Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck Ltc transactions on Bter.com  (Read 679 times)
mm5aes (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:59:36 PM

Have a couple of Ltc withdrawals stuck as "Waiting for balance...   " and a deposit which hasn't appeared on Bter.com.
Btc transactions seem to be working.
Cant get a response from either email or their ticket system.
Anyone else come across this or have the secret to getting them to respond?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:21:54 PM

Have a couple of Ltc withdrawals stuck as "Waiting for balance...   " and a deposit which hasn't appeared on Bter.com.
Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1215679.msg13575481#msg13575481

They were hacked last year (like cryptsy did just now, if you believe that) and they have been acting strangely since. I hope you get your coins back but I doubt it. Keep us posted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
lucaspukus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:15:48 AM

Thanks

Ive had problems depositing LTC. Been 3 days now. I managed to talk to someone on support a few days ago & they said they were syncing the wallet & to check in the morning.
Since then support only asks what they can help me with & then don't respond after that.
Also tried to withdraw some DASH again without success & with no response from support.
They were working fine a couple of weeks ago but now they smell VERY cryptsy to me.
Id say withdraw everything IF you can & avoid the site for now.
Im running out of sites to trade on >.<
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

Thanks

Ive had problems depositing LTC. Been 3 days now. I managed to talk to someone on support a few days ago & they said they were syncing the wallet & to check in the morning.
Since then support only asks what they can help me with & then don't respond after that.
Also tried to withdraw some DASH again without success & with no response from support.
They were working fine a couple of weeks ago but now they smell VERY cryptsy to me.

Dash has just come up on my pending deposits but still no LTC showing in my wallet
mm5aes (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Thanks

Dash has just come up on my pending deposits but still no LTC showing in my wallet

Good news on you're dash. Hope it's just a technical problem they're working on...
Was considering upping my Btc holding with them before this happened. The rate there giving seems to be consistent.
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:06:11 AM

Thanks

Good news on you're dash. Hope it's just a technical problem they're working on...
Was considering upping my Btc holding with them before this happened. The rate there giving seems to be consistent.

Ye its a good site. Ive been using it a lot but it took half a day to get my DASH. Still made a profit but a lot less than when I initiated the transfer.
Id say hold off on the big deposits until you're sure all is well
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

UPDATE:
Just spoke to admin & they said that LTC still has issues but BTC is fine.
Kinda difficult to get too many details as they're Chinese. Asked what other coins were having trouble (like 3 times) but still no reply on that.
Their vagueness is concerning. Think ill wait before trading there for a bit. Or at least until my LTC deposit comes through
mm5aes (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

LTC just turned up in my wallet. Looks like they have it fixed....
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:07:29 PM

Same. Unfortunately if I sold now it would be at a loss. Hard to do arbitrage at this speed >.<
I went against my advice last night & transferred some NXT into my account from poloniex.... STILL not in my account this morning >____<
If they turn up once the price goes below what I bought it on poloniex I'm gonna start getting VERY suspicious about whats going on. Im getting this feeling they're playing with prices on other sites so you can buy & transfer to their site, they hold up the deposit till the price drops & then your stuck with coins you don't want.
A little "conspiracy theorist" but Im gonna see how things pan out with my NXT
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:46:20 AM

Same. Unfortunately if I sold now it would be at a loss. Hard to do arbitrage at this speed >.<
I went against my advice last night & transferred some NXT into my account from poloniex.... STILL not in my account this morning >____<
If they turn up once the price goes below what I bought it on poloniex I'm gonna start getting VERY suspicious about whats going on. Im getting this feeling they're playing with prices on other sites so you can buy & transfer to their site, they hold up the deposit till the price drops & then your stuck with coins you don't want.
A little "conspiracy theorist" but Im gonna see how things pan out with my NXT

Just got a message from support saying a dev is still working on the NXT issue... Think I will be avoiding this site once I can withdraw my coins
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:14:07 AM

Bter up to their old tricks. They hate arbitrage when they are on the losing end. Watch how quick they slow or stop withdrawals on a coin that is pumping elsewhere.  I had it happen with vertcoin.  Avoid them like the plague.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
lucaspukus

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:17:19 AM

Bter up to their old tricks. They hate arbitrage when they are on the losing end. Watch how quick they slow or stop withdrawals on a coin that is pumping elsewhere.  I had it happen with vertcoin.  Avoid them like the plague.

Will do. Do you have any sites that you trust? I use Bittrex, vircurex, bleutrade, btc-e, poloniex & BTC markets
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: