E-Coin will give you a FREE virtual e-coin debit card, or 1 entry into a drawing for $100 in bitcoin held January 31st for participants of the survey. https://www.e-coin.io/

here is the survey link

source
Just participated.Interesting questions and took only 5 minutes to answer all questions.Keeping my fingers crossed to win 100 $ Cheesy

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:08:14 PM

e-coin.io has a new promotion to get  free virtual card that worth $3 or get one entry chance to win $100. and all what you have to do is answering a survey

E-Coin Survey

here is the survey link

source

Thanks for the link.

I was on a holiday so I missed their last promotion. Hope to get lucky this time, since i really need a debit card.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 05:12:42 AM

I am in the survey is so easy already had a card from their last promotion but definitely want to win the $100 prize so may the best one win e-coin is everywhere on this forum and they want to get ahead on the competition,this could be a monthly event,they are making a good profit from their card I guess

Saruman

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

Wizard

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:47:32 AM

I entered for the $3 card, seems interesting. Anyway, from what I understood this card can be used on paypal, am I right?

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:47:52 PM

I have received the E-Coin free virtual card on occasion of their New Year drawing that they had. I've linked it to my account and also was able to add funds to it. They'll mail you the card number and the CVV code right after you add the e-coin virtual card. There's no verification needed and you can spend upto a certain decent limit which is pretty cool.
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:05:46 PM

i already have  3 virtual cards from e-coin 2 visa and 1 mastercard
thank for sharing anyway
 good luck

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:29:11 AM

Done. Will see if the card is really useful for Paypal. I hope so, Paypal-BTC transactions are always a pain in the back.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:51:26 AM

i already have  3 virtual cards from e-coin 2 visa and 1 mastercard
thank for sharing anyway
 good luck

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
How did you managed to get 2 visa debit card ?
I thought they are only issuing mastercards only

On their last campaign it took them over to weeks before they reward all their winner because of the so many bots that participated on their last campaign..
Hopefully this time they can catch those bots so winners can claim their prizes I already got a card so i guess the only thing I can get into is the $100 drawing
The reason they need more time on their last give away is because they need to filter who's bots and who's not
So technically they already caught the bots by making us wait for a few weeks which i don't mind at all Wink
a7mos (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:51:12 AM

mine got visa from them, order the virtual card on november 2015 if im not mistaken and got card started with number 4 so its visa , probably they've change the type of cards after new year

yeah E-coin was giving visa at first  but recently they started giving mastercard only.
I think there is no difference between both of them except when one wants to verify PayPal
ermis1975

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:54:24 AM

I want to cancel the card, because of the enormous fees that keeps during exchange ntc to euros. How can I cancel the card an the account?
jebwizoscar

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:07:21 PM

I want to cancel the card, because of the enormous fees that keeps during exchange ntc to euros. How can I cancel the card an the account?
you can try contacting their customer support or send message to their bitcointalk forum account about this
their official thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.0
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:38:07 PM

you do not have to cancel it, if you did not like it, just spend your funds and do not load the card again. as far as i know, there is not fees in loading it, they have a less price than the current price but it does not matter with small amounts
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:20:22 PM

well i participate in the first contest i was win a virtual visa card USD  i verified my paypal with this VCC 100% work
than i order new VCC EURO visa  i just pay 1$ ( promotion )
finaly i participate after new year and i win a VCC so i just claim my GBP starting withnumber 5 so its mastercard

the reason of giving mastercad instead visa  bcz the design of card
visa didnt accept their new design but mastercard accept e-coin design

so bcz the design of the card e-coin stop offer visa we ask them to give at least a vitrual visa bcz the design doesnt matter  anyway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: