Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i don't think that this kind of act could be tolerated.  (Read 626 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:53:51 AM

reminder: i added up those quotation for reference/real examples only.

first of all, a random account is opened today, then opened a scam accusation thread against me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330754.0
second, it talks about the rep loan, matter. it is valid but did not state any reason and the point that figures out if i am a scammer.
third, after a few hours he opened a thread, he started to post the stuff below to threaten me.

Lick my big cock you pathetic Hong kock 13 year old bitch

wtf are you doing? you open a thread just for kicks? you are more likely a gay, and yet you are attempting to violate the bitcoin forum rule, and probably use them to evade the ban in case. if you accuse me like this, you are not seriously accusing against me, no matter your evidence is valid or not. you are trolling against me. Sad

i have reported that post once for harassing, and jokingly opening a scam accusation to troll against me, and completely zero value (only on the quote above).

second, although this comes to a hero member, i doubt that he is threaten me, starting from this quote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323765.msg13580613#msg13580613

i accused that guy to be scamming, however he was still aggressively stating that his "scam" is his business, before that matter, he replied "I didn't scam anyone you piece of shit." while "didn't scam anyone" is confirmed false, and then threatened me that someone would accuse against me of being alt of him - explicitly trolling.

main point is, what happened to the people? are those cases legitimately tolerated? for the first one, i even suspect that if someone created an alt to  evade the ban in case. in general, they did the similar this which is baseless threatening. any point that they are not breaking the rule?

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:57:31 AM

it looks like the thread got deleted. so I think that means it's against the rules, and is not tolerated.

edit:
that user got nuked.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:59:29 AM

it looks like the thread got deleted. so I think that means it's against the rules, and is not tolerated.

although the thread is deleted, this kind of "trolling" is still on. beware.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:04:27 AM

as for the second one. (didn't notice that before)
for me it looks like a normal heated argument that happens all the time when someone accuses another. you might be a little mad because you're in it but I don't think it's wrong. well, maybe except the "piece of shit" parts.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:09:35 AM

for me it looks like a normal heated argument that happens all the time when someone accuses another. you might be a little mad because you're in it but I don't think it's wrong. well, maybe except the "piece of shit" parts.

he calls me a "piece of shit" for baseless reason.
btw how can you know he is already nuked (banned)? Huh

mexxer-2

Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:13:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:14:34 AM

it's just an insult. some users like QS and Vod or even theymos get a ton of those but they mostly don't care. you can report them if you feel that they're too much but I'm not sure if the mods are going to deleted them.

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #729761
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:15:58 AM

thanks Smiley

it's just an insult. some users like QS and Vod or even theymos get a ton of those but they mostly don't care. you can report them if you feel that they're too much but I'm not sure if the mods are going to deleted them.

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #729761
i do not report people unless they are severely violating the rule and/or advertising that should not belong to that forum. Smiley

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:22:54 AM

i think this kind of act is to attract us to abuse the report IIRC, in that case mod would probably need to change the rule.

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:17:21 AM

first of all, a random account is opened today, then opened a scam accusation thread against me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1330754.0
second, it talks about the rep loan, matter. it is valid but did not state any reason and the point that figures out if i am a scammer.
third, after a few hours he opened a thread, he started to post the stuff below to threaten me.

wtf are you doing? you open a thread just for kicks? you are more likely a gay, and yet you are attempting to violate the bitcoin forum rule, and probably use them to evade the ban in case. if you accuse me like this, you are not seriously accusing against me, no matter your evidence is valid or not. you are trolling against me. Sad

i have reported that post once for harassing, and jokingly opening a scam accusation to troll against me, and completely zero value (only on the quote above).

second, although this comes to a hero member, i doubt that he is threaten me, starting from this quote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323765.msg13580613#msg13580613

i accused that guy to be scamming, however he was still aggressively stating that his "scam" is his business, before that matter, he replied "I didn't scam anyone you piece of shit." while "didn't scam anyone" is confirmed false, and then threatened me that someone would accuse against me of being alt of him - explicitly trolling.

main point is, what happened to the people? are those cases legitimately tolerated? for the first one, i even suspect that if someone created an alt to  evade the ban in case. in general, they did the similar this which is baseless threatening. any point that they are not breaking the rule?

You have nothing to worry about now. The thread has already been deleted or the account was deleted.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:19:45 AM

You have nothing to worry about now. The thread has already been deleted or the account was deleted.

knew it, buddy. but i am not sure if the same thing is gonna happen against me or others.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:20:48 PM

knew it, buddy. but i am not sure if the same thing is gonna happen against me or others.

But who cares anyways about a newbie with 0 posts talking shit? Is it going to affect you in any way? Of course not, why don't you just ignore it and focus on the negative trust you already have.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀