Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: KILLVISION D&b Dubstep Hip Hop EDM Music production  (Read 2164 times)
gabbergabe (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 03:06:14 AM

Hey guys Just thought I would let you guys check out what Im all about and the music I create. If you have a soundcloud please follow if you like, If not shoot me an email for downloads or if you want to donate that always helps us musicians continue what we do and love.

Soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle

15yVnpEZhDFX89EpvPc2s3qK5owNe8pihk

I create All my music Through FL Studio 10, I use various synths such as NI Massive, Sylenth1, Sytrus, Harmor, and a host of filters/effects
Like db glitch , Ohmacide, and Fls vocodex.

I create my music in an unorthodox way , No keyboard, No midi, No hardware. Just standalone FL studio and vsts. Program all notes manually and create my own patches for the vsts i use so feel free to ask about a certain sound and i can provide the patch to which ever synth was use.

You can also check out this youtube video of me doing a play through and showing my work for the camera while the song plays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPYUdmqIFM

Thanks Alot guys!

GabberGabe
KiLLVISION
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:10:11 AM

this isnt music at all lol
you should (re)read the definition of music

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:33:04 AM

I guess dubstep is the best 'mainstream music' contender for the dubious award of 'least musical'

One off NP-Hard.
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:47:24 AM

not that there is not good stuff:

DNB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KghSdpGn4

Dubstep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGXvQJXVzTk

One off NP-Hard.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 04:12:42 AM

I guess dubstep is the best 'mainstream music' contender for the dubious award of 'least musical'
Dubstep is hipster for, "I slept through the lecture on melody in music appreciation class."
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 04:19:21 AM

Dubstep is hipster for, "I slept through the lecture on melody in music appreciation class."
awesome Cheesy
nah i feel someway sry for all the retards who listen to such stuff and think its music, must be a harsh world Sad

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:29:00 AM

How can you come to this thread and then tell me that this is not music?

This is my love, my passion and life.

Just because it may not be what you like does not mean it isnt  music.

I have many fans who enjoy my music and im sorry if you dont.

However it only drives me more to continue my passion.

And thank you for taking the time to listen and give your OPINION.

because in the end thats all it is.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:33:25 AM

And how can you be so small minded when it comes to music?

Whatever the genre may be it shouldnt matter.

So a group of people who are not like you listen to a certain style of genre and you lable them hipsters so you just cant like it no mater what. Its sad really, cant enjoy it for what it is. It must be what you consider to be "music" which was defined by a class you attended?

I just cant understand how people can be so rude and close minded about music.

I enjoy all types of music and never bash anyone for there attempts at creating it, Especially if they have taken the time to learn and perfect there craft.

heres a pm that i recently recieved.

Hello there

i saw your music
what program are you suing to produce?
mayber it is the computer iam at or the sound quality is not optimated
but i really like some of the stuff you are doing, very relaxed and haze horizon could be used for many things.

i am living in berlin and am working with some djs too here, i will keep and eye on your music.
is it ok for you if i download it all?

check my site too www.urbanberlin.com
its new so not so filled yet
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:34:50 AM

awesome Cheesy
nah i feel someway sry for all the retards who listen to such stuff and think its music, must be a harsh world Sad

A more sad world it would be if the world had the same musical taste as you.

open you mind myfriend.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 06:37:22 AM

I think you need to read the difenation of music and actually listen to mine.

There are chords, ands prgression and melody.

You would have heard that in most of my music if you knew what you were talkaing about.

And if your a musician why not share some of your work? and show us what real music is?

otherwise im not quite sure you even think you know hwat your talking about.

Much easier to attack someone then it is to give a compliment for effort.

greyhawk

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 10:03:42 PM

Please don't ask for opinions on your work, if you can't handle opinions on your work. Thank you.

That said, I'm prepared to offer favourable reviews of your product in exchange for a reasonable amount of Bitcoin.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 11:51:25 AM

Please don't ask for opinions on your work, if you can't handle opinions on your work. Thank you.

That said, I'm prepared to offer favourable reviews of your product in exchange for a reasonable amount of Bitcoin.

What was said was not in a posistive manor, if you dont like it thats great but dont sit there and tell me that is not even music cause thats horse shit.

Constructive critisim is welcome.

shit talking is not.

And i dont need to pay for reviews, music loves who enjoy music do it for free.

so im quite alright, never had such a forum in my life who were so damn rude and then turn around and ask money for a review or my music.
dadj

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 02:48:49 PM

Have to agree with KILLVISION here, if you can't handle avant-garde music don't be so negative. I really enjoy experimental music and Dub-step which is the most progressive genre pushing the envelope of dance music.

Tip sent
Keep up the good work KillVision!  Grin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 02:52:48 PM

Have to agree with KILLVISION here, if you can't handle avant-garde music don't be so negative. I really enjoy experimental music and Dub-step which is the most progressive genre pushing the envelope of dance music.

Tip sent
Keep up the good work KillVision!  Grin

thank you sir!!

I appreciate the kind words, exactly what i wanted to say!

gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 03:15:39 PM

hey you know what i was just checking out your music bro and im thinking collab!!!!!!!!
greyhawk

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 03:54:23 PM

What was said was not in a posistive manor, if you dont like it thats great but dont sit there and tell me that is not even music cause thats horse shit.

Now, now, I obviously couldn't have said that, as I have not listened to your arrangement at all yet.

I would however be willing to listen for a reasonable contribution.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 12:28:48 AM

you know what they call people around here who only do things for money?
greyhawk

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 12:32:54 AM

Bitcoiners.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 12:36:54 AM

Bitcoiners.

FUCK.
gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 11:02:22 PM

Bump, new music being uploaded as we speak, should be on soundcloud very soon with cover art for each song!
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:24:56 AM

Not exactly my cup of tea but keep doing what you're doing. I wish I knew how to use FL half as good as you do.

gabbergabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 03:04:24 PM

I have actually started working on creating tutorials and and making videos for them but unfortunatly My computer is having issues but I think im gonna use a friends computer and start putting them up so that we can watch em and learn from each other.

I also had a blog that helped me and proved to work on wordpress. let me update it for you guys and ill post it.

But i would love to help with you whatever you need help with i really love doing it, maybe e can work together or something on a project that could help us get better!

but expect the tutorials, I also have patches to the music create.
goodlord666

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 10:03:07 PM

I dig the melody on "The Streets. https://soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle/the-streets

But I like the bass better on "Life's a Glitch". https://soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle/killvision-lifes-a-glitch

The best overall production is on "Rolling in Space Funk". https://soundcloud.com/killvisionseattle/killvision-rollin-in-space (I like how the compressor works)

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: