Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a question about blockchain.info...please help  (Read 418 times)
brosco22 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

I sent .10 btc to an account yesterday At about 2pm eastern time and when I. Look at my transaction history it still says unconfirmed transaction.
It's been almost 24 hours . Where the he'll are my BITCOIN right now and how do I get then back? I don't have time for this..The account I sent from was blockchain.info wallet.

Please help  me out!!

Thank you
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:23:05 PM

I sent .10 btc to an account yesterday At about 2pm eastern time and when I. Look at my transaction history it still says unconfirmed transaction.
It's been almost 24 hours . Where the he'll are my BITCOIN right now and how do I get then back? I don't have time for this..The account I sent from was blockchain.info wallet.

Please help  me out!!

Thank you

Do you have a TX ID for us so we can look at the transaction more closely? It might be just a propagation problem (as in the network does not know about your TX).

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:23:41 PM

the sent BTC will be in the wallet you sent , as u said its unconfirmed , it will notify that in your recipient address, you can check that in blockchain , u cant get back your sent coins unless they send back to you... Smiley
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:52:26 PM

Please help  me out!!

Thank you

Do you have a TX ID for us so we can look at the transaction more closely? It might be just a propagation problem (as in the network does not know about your TX).

Most probably it is because you entered 0BTC Fees, Normally there are just .0001BTC fees, But if you change this fees to less than this or probably make it 0 it cause delay in sending the BTC.

And yes as the shorena said can you post here your tx ID you we can look into that
brosco22 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

Where do I find the tx id in my blockchain.info wallet?
It's it the hash?

When I sent the transaction there was only 16 satoshi left and that's what they
Took as the fee and if I changed a setting...I just have accidentally hit did that.

I'll post the tx Id as soon as I know where I can find it.

Thanks
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6653

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:41:36 PM

Where do I find the tx id in my blockchain.info wallet?
It's it the hash?

When I sent the transaction there was only 16 satoshi left and that's what they
Took as the fee and if I changed a setting...I just have accidentally hit did that.

I'll post the tx Id as soon as I know where I can find it.

Thanks
Go to the My Transactions tab. Then click on the transaction you sent and a details window will appear. Click on the link next to Hash. Copy and Paste that link to a post here. That will give us the details of the transaction that we need.

brosco22 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/4d134ccac71c31c416e08c0c93441d6516cd9e6408f310059564785535d9d04a

I need 3 confirmations before it will show up in my account and be accessible to me....how can I get this comfirmed? Or what are my options?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:08:29 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/4d134ccac71c31c416e08c0c93441d6516cd9e6408f310059564785535d9d04a

I need 3 confirmations before it will show up in my account and be accessible to me....how can I get this comfirmed? Or what are my options?
You can either wait for it to become confirmed, wait for it to drop from the network and then resend with a higher fee, or to attempt a double spend with a higher fee.

If you wait for it to drop, then after a few days, it should disappear from the network and then you can resend the transaction but include a higher fee.

If you want it faster now, then you can try resending it now but with a higher fee.

brosco22 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:47:40 PM

You can either wait for it to become confirmed, wait for it to drop from the network and then resend with a higher fee, or to attempt a double spend with a higher fee.

If you wait for it to drop, then after a few days, it should disappear from the network and then you can resend the transaction but include a higher fee.

If you want it faster now, then you can try resending it now but with a higher fee.

I have no problem resending with a higher fee but,

How do I resend with a higher fee?
My balance is 0.00 in the wallet and I tried to send anyways and it says"no free outputs to send"

Is there a way to cancel the transaction since its not confirmed??
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:04:11 PM

How do I resend with a higher fee?
My balance is 0.00 in the wallet and I tried to send anyways and it says"no free outputs to send"
You will have to import the address into another wallet in order to resend it. Blockchain.info does not allow double spending.

Is there a way to cancel the transaction since its not confirmed??
no.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: