Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPOT] Pixelcoins - a second Bonus Bitcoin  (Read 1430 times)
Burf (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:44:53 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 02:31:04 PM by Burf

Promises up to 5,000 satoshi every 130 150 300 seconds. Avarage seem to be 400 200 per claim. Cashout at 20,000 25,000. 50% referral.

http://pixelcoins.ga/

(shameless referral link removed  Embarrassed)

* Burf is now trying to reach the cashout limit himself  Grin
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:54:06 AM

Promises up to 5,000 satoshi every 130 150 seconds. Avarage seem to be 400 per claim. Cashout at 20,000. 50% referral

http://pixelcoins.ga/home/7-yfZVRhwJZzlhxE5bOhwZvgAlHoP0_Fnos2go5szwg

(shameless referral link Cool )

* Burf is now trying to reach the cashout limit  Grin

Your shameless referral link is going to get blocked before 20 people could click on it Cool
Burf (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:03:02 PM

Thanks for the heads up! The remark was meant as a joke, but I just noticed some forum rules.

I'll better remove the link myself. I don't want to be banned.  Shocked
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:46:01 PM

you are not the owner of this faucet ?? this is much similar also the design and script to BonusBitcoin ?
Burf (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:53:41 PM

No, I'm not the owner. The Faucet is online for a few days now, but was never announced and I thought people would be interested as Bonus Bitcoin is quite popular.

Hence the [SPOT] prefix: I just spotted something interesting and shared it here (and hoped to gather some refs in the proces Embarrassed).

* Burf is now half way to the cashout limit and will post his findings here.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:30:12 PM

I have write other day, the faucet is a copy of most famous bonusbitcoin (high payment, high ref bonus and daily bonus) but anibody have received a payment? i don't have 20.000 satoshi in my account at now
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:40:13 PM

you are not the owner of this faucet ?? this is much similar also the design and script to BonusBitcoin ?

Maybe bonus bit coin owner going to launch sister site.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Burf (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:46:02 PM

I have write other day, the faucet is a copy of most famous bonusbitcoin (high payment, high ref bonus and daily bonus) but anibody have received a payment? i don't have 20.000 satoshi in my account at now

Sorry about that, I did use the search before posting (that rule I did know), but didn't find your post. I was searching the web for faucets I could add to The Burf(.tk) and found this one.

Anyway, payouts are now decreased to about 200, interval is increased to 5 minutes and the cashout limited was just upped to 25,000.

Hmm... Sad

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:55:42 PM

At the moment something is not working on the site...i tried to login but i'm unable to get in, the page simly refresh and back to the login page....simply nothing happen....
Please can anyone report if is just me to having login problems or other experiencing this?

Anyway, payouts are now decreased to about 200, interval is increased to 5 minutes and the cashout limited was just upped to 25,000.
Hmm... Sad

Maybe too many faucet claims and request suggested the owner to stop operations until a definitive set-up?
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:34:00 PM

sorry to low rewards for me about ~150 Satoshi ever 5 min
iam not a aggresiv/opften claimer
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:52:29 PM

I do not like these kind of faucets that needs e mail to register and they do not pay instantly.

And i do not know why the faucet owner did not buy a good domain instead of this free one ! could not he afford one !
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:02:07 PM

Rewards are changing every hour and now my account is supended without reason. Probably a scam
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:05:01 AM

Rewards are changing every hour and now my account is supended without reason. Probably a scam
i think its already scam Grin changing rewards without notify member..
payouts are decreased to 200, and timer gap for 5 minutes.. its change too much,
withdrawal minimum also has been changed.

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:32:16 AM

No, I'm not the owner. The Faucet is online for a few days now, but was never announced and I thought people would be interested as Bonus Bitcoin is quite popular.

Hence the [SPOT] prefix: I just spotted something interesting and shared it here (and hoped to gather some refs in the proces Embarrassed).

* Burf is now half way to the cashout limit and will post his findings here.
If the faucet never announced how you know about it? From ads anywhere ?
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:06:31 AM

Probably, calling this a scam is too much, and an offense (for the real scams  Grin)
That's only a bad served version of another already-died faucet....afetr only 1 day of life users are not allowed to acces again, payout decreasing continously until reaching zero...
Don't forget that is only free money by the owner, so we can't complain or call it a scam, we just have simply to turn page on this Wink

PS: sometime a working script (i.e. bonusbitcoin) is not enough to have success Wink
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:59:04 AM

yesterday i have see more user in the site write for wait payment not received, is 90% a scam.
if is really a scam, all user contact the advertising site for don't pay the site
Burf (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

Nope, found it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixelCoins.

The payout limit is now an unreachable 50,000. I leave this faucet for now and take another look next week to see what's left of it.

kalongmalam

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:42:06 PM

Nope, found it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixelCoins.

The payout limit is now an unreachable 50,000. I leave this faucet for now and take another look next week to see what's left of it.

same with me... they changed minimum withdraw suddenly... i leave this faucet too
Burf (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:27:51 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 11:42:43 AM by Burf

PixelCoins seems to be up and running now. Rewards are still low, but like Bonus Bitcoin, it offers a 5% daily bonus on your entire balance. That will add up exponentially over time!

To see how rich I could get using this faucet, I created a calculator on 'Earn more' page on The Burf(.tk): http://[Suspicious link removed]/?p=More  -- For some reason The Burf(.tk) is marked suspicious...  Cry

If the bonus scheme doesn't change, it should be possible to earn an entire bitcoin in three months.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:55:16 AM

PixelCoins seems to be up and running now. Rewards are still low, but like Bonus Bitcoin, it offers a 5% daily bonus on your entire balance. That will add up exponentially over time!

To see how rich I could get using this faucet, I created a calculator on 'Earn more' page on The Burf(.tk): http://[Suspicious link removed]/?p=More  -- For some reason The Burf(.tk) is marked suspicious...  Cry

If the bonus scheme doesn't change, it should be possible to earn an entire bitcoin in three months.

do you have any payout proofe of this site ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: